What's new

Buddhism, Christianity share same goals: Dalai Lama

You love making a fool of yourself, don't you?

582099_254798444663480_641205648_n.jpg

You are indeed a FOOL :lol:

First you use the word 'IDIOT' worship ......... then you show an image that says 'IDOL' worship. :cheesy:

When the reality is both are wrong.

A particular branch of Hinduism worship god through Deities.

Seriously, stop spreading stupidity and ignorance.

You are indeed a FOOL :lol:

First you use the word 'IDIOT' worship ......... then you show an image that says 'IDOL' worship. :cheesy:

When the reality is both are wrong.

A particular branch of Hinduism worship god through Deities.

Seriously, stop spreading stupidity and ignorance.

LOL, your stupidity knows no boundaries. From your own hindu source http://www.hinduwebsite.com/idols.asp

"Many religions scoff at the idea of idol worship as an act of superstition. But Hinduism accepts idol worship with open arms as a simple way of expressing one's faith, love and devotion to God.

"There are enough reasons why a Hindu worships idols. There is no doubt that idol worship is a superior form of divine worship, a very simple way of uninhibited declaration of man's faith in God, if we put aside the empty ritualism and the pompous display that are generally found associated with it. We are presenting a few insights into why a devout Hindu worships his idols so dearly while the rest of the world looks at him with scorn, amusement and disbelief."

Are you stupidity knows no boundaries. From your hindu source http://www.hinduwebsite.com/idols.asp
"Many religions scoff at the idea of idol worship as an act of superstition. But Hinduism accepts idol worship with open arms as a simple way of expressing one's faith, love and devotion to God.
"There are enough reasons why a Hindu worships idols. There is no doubt that idol worship is a superior form of divine worship, a very simple way of uninhibited declaration of man's faith in God, if we put aside the empty ritualism and the pompous display that are generally found associated with it. We are presenting a few insights into why a devout Hindu worships his idols so dearly while the rest of the world looks at him with scorn, amusement and disbelief."

I had asked you for a little summary of religions in China.

LOL, your stupidity knows no boundaries. From your own hindu source http://www.hinduwebsite.com/idols.asp

That is not a hindu source, its a website claiming to be a hindu source. There is a HUGE difference. Something stupid people do not understand.

Try to understand the difference between a Deity and a Idol, and when you do, come back to discuss more. Idol is a word used for Abrahamic religions. Deity is the word used for Dharmic religion.

I really do not suffer fools gladly.

That is not a hindu source, its a website claiming to be a hindu source. There is a HUGE difference. Something stupid people do not understand.

Try to understand the difference between a Deity and a Idol, and when you do, come back to discuss more. Idol is a word used for Abrahamic religions. Deity is the word used for Dharmic religion.

I really do not suffer fools gladly.

Deity is a english word. Its bhagwan which is used.

Deity is the closest english word, the Indian word is Murti.

Bhagwan is a sanskrit word indicate bring of good fortune, or another word for god.

Murti well has always seemed like reference to idol or image of the divine force ,but Bhagwan seems a lot more appropriate in the way you were describing it.

I had asked you for a little summary of religions in China.

Communists messed up the religions of China with persecutions and crackdown both of Hans and Tibetans.

Only Taiwanese can tell you properly about religions of China.

Communists messed up the religions of China with persecutions and crackdown both in mainland and Tibet.

Would disagree with you as I know Chinese zen buddhists from PRC . I was just testing him.His lack of response well seems to indicate that he does not know what he's talking about.

Murti well has always seemed like reference to idol or image of the divine force ,but Bhagwan seems a lot more appropriate in the way you were describing it.

Murti is the manifestation or an embodiment or essence of God. If people see reference to an Idol there, then its their problem. Realities don't change because people have a problem with it.

Tantrik Hinduism which follows Worship through Deity do not use the word Bhagwan. Bhagwan is a generic term used to denote the bringer of good fortune or God.

Okay .Please tell me a more on chinese religions . A little summary.

Actually there is no Chinese religion. We are atheist or Confucianist. We follow confucian practice of ancestors worship as a sign of respect, but we don't believe in god. Because of this confucian belief, Chinese would enshrine a great general or emperor as a mark of respect. Hence, you see temples or shrines, but there isn't any religious theme.
Our next oldest pseudo-religion is Taoism. It doesn't believe in god either, but Taoism is more abstract, it emphasizes "naturalness.' To attain this, one has to identify follow the Tao way. Read Tao Te Ching.
After Bodhidharma came to China, Chan/Zen Buddhism was developed. And some of the Buddhist beliefs became to fuse with Taoism.

Communists messed up the religions of China with persecutions and crackdown both of Hans and Tibetans.

LOL, coming from an Indian who claimed Chinese are not homogenous. It would be hilarious to take you seriously. What's stopping you from saying Indian know more about religion of China than Taiwanese and Chinese.

Murti is the manifestation or an embodiment of God. If people see reference to an Idol there, then its their problem. Realities don't change because people have a problem with it.

Tantrik Hinduism which follows Worship through Deity do not use the word Bhagwan. Bhagwan is a generic term used to denote the bringer of good fortune or God.

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> IDOL[Noun]

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> STATUE

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> SCULPTURE

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> IMAGE

?????? (murti) - meaning in english - ?????? ?? ???? ???????? ??? - meaning of murti in english - ?????? ????????

Contact Us

Office Address:
HinKhoj InfoLabs LLP
645,1st Floor, Near Allahabad Bank
Jhalawar Road
Kota-324007
Rajasthan

Do you have sources for your claims on Tantrik Hinduism ?Which form do you follow? Shaktism ? Shaivism? or Vamamarga?

Murti is the manifestation or an embodiment of God. If people see reference to an Idol there, then its their problem. Realities don't change because people have a problem with it.

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> IDOL[Noun]

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> STATUE

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> SCULPTURE

&#2350;&#2370;&#2352;&#2381;&#2340;&#2367; {murti} <===> IMAGE

http://dict.hinkhoj.com/words/meaning-of-%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF-in-english.html

Contact Us

Office Address:
HinKhoj InfoLabs LLP
645,1st Floor, Near Allahabad Bank
Jhalawar Road
Kota-324007
Rajasthan

Do you have sources for your claims on Tantrik Hinduism ?Which form do you follow? Shaktism ? Shaivism? or Vamamarga?

Would disagree with you as I know Chinese zen buddhists from PRC . I was just testing him.His lack of response well seems to indicate that he does not know what he's talking about.

Yes I do not know what I'm talking. Pls stop asking me.

Majority of them are ignorant about it. If you talk to Taiwanese and PRC you will surely find extreme differences in beliefs.

Actually there is no Chinese religion. We are atheist or Confucianist. We follow confucian practice of ancestors worship as a sign of respect, but we don't believe in god. Because of this confucian belief, Chinese would enshrine a great general or emperor as a mark of respect. Hence, you see temples or shrines, but there isn't any religious theme.
Our next oldest pseudo-religion is Taoism. It doesn't believe in god either, but Taoism is more abstract, it emphasizes "naturalness.' To attain this, one has to identify follow the Tao way. Read Tao Te Ching.
After Bodhidharma came to China, Chan/Zen Buddhism was developed. And some of the Buddhist beliefs became to fuse with Taoism.

LOL, coming from an Indian who claimed Chinese are not homogenous. It would be hilarious to take you seriously.

Doesn't Taoism have the Yin and Yang concept? as in male and female principle?

Majority of them are ignorant about it. If you talk to Taiwanese and PRC you will surely find extreme differences in beliefs.

Again I would disagree on this. Though yes I have seen a trend that gong tau taoism is very popular in PRC,compared to Taiwan where people tend to quake in their boots on reference to this .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom