What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

In all other pictures he's supporting army fatigues, but he was killed during the so called encounter wearing a trendy T-shirt.
Oh well, another fake encounter to add to the list doesn't hurt.
To be honest they have just killed some innocent kid

Its the usual MO from the indians

Whenever they get their soldiers killed, give it 24 hours to a week and you will get a story like this almost guaranteed to pep there population

If it weren't were the innocent kashmiris they murder it would be comical

Whenever they get their soldiers killed, give it 24 hours to a week and you will get a story like this almost guaranteed to pep there population

Yes , Osama bin laden isn't dead . He is still alive . lol

Nah!!!! my Muslim friends are not the same as these pigs....

They respect us (non-Muslims)....but these bastards do not respect anyone....

So pig is the correct for them..

They most likely hate you for worshipping idols and supporting occupation of Kashmir behind your back

If Pakistan stop supporting Kashmiri 'cause', the next day Kashmiri 'movement' is dead. As you said the population of Kashmir is too small to sustain against such a large state like India. Same analogy can be applied to China and Tibet case. The population of Tibet is so small compared to China, that I don't think Tibet will ever cede from China.
I think we have already stopped supporting them militarily otherwise the situation would have been a bit different. Remember the 90's when we were actively supporting them, the things were quite dark back then.

I can personally attest to this as I belong to an area where youth were actively taking part in the Kashmir insurgency. Hell even I wanted to go there when I was a child. When I go to my village that is just 60 km from the capital, I can see some old boards across the road with a picture and name and places like Kupwara, Rajori e.t.c as the places where they were martyred. One village in every 20 had such a board, mostly Hizbul Mujahideen, but they are quite old now. I have not seen any new board for a very long time and have not heard about anyone of my area joining such outfits lately.

The political movement in Kashmir is there to stay for a while, the militant part is already done and dusted.

Last edited:

On top of those killed in the ambush, several cases of fratricide and suicide this week alone wouldn't have helped either, so any port in a storm to lift the moral of the others deployed in the region.

They most likely hate you for worshipping idols and supporting occupation of Kashmir behind your back

That is my wish whether I worship idols are not that is not the business of others....If you think idol worshipers are bad and wrong you should know that even in Kaba the holiest place of Islam used to be a Idol worshiping place....

Anyways about occupation...I support my country fully whatever they do for the interest of this country....

And by the way what can you expect from a Muslim they are back stabbers and you prove them by saying that...I hope my friends are not the same kind....

On top of those killed in the ambush, several cases of fratricide and suicide this week alone wouldn't have helped either, so any port in a storm to lift the moral of the others deployed in the region.

If you are depending on suicides to deplete the world's third largest army, then I guess you have to wait a million years to get Kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom