What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

There is a dispute as to if the Rohingya are Burmese or not and the Hazara are now leaving Pakistan in mass numbers after being killed in large numbers.

Stripping an indigenous race's nationality after occupying their lands is nothing new...and doesnt make it right..
Rohingya were in large numbers settled in Rakhine..They were there first....Burma only came into being in 1948..Rohingya were there since centuries....if Burma cant accept them then Burma should have no claim on their land too..
And who told you Hazara are leavung? Any links you can post..?

Stripping an indigenous race's nationality after occupying their lands is nothing new...and doesnt make it right..
Rohingya were in large numbers settled in Rakhine...if Burma cant accept them then Burma should have no claim on their land too..
And who told you Hazara are leavung? Any links you can post..?

Burmese consider that land to be part of Burma which is causing the dispute and here is the links for the Hazaras

Hazaras fleeing Pakistan eye Australia | News.com.au

Persecuted Hazaras flee Pakistan; some die trying | CNSNews.com

Burmese consider that land to be part of Burma which is causing the dispute.
Rule of the thumb..
Who was there first?
Burma or Rohingya..Rohingya were there first..so the state belongs to them...Burma ca satisfy their racism by whichever way they want...still doesnt make them right.

Muslims kill 1000s of hindu pandits in kashmir, several Jews in middle east, uncountable American Christians in Afghan, Shias & Ahmedis in Pakistan, bihari hindus/muslims/bengalis in Bangladesh, but ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE & THERE IS NO THING CALLED ISLAMIC TERRORISM ITS ALL ZIONIST-WESTERN-INDIAN PROPOGANDA.

Few burmese buddhist a*sholes start attrocities on Rohignya muslims & BUDDHIST TERRORISM ORGINATES.

:rofl: hypocrisy at its best :rofl:

Thats CHECK & MATE :enjoy:

I am ignoring your brain farts but look like you need to be confronted..
Israelus 'Left' the area they now claim and left it for centuries...that means they gave up their right of ownership..
Rohingya never left and never gave up their rigt of ownership..
So there is the difference...

Muslims kill 1000s of hindu pandits in kashmir, several Jews in middle east, uncountable American Christians in Afghan, Shias & Ahmedis in Pakistan, bihari hindus/muslims/bengalis in Bangladesh, but ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE & THERE IS NO THING CALLED ISLAMIC TERRORISM ITS ALL ZIONIST-WESTERN-INDIAN PROPOGANDA.

Few burmese buddhist a*sholes start attrocities on Rohignya muslims & BUDDHIST TERRORISM ORGINATES.

:rofl: hypocrisy at its best :rofl:

Murders or killings in one part of the world cannot be used to justify ethnic cleansing in another part of the world...and the examples you give are totally unrelated to each other...

Palestine or Israel ?
:cheesy:

that was super :woot:

ontopic : guys relax, stop fighting.. the issue with rohingyas being wiped is for REAL. All countries in South Asia should support their cause to live in their land of origin.

Also, two more requests

1. Stop calling it atrocity against muslims. This line of reporting of facts will only stop the surrounding nations to think before helping the rohingyas.

2. Somebody ask that BD faggot( we know who) to plz GTFO and stop derailing this thread !!

We are we answering this bigot?? I don't know why MODS allow such people...i was wondering how the hell he managed to post 820 posts??

I suppose,The same way an Indophobic bigot like you managed to get 5800 posts.:lol:

you are free to explore my posts. I am neither indophobic nor Hinduphobic. I do admit i have anti Israel sentiment, thats why i always avoid israelis of this forum.

Rule of the thumb..
Who was there first?
Burma or Rohingya..Rohingya were there first..so the state belongs to them...Burma ca satisfy their racism by whichever way they want...still doesnt make them right.

Depends who u ask

According to legend, the first independent kingdom was established in 3325 BC by King Marayu. Buddhism was introduced into Rakhine during the lifetime of Buddha himself. According to Rakhine Chronicles, the Buddha in his lifetime, visited the city of Dhanyawadi in 554 BC. King Sanda Thuriya requested the Buddha to leave an image of Himself. After casting the Great Image Maha Muni, the Buddha breathed upon it which resembled the exact likeness of the Blessed One.

History of Rakhine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are free to explore my posts. I am neither indophobic nor Hinduphobic. I do admit i have anti Israel sentiment, thats why i always avoid israelis of this forum.

how about your compadre uttering total senseless things like "indian stinks" ... Not by a fcuking mile is it related to atrocities on the rohingyas. That guy has lost it. What a pity !!

No one needs hindutva terror knowledge defending Myanmar ethnic cleansing and genocide. When indians go against whole world knowledge and call them liar, no one wants to go near that indian stinks.

indians armed with hindutva terror mantra defending Myanmar ethnic cleansing and genocide and calling rest of the world liar. What an epic show of indian BS.

Watch out guys.. suicide bomber alert.:mod:. somebody is going to blow himself.. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom