What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

i believe many Indians do not know the exact text of the vande mataram . two stanzas in different language and remaining in different.

anyway as for your question well

1. YES we Muslims do NOT bow to even our mother as per our belief is that all human are equal and everyone is on to his own act for reward or punishment.

2. Islam is very clear about respect to mother when we are told in the Quran and hadith that we must respect and take good care of our parents. even a hadith said that Heaven is under feet of mother. BUT having said that we are NOT supposed to bow before a human.

So bowing down in a literal sense is the issue with you people . But no one is is asking muslims to bow down to any goddess or song . A song can have many interpretations and here Vande Mataram means venerate the motherland . That is why the stanzas mentioning Durga were omitted deliberatelys so it doesn't offend any community . It is never treated as a religious song anywhere .

This idiot was not the only muslim present in the parliament. There were many other muslim parliamentarians who were standing in honour of the national song . Is this ch#tiya more muslim than others?

He wasn't even required to sing the song the song, he could have just stood there while it was being played if he had problem with it. But walking out while it was being played is a blatant insult of the national song and the nation.

With a disclaimer that I am indifferent to partition, I have to say only the muslims who did not vote for muslim league in 1945/1946 federal/provincial elections which stood on the platform of partition deserve to stay back. The rest stayed back out of some compulsion and did not pick India as a choice.

:))) do you have any moral ground to claim that you had even considered those Muslims as true Indians who did NOT vote for Muslim League?

how differently you had treated them? non at all.

thats the sad part. Today all Indian Muslims are judged by the action of obeying Hindu beliefs and not by their choice to choose India over Pakistan.

:lol: and this throws your fake claims of a nation to drain.

dahhh yeh yeh Indian Muslims are Indian only when they follow hindu traditions. simple and clear

This is just the begining let BJP come to power, we will start the process of trying to assimilate IM back into Dharmic fold. The conduct of 90% Muslims all around the world have clearly showed they are totally intolerant towards other faiths. Pakistan and BD our neighbour are excellent example and when Turkey which till now was considered a becaon of Muslim secularisim showed its true colors by siding with BD rapist Jamatis.
So i would have to sadly conclude that the moment IM feel that they have considerable number then they would either try to go for another partition of india or try to do what kashmiri muslims did to KP in areas iwhere they in majority.

So bowing down in a literal sense is the issue with you people . But no one is is asking muslims to bow down to any goddess or song . A song can have many interpretations and here Vande Mataram means venerate the motherland . That is why the stanzas mentioning Durga were omitted deliberatelys so it doesn't offend any community . It is never treated as a religious song anywhere .

1. we dont bow to even our land simple as that.

2. neither we take such oath as in this song.

3. ommitting or not ommitting the song is a dedication to durga and only for hindus not Muslims

4. it was very much treated as a religious song. you need to read up more to know.

Anandmath was an anti-Muslim novel where this had been adopted as well

Yes you did when you had imposed it as compulsory for ending of session in a parliament.

Singing Vande Mataram isn't mandatory. I do not know where you get your information from.

First of all NO deliberate walk outs as protest had been taking place DURING proceedings.

Erm... All walkouts are deliberate unless you count aliens taking over human bodies. And the minister claims the same too;

MP not sorry for walking out of LS while Vande Mataram was being played

There is a video of him for your convenience as I don't think you have even seen it.

In this case it was not during proceedings of parliament BUT the religious song that has NOTHING to do with actual session.

It is a historical tradition and I'm sorry but I can't take a Pakistani Muslim's opinion over what constitutes as an Indian religious song. It is India's national song and will remain so until the Judiciary(of India, to clear any misconceptions) takes a different view of the same.

Other Muslim MPs also arrange hindu religious festivals does that mean entire Muslim population should go against own faith?

1. Is it written in the Indian constitution that all members of parliament should listen to hindu religious song in the parliament? if NOT then this warning is against the constitution.

Not at all. It was to prove that it was the work of one solitary retard and not some group rebellion .

Again, Pakistanis don't get to decide, our courts are always at our disposal to sort matters out.

So this is the Taliban who insulted the national song. He is actually from Mullah Mulayam party not from BSP.
270905_609238799095988_111125727_n.jpg

:))) do you have any moral ground to claim that you had even considered those Muslims as true Indians who did NOT vote for Muslim League?

how differently you had treated them? non at all.

thats the sad part. Today all Indian Muslims are judged by the action of obeying Hindu beliefs and not by their choice to choose India over Pakistan.

If the question you raised above is for me - the answer is yes. If yhe question is not for me and for the Indians in general, due to the actions of the rest of muslims including the ones who stayed back after voting for muslim league, the muslims who made a choice to stay back will also be looked at differently though not treated differently as you have been claiming here.

India is culturally dharmic like how US is culturally Christian. So there will conflict for muslims in India between certain beliefs and certain practices representing India. It depends on how these muslims manage that conflict.

This is just the begining let BJP come to power, we will start the process of trying to assimilate IM back into Dharmic fold. The conduct of 90% Muslims all around the world have clearly showed they are totally intolerant towards other faiths. Pakistan and BD our neighbour are excellent example and when Turkey which till now was considered a becaon of Muslim secularisim showed its true colors by siding with BD rapist Jamatis.
So i would have to sadly conclude that the moment IM feel that they have considerable number then they would either try to go for another partition of india or try to do what kashmiri muslims did to KP in areas iwhere they in majority.

This idiot was not the only muslim present in the parliament. There were many other muslim parliamentarians who were standing in honour of the national song . Is this ch#tiya more muslim than others?

He wasn't even required to sing the song the song, he could have just stood there while it was being played if he had problem with it. But walking out while it was being played is a blatant insult of the national song and the nation.

