What's new

Bulgaria refuses to join NATO Black Sea fleet against Russia

Romania has the potential to become a normal and developed country while Bulgaria doesn't. All that is just because Romanians are Pro- European and strongly anti- Russian/Communist... They have the mindset to follow the better examples from the West and this will bring more investments from big companies for their economy. Romania is doing much better job in fighting corruption and creating better conditions for developing of their country.
On the other hand Bulgarians are in love with licking Russian/Soviet asses and I don't even know how we managed to get into the EU and NATO while practically being a Russian vassal state. Our political elite is deeply connected with the Russian secret services/politicians/mafia and they will never do anything against their masters. Bulgarians on the other hand (mostly those with lower IQ which makes around 70% of the population) are all anti- western and pro- Russian yet they all migrate to Western Europe and the USA not to their beloved land of opportunities- Mother Russia where milk and honey rains on the ground from the sky. :D

Unfortunately the only politicians in our country who are pro- Westerns are the President and some members of smaller democratic parties with no potential to come to power. All other political parties + our Prime ministers, all our ministers etc are pro- Russian.

HOW THE HELL DID WE EVEN ALLOW THIS SMALL BANANA REPUBLIC IN E.U AND NATO KNOWING THEIR INCLINATIONS?
Who were the ones who accepted them in the E.U?:disagree:
That's one of the reasons our brexiters want to leave this E.U thing, there is no transparency of how countries are admitted or how decisions are taken and we seem to have little control over this. Won't be surprise we vote to leave anyway.

There should be very VERY strict rules/criteria to abide by for countries who want to join and if they don't meet these rules and conditions then kick them out.
So we will do well to Kick this tiny country out of E.U and NATO as an example to others and stop their people from migrating here for a better life in our country, let them join the EURASIAN UNION and migrate to Russia instead .:enjoy:
We should show them that you can't eat your cake and have it. Why do they think NATO was created for in the first place? And why did they join? Lool
These ingrates want the best of both world's.lol
When trouble starts they will be the first ones to call for the U.S and Britain's help/protection. :disagree::lol:

In the last years Russians are waging a strong propaganda war in the internet, in our medias, on Facebook (the same in all Europe though). Hundreds of new internet news sites and profiles sharing them were created in the last few years. If you have never read a pro- russian bulgarian internet site, you will probably never know what propaganda really is. :D That thing with the snakes is nothing compared to things I have seen shared on Facebook. :D Most news are about how Turks, Westerners, Jews, Islamists and Americans are all having a plan to destroy Bulgaria with the help of their servents in Bulgaria. Others are about the only protector of Christianity and Slavs- Matuchka Rossiya and her leader Saint Vova Putin. There was an article about how Vladimir Putin promised to give back (WTF?) Constantinople to his Bulgarian brothers soon. There was an article about the new russian space laser weapon that can destroy whole countries. There is a lot more examples but I don't have time to write... :D
You maybe right. But then again you cant blame RUSSIA for doing what is in its interests. Russia (like every big power out there) is just doing what best serves their country's interests(i too will do the same for my country if I was in their shoes.lol).So if Bulgarians/Serbians/Belarusians/naive Muslims and Asians want to believe in this propaganda, then its their business, can't blame RUSSIA for furthering their interests. So the blame doesn't lie on Russia to be honest.
We and NATO shouldn't send one single soldier/arms there, you can't neglect your defence while asking us to help you meanwhile you are not even helping yourselves and will rather side with the enemy. Its better for Bulgaria to just join Russia Eurasia union and quit the E.U. That way she can have everlasting peac, Prosperity and stability. :) They should not only talk the talk, they should also walk the walk:)

Last edited:
@mike2000 is back , The funniest thing in all this is that no matter how much they love Russia, Orthodoxy and Communism (yeeeppp... all communists turned religious after the fall of Communism :D ) and how much they hate the West, all Westerners, Americans and etc Every single one of them migrates to the Western World and not to Siberia, Murmansk, Magadan and other parts of this Russian heaven they always talk about. Ask them why they send their kids to study and work in the Evil West- Germany, Britain, USA, France, Austria and not to their beloved Mother Russia? Ask them why they use Iphones, wear Nike's and Adidas shoes and clothes, ask them why they all want to buy western cars and why they use US dollars, Pounds and Euros, ask them why they don't buy things from their beloved Russia instead if Russia is better in everything than this evil homosexual liberal westerners? :D Why even the kids of the leaders of the Russian regime migrate West and don't stay home to enjoy life in Crimea, Sochi and Moscow? :D

