What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are deploring Bukhari sahab for raising the religion issue and totally discounting that they themselves are persisting with the religious issue.

Bukhari pointed out clear cut that a Muslim can't stand and sing Vande Mataram in good conscience and remain loyal to his faith as well. Its against the tenets of secularism demand it.

The persistence of the religious issue is that people here are "No we WILL sing it". Then what can Muslims do, they are disqualified by default.

Not to mention the needless name-calling of an otherwise moderate figure only exacerbates the issue and underscores that Muslims have no role to play in such a national issue of India.

Go through my post in the thread. I have clearly translated Vande Mataram in English and Urdu. No one is forcing anyone to sing. But Bukhari is urging people to stay away because he thinks it is unIslamic!!

Im sorry you feel its offensive when i tell you that you are off thread. I wont do it again now that i know are sensitive to this. Im only trying to stop you going off topic.
And back to the thread i think i agree with rollindays when he says the pic in India isnt half as rosy as you think

And we don't care! It is our country, why are you so concerned? I don't have 1/100th of curiosity for Pakistan as you guys have for India.

That is debatable but also someone posted a news on how the RSS is very actively involved int he movement. That could also have prompted the Imam to take the route.
RSS was behind Ramdev baba. We all know how that fiasco ended. Here people are trying to link the RSS to it.Fact is, the moment that connection is established, half of Anna's support (Hindus and other religions alike) will leave.

Go through my post in the thread. I have clearly translated Vande Mataram in English and Urdu. No one is forcing anyone to sing. But Bukhari is urging people to stay away because he thinks it is unIslamic!!

The translations that you had posted were partial translations. What about the words like durga, and also dharma.

RSS was behind Ramdev baba. We all know how that fiasco ended. Here people are trying to link the RSS to it.Fact is, the moment that connection is established, half of Anna's support (Hindus and other religions alike) will leave.

Rss was never behind Ramdev baba :eek:

I really don't. I don't care what happens at the end of all this. I didn't care what happened in Gujarat or anywhere else in India. Which is why I don't join Indian forums talking about India. Since this is on a Pakistani forum, I can talk about whatever issue I want.

You, unlike the every other Indian here is underestimating the influence he has on most Muslims in India.

Good for you :tup:

And I doubt he has influenced the majority of Muslims in Inda. So what if they don't follow what he says, are they to be termed "un Islamic"?

People are deploring Bukhari sahab for raising the religion issue and totally discounting that they themselves are persisting with the religious issue.

Bukhari pointed out clear cut that a Muslim can't stand and sing Vande Mataram in good conscience and remain loyal to his faith as well. Its against the tenets of secularism demand it.

The persistence of the religious issue is that people here are "No we WILL sing it". Then what can Muslims do, they are disqualified by default.

Not to mention the needless name-calling of an otherwise moderate figure only exacerbates the issue and underscores that Muslims have no role to play in such a national issue of India.

Muslims have been playing a role without compromising on thei religious beliefs , check out previous post by me and others .

Nobody is foring anyone to say vande mataram in the protests infact people are using the slogan og inquilab zindabad more than vande mataram . muslims can join in and not say vande mataram and say anything else . There is no forced sloganeering going on .

Hell , they can just join in and sit down and not say anything , even better sit at home and give moral support , that is what most indians are doing , but to just declare the whole stir anti-islamic because of one or two optional slogans is unnecessarily communalising the whole issue which has nothing to do with religion .

who told u that ? why u are making wild assumptions ?

and what you think dead society done in last 64 years you are hater but let me told you this nation throw out ayub bhuttu mushraff BB governments and you guys kill gandhi bapu indra gandhi rajiv gandi because of?

Rss is a true national organisation which is for serving the motherland and providing education and doing charity work to help the poor.

The translations that you had posted were partial translations. What about the words like durga, and also dharma.
Dude..you picked up the original poem in Bengali. Not the version that was taken as the national song. The Vande Mataram we sing only consists of the parts I translated, nothing more. The original piece is much longer and yes that version will contain references to Durga.

The best reply to the likes of this Imam is to make this movement a grand success by forcing Govt. to enact the Janlokpal Bill.

You, unlike the every other Indian here is underestimating the influence he has on most Muslims in India.

We are unremarkable that way. We "Indians" don't know anything about India but you a British (?) of Pakistani origin know exactly what weight Bukhari carries in India. Remarkable.

Rss was never behind Ramdev baba :eek:
Umm...oook....the Sadhvi who joined him just happened to be passing by? Besides, Baba Ramdev has his own poilitical party doesn't he?

I really don't. I don't care what happens at the end of all this. I didn't care what happened in Gujarat or anywhere else in India. Which is why I don't join Indian forums talking about India. Since this is on a Pakistani forum, I can talk about whatever issue I want.

And you are over-estimating it because it makes you feel better . Inspite of evidence of many muslims and almost all major muslim bodies supporting the stir given in many previous posts here , you will continue fooling yourself .Be my guest .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom