What's new

Bulgaria refuses to join NATO Black Sea fleet against Russia

Why is Russia so hated by Europe?
They can say anything, but in reality they are afraid of us.
But in fact, in real European countries - France, Italy, Germany is pretty good attitude to Russia..

But in fact, in real European countries - France, Italy, Germany is pretty good attitude to Russia..
Well the stuff I have seen on the thread proves that orthodox and catholic christians have as much problems with each other as shia and sunni. I personally see Russia pretty positively and think my country chose the wrong ally from the start. Russia is far more dependable and far less traitorous to its allies. Had we thought to develop a strong relationship with Russia we would be in a far better state. That being said though the military might of Russia is great its economy isn't though it is far greater than Pakistan's.

Well the stuff I have seen on the thread proves that orthodox and catholic christians have as much problems with each other as shia and sunni. I personally see Russia pretty positively and think my country chose the wrong ally from the start. Russia is far more dependable and far less traitorous to its allies. Had we thought to develop a strong relationship with Russia we would be in a far better state. That being said though the military might of Russia is great its economy isn't though it is far greater than Pakistan's.

This is not about religion.Romanians are Orthodox Christians.A small reading about Russia's actions in Eastern Europe starting from the 18th century to present day will clarify things for you.

You got this right.It is also fear,fear not to let the past happen ever again,fear of genocide,land grabbing,deportations and economic theft.

It's only begining. In the coming decades, I think, creation of the Eurasian Community or Union is inevitable. This formation will include all the great countries of Asia. Will European countries be in it or they prefer to be minor importance outskirts in the 21st century- it is their choice.

Last edited:
This is not about religion.Romanians are Orthodox Christians.A small reading about Russia's actions in Eastern Europe starting from the 18th century to present day will clarify things for you.

You got this right.It is also fear,fear not to let the past happen ever again,fear of genocide,land grabbing,deportations and economic theft.
Imperial Russia has done oppression in the past and Romanians suffered from it; however it is foolish for Romania to then join an even worse tyrant called NATO (a tiny reading of her actions will clarify things for all). It would make better sense for Romania to cultivate a better relationship with Christian Russia post USSR and a common religion could help in this matter.
The way things are heading, Romania and other Eastern NATO states will bear the brunt of conflict.

(Note the USSR was not Christian Russia but designed to destroy her; the Bolshevik coup was funded by the Modern West.)

Yes Pakistan should now engage Russia. My wish would be that she has a similar relationship with the Russian Federation as she has with China.

Surah Al Maida; Verse 82:

لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُمْ مَوَدَّةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ
Asad: Thou wilt surely find that, of all people, the most hostile to those who believe [in this divine writ] are the Jews as well as those who are bent on ascribing divinity to aught beside God; and thou wilt surely find that, of all people, they who say, "Behold, we are Christians," come closest to feeling affection for those who believe [in this divine writ]: this is so because there are priests and monks among them, and because these are not given to arrogance. (emphsis added)

Question: Where shall one find these Christians who have the most love and affection for those who believe in the Quran?

Why is Russia so hated by Europe?
You have to read history. There is/was great animosity between the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church historically. Many "Crusades" were fought against Orthodox Russia in the past. I would advise you to listen to Sheik Imran Hosein's videos and works. He feels that the Anti-Christ who is the main actor behind the creation of the Modern West as well as attacking authentic Islam also wanted to attack authentic Christianity for the purposes of messianc rule.

Oh by the way, Russia is European, at least Western Russia. Indeed she has better preserved European values even after the scourge of the Western funded Boshevik coup.

I urge you to read this and other articles at the vinyard saker. A fantastic website!

http://thesaker.is/putin-the-pope-the-schism-franks-and-romans/

THIS SMALL BANANA REPUBLIC
You can't blame Bulgaria for doing what is in its interests. You don't like their interests, that's your problem. You shouldn't of took Christian Bulgaria in the first place so at that point you are the one, who holds a banana in his hand. Bon appetit! :pop:

You can't blame Bulgaria for doing what is in its interests. You don't like their interests, that's your problem. You shouldn't of took Christian Bulgaria in the first place so at that point you are the one, who holds a banana in his hand. Bon appetit! :pop:

Nope, its a small banana republic who doesnt even seem to know what she wants, neither does she knows where her interests lies. If her interests lies with Russia why doesnt she join the Eurasian union like some other moscow's proxy states in Central asia did? Why they dont form a military pact with Russia?
Why did they instead choose to to join NATO? Why did they join the E.U? Lool Confused much?:lol: Reason I called them banana republic, a country that doesn't even have pprinciples,nor know what her interests are or have a vision(majority of their citizens flee/migrate here in Britain and in other evil western countries for a better life. :lol:). 7
Russia should help them instead, don't understand why they don't immigrate to their patron mother Russia, strange.:what:

Imperial Russia has done oppression in the past and Romanians suffered from it; however it is foolish for Romania to then join an even worse tyrant called NATO (a tiny reading of her actions will clarify things for all). It would make better sense for Romania to cultivate a better relationship with Christian Russia post USSR and a common religion could help in this matter.
The way things are heading, Romania and other Eastern NATO states will bear the brunt of conflict.

(Note the USSR was not Christian Russia but designed to destroy her; the Bolshevik coup was funded by the Modern West.)

Yes Pakistan should now engage Russia. My wish would be that she has a similar relationship with the Russian Federation as she has with China.

Surah Al Maida; Verse 82:

لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُمْ مَوَدَّةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ
Asad: Thou wilt surely find that, of all people, the most hostile to those who believe [in this divine writ] are the Jews as well as those who are bent on ascribing divinity to aught beside God; and thou wilt surely find that, of all people, they who say, "Behold, we are Christians," come closest to feeling affection for those who believe [in this divine writ]: this is so because there are priests and monks among them, and because these are not given to arrogance. (emphsis added)

Question: Where shall one find these Christians who have the most love and affection for those who believe in the Quran?

You have to read history. There is/was great animosity between the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church historically. Many "Crusades" were fought against Orthodox Russia in the past. I would advise you to listen to Sheik Imran Hosein's videos and works. He feels that the Anti-Christ who is the main actor behind the creation of the Modern West as well as attacking authentic Islam also wanted to attack authentic Christianity for the purposes of messianc rule.

Oh by the way, Russia is European, at least Western Russia. Indeed she has better preserved European values even after the scourge of the Western funded Boshevik coup.

I urge you to read this and other articles at the vinyard saker. A fantastic website!

http://thesaker.is/putin-the-pope-the-schism-franks-and-romans/

Lmao.:rofl: Another Muslim conspiracy theorists we got here.lool
So communist take over was engineered and financed by the West o destroy Russia. Then how come most of your Russian nationalistic people long for their communist era? @vostok , seems we helped destroy you guys with our communist financed takeover. You were our puppets then. :lol::D

Moreover, its not like we hate Russia, that's what some of you Muslim islamist don't even understand how geopolitics works, it no wonder your region is in such turmoil and conflict, with big powers U.S,U.K, France and Russia all going along with their games in the region. Lol

Using your delusional logic, Britain hates Germany sooo much, since we fought two world wars against them, Britain also hates France since we have been competing for colonies/influence(and even fought wars)around the globe these past centuries, Britain and U.S also hate Japan since we fought a bloody war with them, U.S/U.K hates China as we were first best buddies during WWII against 'evil' Japanese and fought together killed them as much as we could, then we became enemies again later. Lol etc etc.
What you don't understand is that it all comes down to ONE SIMPLE THING: INTERESTS. As far as two countries interests converge they will be best buddies, the moment they have conflict of interests then obviously rivalry begins.

The moment you naive muslims in the middle East understand this, the better for your region. lol So stop writting long irrelevant religious bullshits,(you are embarassing even Russian members on here) everything doesn't revolve around religion like you muslims/islamists believe.lol

Last edited:
Nope, its a small banana republic who doesnt even seem to know what she wants, neither does she knows where her interests lies. If her interests lies with Russia why doesnt she join the Eurasian union like some other moscow's proxy states in Central asia did? Why they dont form a military pact with Russia?
Why did they instead choose to to join NATO? Why did they join the E.U? Lool Confused much?:lol: Reason I called them banana republic, a country that doesn't even have pprinciples,nor know what her interests are or have a vision(majority of their citizens flee/migrate here in Britain and in other evil western countries for a better life. :lol:). 7
Russia should help them instead, don't understand why they don't immigrate to their patron mother Russia, strange.:what:

Lmao.:rofl: Another Muslim conspiracy theorists we got here.lool
So communist take over was engineered and financed by the West o destroy Russia. Then how come most of your Russian nationalistic people long for their communist era? @vostok , seems we helped destroy you guys with our communist financed takeover. You were our puppets then. :lol::D

Moreover, its not like we hate Russia, that's what some of you Muslim islamist don't even understand how geopolitics works, it no wonder your region is in such turmoil and conflict, with big powers U.S,U.K, France and Russia all going along with their games in the region. Lol

Using your delusional logic, Britain hates Germany sooo much, since we fought two world wars against them, Britain also hates France since we have been competing for colonies/influence(and even fought wars)around the globe these past centuries, Britain and U.S also hate Japan since we fought a bloody war with them, U.S/U.K hates China as we were first best buddies during WWII against 'evil' Japanese and fought together killed them as much as we could, then we became enemies again later. Lol etc etc.
What you don't understand is that it all comes down to ONE SIMPLE THING: INTERESTS. As far as two countries interests converge they will be best buddies, the moment they have conflict of interests then obviously rivalry begins.

The moment you naive muslims in the middle East understand this, the better for your region. lol So stop writting long irrelevant religious bullshits,(you are embarassing even Russian members on here) everything doesn't revolve around religion like you muslims/islamists believe.lol

http://www.wildboar.net/multilingua...s/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html

https://archive.org/stream/WallStre...ion/WallStreetTheBolshevikRevolution_djvu.txt

It was usurious bankers in the Modern West who financed the genocidal and anti-Christian & anti-religous Bolsheviks.
The longing for the communist era is longing for the stability that the late period of the USSR had compared to the instability of the new Russian Federation had in the 90's.
What I am talking about is the murderous policies of the early USSR (Stalin and before).

Now many Britons I have met actually support what Russia and Putin are doing in the world. You seem to think that true representative democracy exists in the Modern West. Far from it! Those who actually have power in the Modern West hate Russia and hold the people they rule over with contempt. This does not mean that the common Joe hates Russia.

http://thesaker.is/multi-level-russophobia/

It is eschatology and specifically Islamic eschatology that will explain why strange things are happening. Those who hold power in the Modern West hate that Russia is returning to her religious roots, slowly but surely. This is an indirect threat to the messianic mission of imposter Israel and they who have power in the Modern West know this!
I just hope more and more Russian Christians and others realize that there is an underlying religious component.

Last edited:

http://www.wildboar.net/multilingua...s/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html

https://archive.org/stream/WallStre...ion/WallStreetTheBolshevikRevolution_djvu.txt

It was usurious bankers in the Modern West who financed the genocidal and anti-Christian & anti-religous Bolsheviks.
The longing for the communist era is longing for the stability that the late period of the USSR had compared to the instability of the new Russian Federation had in the 90's.
What I am talking about is the murderous policies of the early USSR (Stalin and before).

Now many Britons I have met actually support what Russia and Putin are doing in the world. You seem to think that true representative democracy exists in the Modern West. Far from it! Those who actually have power in the Modern West hate Russia and hold the people they rule over with contempt. This does not mean that the common Joe hates Russia.

http://thesaker.is/multi-level-russophobia/

It is eschatology and specifically Islamic eschatology that will explain why strange things are happening. Those who hold power in the Modern West hate that Russia is returning to her religious roots, slowly but surely. This is an indirect threat to the messianic mission of imposter Israel and they who have power in the Modern West know this!
I just hope more and more Russian Christians and others realize that there is an underlying religious component.

:rofl: Ok genius, if you say so. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom