What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a7x5dv.jpg

When will the Maoists, the LeT, the about 100+ separatist movements in the North East & elsewhere join in the Anna Hazare rally against the government?

They have more violent ways of protesting. Recently Maoists have asked Hazare to join them

India unified in supporting anna hazare , people from all across the country , north , south , east and west , all ethnicities and all religions are supporting anna hazare , proud of this movement .

few minority from all religions are against this movement for their own vested interests but they have being overwhelmingly cronered due to their small numbers.

This bhikari guy belongs to same category .

When will the Maoists, the LeT, the about 100+ separatist movements in the North East & elsewhere join in the Anna Hazare rally against the government?

Why do you expect LeT to join in? This is not a pro-terrorist movement.

Read it , so what ?

One muslims doesn't join and its party time for you ?:azn:

What about thousand of others joining as shown in in man previous posts ?

Again, a few thousands out of the 160+ million Indian Muslim population is nothing special.

Let me quote you from Post #376:

Anti-corruption leader Anna Hazare’s movement may be overwhelming, but Muslims were few and far between in this uprising. “During his fast in April, Anna shared stage with Hindu fundamentalists, with people chanting Vande Mataram. This put us off,” says Maulana Umer Illyasi, head of the All-India Imams’ Organisation. That may now be changing.

“Jai Hind is better,” says Mohd. Yusuf, a student of Jamia Millia Islamia, a minority university. Muslims shun uttering “Vande Mataram” since -- as a “prayer” said to one’s motherland — it is seen going against a key article of their faith: monotheism.

Muslim leaders are watching cautiously. “Opportunistic elements are trying to ride to power on an Anna wave like they did on the Jaya Prakash Narayan bandwagon in 1977,” Manzoor Alam of the Milli Council wrote in the website ‘twocircles.net’

Btw , why are pakistanis hellbent trying to prove that indian muslims are not supporting this stir ?

No one's hell bent on anything. I am merely giving you my opinion, you're the one that's clearly getting irked by it.

Why does it make them happy ?Because you guys are jealous that indian society is capable of taking its govt . to task at such a large scale in such a unified manner ?

This thread isn't about Pakistan, but remember, it was the Pakistani people that ended military rule in Pakistan by removing the government, reinstated the CJ, & brought a civilian government/democracy to Pakistan.

he is right dude he said dont slogan these hindu gods what wrong? he said muslims should not slogan worship of country whats wrong? are you guys wanna say muslim should slogan this funny women which has 10 hands and sit on tiger?lolz

this make any sense? no muslim should not .but they must join anna against corruption

First off refrain from insulting another religion. I can do the same but I will not stoop so low.
And no Bhukhari is not a prophet in Islam, so don't use that excuse.

Second I made it clear that the national song of India "Vande Mataram" has been cut to the first two stanzas and does not have any religious meaning in it.

It certainly does matter if people are not participating. But it's their choice and their own free will to do so. No one's gonna force them to protest.

bukhari and mullahs like him should also hold a meeting to find new words which muslims can use if they have such problem with words like vande matram ans bharat mata ki jai.

Again, a few thousands out of the 160+ million Indian Muslim population is nothing special.

Let me quote you from Post #376:

Anti-corruption leader Anna Hazare’s movement may be overwhelming, but Muslims were few and far between in this uprising. “During his fast in April, Anna shared stage with Hindu fundamentalists, with people chanting Vande Mataram. This put us off,” says Maulana Umer Illyasi, head of the All-India Imams’ Organisation. That may now be changing.

“Jai Hind is better,” says Mohd. Yusuf, a student of Jamia Millia Islamia, a minority university. Muslims shun uttering “Vande Mataram” since -- as a “prayer” said to one’s motherland — it is seen going against a key article of their faith: monotheism.

Muslim leaders are watching cautiously. “Opportunistic elements are trying to ride to power on an Anna wave like they did on the Jaya Prakash Narayan bandwagon in 1977,” Manzoor Alam of the Milli Council wrote in the website ‘twocircles.net’

No one's hell bent on anything. I am merely giving you my opinion, you're the one that's clearly getting irked by it.

This thread isn't about Pakistan, but remember, it was the Pakistani people that ended military rule in Pakistan by removing the government, reinstated the CJ, & brought a civilian government/democracy to Pakistan.

Thousands of muslims and almost all major muslim bodies supporting the stir don't mean anything but one mr bukhari does. Oh come on , stop telling yourself such jokes.:smokin:

bukhari and mullahs like him should also hold a meeting to find new words which muslims can use if they have such problem with words like vande matram ans bharat mata ki jai.

Inquilab zindabad , this word is also being used a lot . what else , plus there is nothing unislamic about jai hind as well .

Inquilab zindabad , this word is also being used a lot . what else , plus there is nothing unislamic about jai hind as well .

No one said there is anything wrong with Jai Hind. Indian Muslims are overwhelmingly using that slogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom