What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

My reply was not for you! You can rant from bottom of your heart ....its just :blah:

There is another thumb rule : Jiski Laathi uski bhains !

Israel will always shine as an example for everyone of that thumb rule. :lol:

Scoundrels dont have moral rights to criticize other as scoundrel.

First set a example by condemning mess going in your own soil.

Majority of arab countries or Burma's own neighbour Indonesia are not raising voice against Rohignyas attroticities but some pakistani & bangladeshi muslims are shouting like BUDDHIST TERRORISM & BS like they are best places for their minorities when the condition is exactly opposite.

I was by no way quoting you here.Take a hike!!

U
Now dont act like a crying baby who cant talk like a man.

What did I say wrong?

You morons are abusing buddhism with terrorism for acts due to ethinic tensions??
Did you cared to check the $hit on your part?

Speaking of morals...
Burma is well known for under age prossies,and attracts hoards of tourists for that purpise alone..

See me too pointed out a totally unrelated social evil which has no connection with justification of persecution of minorities by Burmese....But as you claim Burmese cant sit on the high chair of morality with 12 year olds forces into prostitution..

Speaking of morals...
Burma is well known for under age prossies,and attracts hoards of tourists for that purpise alone..

See me too pointed out a totally unrelated social evil which has no connection with justification of persecution of minorities by Burmese....But as you claim Burmese cant sit on the high chair of morality with 12 year olds forces into prostitution..

Yeah speak of morals,What about Afghanis pushing 12 year old boys in to prostitution??

Speaking of morals...

What does prostituion have to do with anything? there was man in Pakistan who raped and murdered 100 boys so does that mean Pakistan is not a moral country?

Speaking of morals...

Agreed that Burmese cant sit on the high chair of morality. But that is the ethnic of Burmese. Not Buddhists. They dont do it in the name of religion. They dont do it out of religious brotherhood. This is the point of the thread. What is happening there is a ethnic/cultural thing. Nothing to do with religion.

There conflict with the Rohingyas is also ethnic/cultural, not religious.

So it is true that Buddhist, like any other religious community on earth, do get involved in violence, calling the violence Buddhist terrorism is unjustified.

Speaking of morals...

So what about Heera Mandi ? Pot calling the kettle black.

Rohingya issue I fear can not be resolved peacefully. Hindutva reta**s comment aside it may be a time to arm the rohingyas and in expel all burmese living in Bangladesh. if a population transfer needs to happen let it be dictated by us.

No one needs hindutva terror knowledge defending Myanmar ethnic cleansing and genocide. When indians go against whole world knowledge and call them liar, no one wants to go near that indian stinks.

troll-face-problema-840.png

Agreed that Burmese cant sit on the high chair of morality. But that is the ethnic of Burmese. Not Buddhists. They dont do it in the name of religion. They dont do it out of religious brotherhood. This is the point of the thread. What is happening there is a ethnic/cultural thing. Nothing to do with religion.

There conflict with the Rohingyas is also ethnic/cultural, not religious.

So it is true that Buddhist, like any other religious community on earth, do get involved in violence, calling the violence Buddhist terrorism is unjustified.

If it was not religious then why the monks are all over the places chasing muslims?

Rohingya issue I fear can not be resolved peacefully. Hindutva reta**s comment aside it may be a time to arm the rohingyas and in expel all burmese living in Bangladesh. if a population transfer needs to happen let it be dictated by us.
what now, Arm whom with what???

If it was not religious then why the monks are all over the places chasing muslims?

Boy.. look who do we have here..Charles Darwin himself...how's your survival of the fittest theory coming off, not talking about it much lately?

Actually Survival of the fittest theory was given by Herbert Spencer! Not Darwin! Common mistake.

Its not a theory,Its a phrase that used in the past to explain the Theory of Natural Selection.Nowadays modern biologists don't think the term accurately convey the meaning of natural selection.This too is a common mistake.

Back
Top Bottom