@mike2000 is back , The funniest thing in all this is that no matter how much they love Russia, Orthodoxy and Communism (yeeeppp... all communists turned religious after the fall of Communism :D ) and how much they hate the West, all Westerners, Americans and etc Every single one of them migrates to the Western World and not to Siberia, Murmansk, Magadan and other parts of this Russian heaven they always talk about. Ask them why they send their kids to study and work in the Evil West- Germany, Britain, USA, France, Austria and not to their beloved Mother Russia? Ask them why they use Iphones, wear Nike's and Adidas shoes and clothes, ask them why they all want to buy western cars and why they use US dollars, Pounds and Euros, ask them why they don't buy things from their beloved Russia instead if Russia is better in everything than this evil homosexual liberal westerners? :D Why even the kids of the leaders of the Russian regime migrate West and don't stay home to enjoy life in Crimea, Sochi and Moscow? :D
Maybe, they need a bogeyman to divert attention from their shitty administration ?

Never heard that story. But there are bunch of worthless tabloid media in Serbia, lot of conspiracy theorists... so i would not be surprised if someone actually wrote something as dumb as that. But as far as i know that was never some widespread story here.
I know that exactly, the situation isnt much different in Turkey, our media is worthless.
Thats what he told to me, he heard it when he went to holiday to Serbia.

Congratulations!
Pls dont. :tsk:

Considering, EU, NATO kinda puss out on Russian aggression against Ukraine, Bulgaria don't want to take chances.
What aggression?

Especially after Ukraine,Eastern European states should band together against Russia's agressive imperialistic agenda.

All in all,Hungary is a nice country.But,as Romanians,we must be real...we can coexist but we won't be friends.
What imperialistic agenda? It was NATO which fomented an illegal coup against the Ukrainian government which then provoked Russia.

Hahaha.....:lol:
you are spot on bro. 100% right. I have always asked myself why those leaders from the developing world from Russia to even N.Korea(kim studied in switzerland of all places.lol) who claim they are anti western, and yet send all their kids here to live and study while also immigrating here whn they can(with often the money they stoled from their own people/country) preaching how great their country is and how they will bring down the evil West. Yet despite all these some of their people actually believe them. Lol
Its not only islamic extremists in the muslim world ho are hypocrites.:rofl:

Hahaha.....:lol:
you are spot on bro. 100% right. I have always asked myself why those leaders from the developing world from Russia to even N.Korea(kim studied in switzerland of all places.lol) who claim they are anti western, and yet send all their kids here to live and study while also immigrating here whn they can(with often the money they stoled from their own people/country) preaching how great their country is and how they will bring down the evil West. Yet despite all these some of their people actually believe them. Lol

Ah yes, here is one fine example of this phenomena.

1406273695043_wps_2_Pic_shows_Russian_preside.jpg

1406273643933_wps_1_Maria_Putin_Father_Mother.jpg

The 29-year-old elder daughter of Vladmir Putin faced calls for her to be deported from the country where she is reported to live with her Dutch partner Jorrit Faassen, 34, an executive for a Russian consultancy firm.

Faassen bought up the five-bedroom, two-storey apartment and two other properties when the lavish Jugendstil block was built in 2009. A three-bedroom flat in the block is currently on sale for £545,00

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-s-response-MH17-disaster.html#ixzz4BsItdawB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Bulgarian press these days is hilarious....they want to be neutral! Somebody should make them aware that......

They joined a God damn military block !.....You know,where people with guns help other people with guns against a 3rd set of people with guns...

No mention of the succor given to the illegal coup against the legitimate government of Ukraine by NATO!!

No NATO troops in Ukraine when the local tinpot fled because the mob stormed his residence and the police sided with the protestors.Try again.

Back
Top Bottom