What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

Buddhist Terrorism :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Muslims are getting desperate to tie other religions with terrorism. Ha ha

It's interesting that Chinese-Dragon although reading this thread wouldn't comment on it; if it was related to Hinduism or India he would have jumped right in ;) I really want to know what you think about the idea of Buddhist Terrorism spread by your Bangladeshi and Pakistani brothers.

I am ignoring your brain farts but look like you need to be confronted..
Israelus 'Left' the area they now claim and left it for centuries...that means they gave up their right of ownership..
Rohingya never left and never gave up their rigt of ownership..
So there is the difference...

My reply was not for you! You can rant from bottom of your heart ....its just :blah:

There is another thumb rule : Jiski Laathi uski bhains !

Israel will always shine as an example for everyone of that thumb rule. :lol:

Murders or killings in one part of the world cannot be used to justify ethnic cleansing in another part of the world...and the examples you give are totally unrelated to each other...

Scoundrels dont have moral rights to criticize other as scoundrel.

First set a example by condemning mess going in your own soil.

Majority of arab countries or Burma's own neighbour Indonesia are not raising voice against Rohignyas attroticities but some pakistani & bangladeshi muslims are shouting like BUDDHIST TERRORISM & BS like they are best places for their minorities when the condition is exactly opposite.

I was by no way quoting you here.Take a hike!!

We are we answering this bigot?? I don't know why MODS allow such people...i was wondering how the hell he managed to post 820 posts??
U
Now dont act like a crying baby who cant talk like a man.

What did I say wrong?

You morons are abusing buddhism with terrorism for acts due to ethinic tensions??
Did you cared to check the $hit on your part?

My reply was not for you! You cant from bottom of your heart ....its just :blah:

There is another thumb rule : Jiski Laathi uski bhains !

Israel will always shine as an example for everyone of that thumb rule. :lol:

Scoundrels dont have moral rights to criticize other as scoundrel.

First set a example by condemning mess going in your own soil.

Majority of arab countries or Burma's own neighbour Indonesia raising voice against Rohignyas attroticities but some pakistani & bangladeshi muslims are shouting like BUDDHIST TERRORISM & BS like they are best places for their minorities when the condition is exactly opposite.

I was by no way quoting you here.Take a hike!!

Now dont act like a crying baby who cant talk like a man.

What did I say wrong?

You morons are abusing buddhism with terrorism for acts due to ethinic tensions??
Did you cared to check the $hit on your part?

what did we say wrong about Buddhism? Did we say all buddhists are terrorists? Comprehension problem?? The topic was all buddhists are not angel its a myth!

It's interesting that Chinese-Dragon although reading this thread wouldn't comment on it; if it was related to Hinduism or India he would have jumped right in ;) I really want to know what you think about the idea of Buddhist Terrorism spread by your Bangladeshi and Pakistani brothers.

He cant. Atleast not here openly. :)

tsherring only buddhist here also mentioned it - BuddhiSM was hijacked by pacifist monks! Like all other religion it has given its followers rights to fight!

tsherring only buddhist here also mentioned it - BuddhiSM was hijacked by pacifist monks! Like all other religion it has given its followers rights to fight!

Yes and what is wrong in it ?. The Right to self-defence and the right to self-preservation are among the most fundamental and the most basic of the Rights.

It's only when you go fighting and conquering,subjugating other lands in the name of religion and religious duty that is wrong.

what did we say wrong about Buddhism? Did we say all buddhists are terrorists? Comprehension problem?? The topic was all buddhists are not angel its a myth!

Angel concept itself is a myth!

We are humans with many human follies so are burmese buddhists .Ethnic tension is being painted as religious terrorism.

Did you read the OP before making thread?? Or you blindly created this thread??

I was not quoting any pakistani or bangladeshi member in this thread my post were all directed to OP article.

Yes and what is wrong in it ?. The Right to self-defence and the right to self-preservation are among the most fundamental and the most basic of the Rights.

It's only when you go fighting and conquering,subjugating other lands in the name of religion and religious duty that is wrong.

Like Hiruhito? Who considered him the highest authority of buddhism and committed war crimes from China to Australia?

Like Hiruhito? Who considered him the highest authority of buddhism and committed war crimes from China to Australia?

Learn the difference between Buddhism and Shintoism first.

Second did I not mention its wrong when you go about invading and subjugating foreign lands in the name of religion ? Sounds familiar to another religion right ?

Angel concept itself is a myth!

We are humans with many human follies so are burmese buddhists .Ethnic tension is being painted as religious terrorism.

Did you read the OP before making thread?? Or you blindly created this thread??

I was not quoting any pakistani or bangladeshi member in this thread my post were all directed to OP article.

Why are the Kachins oppressed? Answer !

Kobiraz, careful about indians, they will falsely accuse you and tell lie on things so that they can drag you to defend yourself. All the while indians defending Myanmar buddhist ethnic cleansing and genocide. This is part of hindutva chanakya.

Kobiraz, careful about indians, they will falsely accuse you and tell lie on things so that they can drag you to defend yourself. All the while indians defending Myanmar buddhist ethnic cleansing and genocide. This is part of hindutva chanakya.

Do you know Chanakya was a Jain??.And yes,that was exactly our plan.I wonder how you figured it out.Must be because of your acute Indophobia:lol:

hindutva hindutva chanakya hindutva terrorism hindutva India dalal Hindu LOL

Back
Top Bottom