What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woh the infamous indian troll is getting surprised when a Pakistani says something.
Here comes another "troll Mullah"
But didnt this Pakistani also tell you this sweet heart that I really dont give a sh!t about what you think.
then stop posting about India.
Then why do you cross my path time and again like a dheet insan. shuuu.

Stop talking about India i wont. you come to my motherland and say things thinking that you will be spared of the wrath i feel sorry for you.

Why would someone really give me a choice between my mom and my religion. It dont even make sense, and yes religion has its own importance and not only inmy life but in every one else's. And you cant mix the two, what I have understood and I agree to is you cant worship your country. You can revere it, you can be patriotic, but you cant worship it. And I see nothing wrong in the statement from the prospect of my religion.

LOL. True i guess. But i was just irk by the part he said you can't worship mum or something of that sort.

I'm not sure what my religion says about this, but my mum has spend her whole life bringing me up. To me personally, she's the closest thing to God in real life.

And no, i'm not some momma's boy :P

I don't know, man. To me, what he is saying almost sounds like "my religion is more important than my mum or nation". Nation, maybe. Mum? If someone were to ask you, pick one. Your mum or your religion, what would you choose?

Anyway, his own business to say what he likes. I don't agree with his statement though.

If u r a muslim then u must remember that companion of the PROPHET PBUH they fought their fathers, uncles and brothers they not pick their religion but they killed them in badr, Umar bin khattab killed his mother's brother. and many were persuaded by their mom but refused to leave islam, a famous story if i remember it right is sa3d bin abi waqas his mom pressured him to return back to shirk or she will not eat. PROPEHT PBUH told him to be nice with her but don't listen to her. In quran it says at the day of judgement no one will recognize each other, yes definitely pick islam if u r muslim and nothing else

Having said that it was just to reply if u have to choose between mom and religion , otherwise i think something serious should be done to curb corruption

IF U R NOT MUSLIM THEN IT IS OK

REGARDS

TARIQ

Dude I dont understand the sunskrit version of it, so I will take the Imams word for it.
To make it easier here is the Urdu version.
Tasleemat, maan tasleemat
tu bhari hai meethe pani se
phal phoolon ki shadabi se
dakkin ki thandi hawaon se
faslon ki suhani fizaaon se
tasleemat, maan tasleemat
teri raaten roshan chand se
teri raunaq sabze faam se
teri pyar bhari muskan hai
teri meethi bahut zuban hai
teri banhon mein meri rahat hai
tasleemat, maan tasleemat
tere qadmon mein meri jannat hai

Dude I dont understand the sunskrit version of it, so I will take the Imams word for it.

Oh doesnt matter you can also take godzilla's word too. After all no one can stop you from believing anything at least not in Pakistan.

In any mixed society your slogans should remain secular in nature. This was the initial thing that irked Muslims to form a Pakistan, when Gandhi started talking about the glorious principles of Sachagra and Ahimsa.

whoa... satyagraha means truth and ahimsa is non-violence. While I agree with you that muslims feel irked when they are told to follow these paths... please tell me what is non secular about this ? there is no religion in what gandhi said. and ML was not formed because of this. please read the real history not the Ziaulhaq version.

see this quran is a vague and ambiguous document written by mohammed for a a very different kind of society about 1500 yrs ago. different people interpret it according to their wishes and cause problem for the whole world.

Thats what you think we dont neither a significant number of world scholars and public. On the other hand majority of hindu practices are more vague and in many cases inhuman.

anyway that is another debate and dont want to go into that

In any mixed society your slogans should remain secular in nature. This was the initial thing that irked Muslims to form a Pakistan, when Gandhi started talking about the glorious principles of Sachagra and Ahimsa.

so language actually means to be secular. so satyagrah should have been called in urdu or should be called "call for truth" then it would become secular. vande matram has nothing to do with hinduism either just 2 words in sanskrit in an ancient language.

If u r a muslim then u must remember that companion of the PROPHET PBUH they fought their fathers, uncles and brothers they not pick their religion but they killed them in badr, Umar bin khattab killed his mother's brother. and many were persuaded by their mom but refused to leave islam, a famous story if i remember it right is sa3d bin abi waqas his mom pressured him to return back to shirk or she will not eat. PROPEHT PBUH told him to be nice with her but don't listen to her. In quran it says at the day of judgement no one will recognize each other, yes definitely pick islam if u r muslim and nothing else

Having said that it was just to reply if u have to choose between mom and religion , otherwise i think something serious should be done to curb corruption

IF U R NOT MUSLIM THEN IT IS OK

REGARDS

TARIQ
ok but if the same person came to attack my mum, i will fight anyone to defend her.

Would you guys stop with the religion bashing!!! I guess the objective of the statement was achieved. Divide the support that Anna has on religious grounds.

such guys cause tensions.

i hope he will realize his mistake.

and things change over time. Islam also says " do not take take interest."

earlier Indian Muslims followed this rule.

now significant of Indian Muslims accept interest on savings.

then why Muslims can support Anna?

Here comes another "troll Mullah"

And you thought that I would take it as an insult if you call me Mullah. And look who is calling me a troll. Have you ever seen the mirror or are you banned from looking into one because they just shatter at a glimpse of your reflection.

then stop posting about India.

Do you ever stop running your mouth about Pakistan.

Stop talking about India i wont. you come to my motherland and say things thinking that you will be spared of the wrath i feel sorry for you.
Where did I troll about india sis, please show it to me, or your standards of trolling are very low when it comes a non indian talking about india, that could be even a simple criticism. And what about your foot in mouth attitude towards Pakistan. Talk is very cheap sweetheart very cheap. My advise to you is dont act like one. You and your geedar Bhagtiyan your wrath, like Jana bibi says bwhahahahahahahahah

It's not about Hindus or Muslims it's about India, Hindus or Muslims or Sikhs or Christians if you love your country you should stand up for it, this Bukhari fellow has time and again proved how much he loves his country

ps: Bukhari has definitely made a few crores from congress

I don't know, man. To me, what he is saying almost sounds like "my religion is more important than my mum or nation". Nation, maybe. Mum? If someone were to ask you, pick one. Your mum or your religion, what would you choose?

Anyway, his own business to say what he likes. I don't agree with his statement though.

i will choose the nation coz only a secure nation can safegourd my/your mum as well as religion...

Oh doesnt matter you can also take godzilla's word too. After all no one can stop you from believing anything at least not in Pakistan.

Ok Godzilla I take your word for it, the Imam is wrong.
And see now you bring in Pakistan again, and then you cry when the shoe is on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom