What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

yeah proof is India is still hindu majority after centuries of Muslim rule and there is no muslim in spain after 700 years of muslim rule. Shooo! shoooh! go Islamophobe, go away

Thats because our population was simply tooo huge, diversity too large, area so vast, the support of the local rulers which made sure the many invaders did not cross the limits. Some lke Aurangazeb crossed and met their doom. Simple logic.

bharat mata dono taraf se katt gaya :P

Exactly ...and it was accompanied with millions of people uprooted from lands they lived for thousands of years..why..because of the insecurity of a group of people..so you people should be the last to complain in this case.

My only solution to this issue - open your border, take in the Rohingyas, rehabilitate them and get it over with.

BD is not their country we cant keep them permanently

can we???

Every Muslim country kept their pocket tight and BD close their border and just making complains or circulating morphed images. Only Turkey came forward to help them.

I am relating it to Budhist monks who act all holy while brutally persecuting a poor and helpless minority..That does effect the image i had in mindof a peaceful meditating orange robed monk... Far from it...

What they do is wrong - but you know what..the image of Islam that you guys have managed to project to the world -especially the Western world - in recent times will make sure this will also go un-noticed. Great job. As I always say, Muslims are the greatest enemies of Muslims.

Rule of the thumb..
Who was there first?
Burma or Rohingya..Rohingya were there first..so the state belongs to them...Burma ca satisfy their racism by whichever way they want...still doesnt make them right.

Tell that to the millions who got uprooted during Partition. Tell that to the Kashmiri Pandits who were thrown out of their homelands by your goons. OMG, the hypocrisy astounds me.

Bullshit logic. What names they have for cities is their sovereign right and not for you to decide or judge. The world does not revolve around your fragile insecurities.

utter BS. they changed the name from Arakan to Rakhine state in order to increase buddhist claim on arakan land! you dont need to be a genius to understand that. I am no one to judge, but many including Aung sun sukiye dont recognize the name Myanmar as it represent the Majority BAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are free to explore my posts. I am neither indophobic nor Hinduphobic. I do admit i have anti Israel sentiment, thats why i always avoid israelis of this forum.

23638602.jpg

Kobiraz, careful about indians, they will falsely accuse you and tell lie on things so that they can drag you to defend yourself. All the while indians defending Myanmar buddhist ethnic cleansing and genocide. This is part of hindutva chanakya.

Are you a idiot or are you trying to be one??

No sane person will defend actions of Myanmar buddhists.

But there is difference between condemning the attroticities against Rohingyas muslims & abusing the righful religion with words like "buddhist terrorism", manipulated copy-paste stuff from buddhist scriptures,masking ethnic tensions with religious stuff,etc.

Using religion is a cheap trick used by religious bigots to hijack real cause of problem & use tragedies to spread hatred against communities/religions.

utter BS. they changed the name from Arakan to Rakhine state in order to increase buddhist claim on arakan land! you dont need to be a genius to understand that. I am no one to judge, but many including Aung sun sukiye dont recognize the name Myanmar as it represent the Majority BAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll repeat...what name a sovereign country gives to its provinces is its own prerogative and not dependent on anyone else. Try wrapping that around your head Kobi.

I'll repeat...what name a sovereign country gives to its provinces is its own prerogative and not dependent on anyone else. Try wrapping that around your head Kobi.

Definitely they can but it does not permit them to deny the right of people those who are living there for centuries. For your information Arakan was never part of Burma. It became only part of Myanmar in 1822 after British marge it with Burma for better administrative purpose. Prior to that from 1430 it was a vassal state of Kingdom of Bengal as the local king who was attacked by the King of Ava in 1406 and then fled to Bengal, reclaimed the kingdom with the help of Bengal army. As a tribute he gave half of Arakan to Bengal which is now known as Chittagong, converted to Islam from Buddhism and took the name Solaiman Shah. Since then Bnegali people had big presence there. It was a blunder by British to include Arakan with Myanmar which never should have happened. But as that has already happened, it does not permit in any way to deny the right of the Rohingya people and making them stateless.

Burma sounds more like Bamar. West don't recognize the name Myanmar because it was changed by the military junta.

Definitely they can but it does not permit them to deny the right of people those who are living there for centuries. For your information Arakan was never part of Burma. It became only part of Myanmar in 1822 after British marge it with Burma for better administrative purpose. Prior to that from 1430 it was a vassal state of Kingdom of Bengal as the local king who was attacked by the King of Ava in 1406 and then fled to Bengal, reclaimed the kingdom with the help of Bengal army. As a tribute he gave half of Arakan to Bengal which is now known as Chittagong, converted to Islam from Buddhism and took the name Solaiman Shah. Since then Bnegali people had big presence there. It was a blunder by British to include Arakan with Myanmar which never should have happened. But as that has already happened, it does not permit in any way to deny the right of the Rohingya people and making them stateless.

The history varies depending on the whom it is telling. The Myanmarese maintain they conquered Arakan from the Bengalis and that its their legally.

See there is no point in going around in circles - Bangladesh has shown it is not going to do anything other than shut its borders. OIC has lived up to its traditional reputation of being irrelevant and useless, the world at large hardly cares for 'another' Muslim issue. So what are you planning to do ?

The history varies depending on the whom it is telling. The Myanmarese maintain they conquered Arakan from the Bengalis and that its their legally.

See there is no point in going around in circles - Bangladesh has shown it is not going to do anything other than shut its borders. OIC has lived up to its traditional reputation of being irrelevant and useless, the world at large hardly cares for 'another' Muslim issue. So what are you planning to do ?

When Myanmarese conquered Arakan from Bengalis??? We all know it was merged with Burma in 1822 by British and Bengali army kicked out the Bamar in 1428. Most of the time it was an independent kingdom.

But we are discussing the right of the Rohingyas here. No way they can be declared stateless as they are there for centuries.

What ever Myanmarese Claim is for domestic consumption only. Internationally and logically that does not hold any ground.

And why should Bangladesh open it's border and let more Rohingya in which Myanmar will not permit to return. Is it not opening the border synonymous to give green light to the apartheid Burmese Janta for carrying out genocide that they are doing!!

Already Bangladesh opened border earlier since 1970s and let hundreds and thousands of Rohingya in but it did no bring any positive result. Later it give an indication to the Bamars that if they can carry out genocide on the Rohingyas it will be easier to make Myanmar Rohingya free!!!

As you are talking about opening border why not India open it's border for the Rohingya!!!

No doubt Myamar is doing bad with Arab settelers , But Budhhism terrorism.. Its too much...

I will tell u a story in brief...
Once there was a fox (not megan fox), her tail stuck in trap and she lost her tail. Other animal laughed at her. She thought to take revenge, she convinced other animals that cutting tail has many benefit. Other animal followed her at lost their tail...

I can see Jamati-es desperate to prove all other terrorsits, so they coin terms like Jesus terrorism, Jew terrorism, Hindu terrorism and now Buddh terrorism....

Note : Now replace FOx tail with men private part.. :P

Back
Top Bottom