:cheesy: please bow to durga godess so that they take you as true Indians in sickular india.

dahhhhh

so how does listening to this song made other ch #tyas ( as the word used by an Indian)good Indians?

and oh by the way funniest thing came to fore that when this praise for a hindu diety is being played all the parliamentarians in Indian secular parliament are supposed to stand????

So this is the Taliban who insulted the national song. He is actually from Mullah Mulayam party not from BSP.
270905_609238799095988_111125727_n.jpg

Islamic or non-Islamic , The National song must be respected. Why this idiot Talibani stayed in India when he doesn't respect Indian national values.. (Unfortunate no one will take these idiots, they will remain in India and spoil India).

If the question you raised above is for me - the answer is yes. If yhe question is not for me and for the Indians in general, due to the actions of the rest of muslims including the ones who stayed back after voting for muslim league, the muslims who made a choice to stay back will also be looked at differently though not treated differently as you have been claiming here.

India is culturally dharmic like how US is culturally Christian. So there will conflict for muslims in India between certain beliefs and certain practices representing India. It depends on how these muslims manage that conflict.

So you accept that India is a Hindu state and there Muslims no matter even if they had voted for Congress they will not the due right to be considered as true Indians unless they follow hindu dharam one way or the other

Sir, The fundamentalists/ mullahs and worst section of Muslims in subcontinent aka Deobandis had OPPOSED creation of PAKISTAN hence it is wrong to say that Gandhi by supporting partition catered to fundamentalists' demand.

You should ask your fellow Hindu countrymen that why they are calling all those Indian Muslims as traitors and terrorists and non-Indians who had selected India to stay over Pakistan at time of partition?

They staying back Muslims dream of being treated equal shattred with slogans like traitors becuase they do not want to accet durga praise song as national song.

Yeh thats why the speaker of the hindu assembly/parliament warned him agaist walking out.

As it happens, since I was privileged to participate with YLH, Bloody Civilian, Hayyer, Gorki and others in the five cycles of discussion on the events leading to partition, I am well aware that Gandhi supported a faction among the Muslims which opposed Pakistan; I am also aware that Gandhi did not promote partition, and that in this respect, the mullahs, the JuI and the Deoband seminary and he were in perfect accord. I am aware that the intellectual leadership of the Muslim League was provided by the so-called salariat. Black Widow does not have a good understanding of events of that time, and is obviously not aware that the final push to partition was due to the catastrophic mistake made by Nehru on and after the 10th July 1946.

My point, contrary to your impression, was that Gandhi should have allied himself with the progressive element of the Muslim community, should have acknowledged the need of that community to protect their identity from being swamped, as they feared, in my opinion with insufficient reason, and failed in that regard just as he failed to acknowledge the need for the Dalit for a quest for their own identity, or the Tamil, or the central Indian tribal, or the north-east Indian tribal. This failure, due partly to his refusal to acknowledge any identity other than the imagined one that he imposed on all Indians, was his great failure; it is also the ongoing failure of the Congress party.

That is not to say that recognition of these sub-identities would have made India as such impossible; it would merely have acknowledged that all of the dwellers in the sub-continent exists, in daily life, in multiple identities, all of which are co-existent and autonomous.

Islamic or non-Islamic , The National song must be respected. Why this idiot Talibani stayed in India when he doesn't respect Indian national values.. (Unfortunate no one will take these idiots, they will remain in India and spoil India).

Its a Hindu song NOT NATIONAL SONG.

As it happens, since I was privileged to participate with YLH, Bloody Civilian, Hayyer, Gorki and others in the five cycles of discussion on the events leading to partition, I am well aware that Gandhi supported a faction among the Muslims which opposed Pakistan; I am also aware that Gandhi did not promote partition, and that in this respect, the mullahs, the JuI and the Deoband seminary and he were in perfect accord. I am aware that the intellectual leadership of the Muslim League was provided by the so-called salariat. Black Widow does not have a good understanding of events of that time, and is obviously not aware that the final push to partition was due to the catastrophic mistake made by Nehru on and after the 10th July 1946.

My point, contrary to your impression, was that Gandhi should have allied himself with the progressive element of the Muslim community, should have acknowledged the need of that community to protect their identity from being swamped, as they feared, in my opinion with insufficient reason, and failed in that regard just as he failed to acknowledge the need for the Dalit for a quest for their own identity, or the Tamil, or the central Indian tribal, or the north-east Indian tribal. This failure, due partly to his refusal to acknowledge any identity other than the imagined one that he imposed on all Indians, was his great failure; it is also the ongoing failure of the Congress party.

That is not to say that recognition of these sub-identities would have made India as such impossible; it would merely have acknowledged that all of the dwellers in the sub-continent exists, in daily life, in multiple identities, all of which are co-existent and autonomous.

Contrary to your claims sir, majority Indians justify the killing of Gandhi on pretext that he had supported partition and supported creation of Pakistan.

whereas you are saying he had sided with those fundamentalist Muslims who had OPPOSED creation of Pakistan. By going that aspect the Indians should have respected Gandhi for sidding with deobandis against Pakistan not killing him

Bade Miya should have left for Pakistan at time of partition so that he may not have to hear evil kaffir prayers. But I bet had he left for Pakistan then this Muhajir in Pak terms wouldn't have certainly lived for so long. Bade miya is 82 years old.

So you accept that India is a Hindu state and there Muslims no matter even if they had voted for Congress they will not the due right to be considered as true Indians unless they follow hindu dharam one way or the other

I will repeat again. India is secular due to hindus and not due to its constitution. The constitution does not use the word secular but just as a preamble.

Now my question back to you - why are only muslims looked at differently in India, not christians,not sikhs, jains, parsis,buddhists or jews?

Back
Top Bottom