What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

:cheesy: because a discussion is going on and you are on backfoot.

and above all why are you on a Pakistani forum?

A minister walked out and while displeasure was expressed, no action was carried out to reprimand him. What more do you want?

So being on a Pakistani forum makes me accountable to you folks? That's some sneaky fine-print that you've got going in this joint. :lol:

:lol: yeh Indian Muslims have started to show their true color by not accepting bowing down to hindu durga

Are you really that boneheaded ? There is no mention of Durga in first two stanzas of of Vande Mataram that we sing and it is respecting the land not any deity .

:lol: yeh Indian Muslims have started to show their true color by not accepting bowing down to hindu durga

Hello, 1 more thing.... I would like to point out to you..... What Allah is to you, Ma Durga is to me, so I would request you not to make any derogatory comment to counter anyone.

A minister walked out and while displeasure was expressed, no action was carried out to reprimand him. What more do you want?

So being on a Pakistani forum makes me accountable to you folks? That's some sneaky fine-print that you've got going in this joint. :lol:

Nobody is accountable to nobody :)

if you are on a discussion forum then there are two things

1. either you prove me wrong

2. or i will prove you wrong.

the third is just facepalm as you did by your silly question

Hello, 1 more thing.... I would like to point out to you..... What Allah is to you, Ma Durga is to me, so I would request you not to make any derogatory comment to counter anyone.

You dont need to tell me that and neither i used or intend to use any derogatory word for your durga ma.

i made the point that to Muslims durga ma is not suppod to be someone we bow.

You dont need to tell me that and neither i used or intend to use any derogatory word for your durga ma.

i made the point that to Muslims durga ma is not suppod to be someone we bow.

Thank You!!

Nobody is accountable to nobody :)

if you are on a discussion forum then there are two things

1. either you prove me wrong

2. or i will prove you wrong.

the third is just facepalm as you did by your silly question

Fine. Let's get back to the question(there is none) as you propose;

A minister walked out while the national song was played and while displeasure was expressed, no action was carried out to reprimand him. What seems to be the issue in this case, Pakistani Muslim?

And going by the sheer amount of nonsense you put up here, you're pretty much always wrong!!!:D

Are you really that boneheaded ? There is no mention of Durga in first two stanzas of of Vande Mataram that we sing and it is respecting the land not any deity .

Scientifically the head is supposed to be composed of bones as well .

On the other hand the song is entirely a dedication to hindu godess you take first two stenzas or the ones with mention of durga its the same thing.

Even if you take stanzas selectively well we Muslims do NOT Bow to anything except Allah.

Fine. Let's get back to the question(there is none) as you propose;

A minister walked out while the national song was played and while displeasure was expressed, no action was carried out to reprimand him. What seems to be the issue in this case, Pakistani Muslim?

And going by the sheer amount of nonsense you put up here, you're pretty much always wrong!!!:D

The issue is Indian Muslims to Indian Hindus :)

The member had been warned against walking out which is unconstitional warning and imposition of hindu beliefs.

by the way may your parliament hurl such warnings every now and then :D

oh if you had managed to prove me wrong then you would not have sounded frustrated and silly

The issue is Indian Muslims to Indian Hindus :)

The member had been warned against walking out which is unconstitional warning and imposition of hindu beliefs.

by the way may your parliament hurl such warnings every now and then :D

oh if you had managed to prove me wrong then you would not have sounded frustrated and silly

Not at all. Did anyone force the minister to sing Vande Mataram? Nobody did.

Does a deliberate walkout count as an attempt to disrupt proceedings? Yes, it does.

Did other Muslim MPs stage a walkout too? No. They didn't.

I have no idea what you meant by the term "unconstitutional warning" and I'm unaware about the numerous times that they have been hurled by the Speaker. Perhaps, you would like to point some of these warnings out to me?

There's no need to prove you wrong, you're doing a fantastic job all by yourself!!!

Even if you take stanzas selectively well we Muslims do NOT Bow to anything except Allah.

We were always told that Vande mataram pays reverence to the motherland not any goddess .
I didn't even know that there was any religious angle associated with it before reading this thread .

So you muslims don't bow down to anyone except Allah ? Not even your mother ? I mean Allah is an imaginary being anyway and so is Durga but your mother is a real flesh and blood human that has given birth to you .

So much for "secularism" in India. Trying to shove their Hindu religion down other people's throat...

First of all the Muslim League accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan which would have guaranteed a United India with major religious concessions in the form of "groupings" - it was Congress which rejected this plan. Muslims didn't participate in the Indian freedom movement? Besides the names already mentioned - have you heard of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan or Major General Shah Nawaz Khan?

Rice Mills and Jute? Really? Well - I guess you just had to import jute and build some rice mills then.

Ok I got two more name .. anything else?

We were always told that Vande mataram pays reverence to the motherland not any goddess .
I didn't even know that there was any religious angle associated with it before reading this thread .

So you muslims don't bow down to anyone except Allah ? Not even your mother ? I mean Allah is an imaginary being anyway and so is Durga but your mother is a real flesh and blood human that has given birth to you .

i believe many Indians do not know the exact text of the vande mataram . two stanzas in different language and remaining in different.

anyway as for your question well

1. YES we Muslims do NOT bow to even our mother as per our belief is that all human are equal and everyone is on to his own act for reward or punishment.

2. Islam is very clear about respect to mother when we are told in the Quran and hadith that we must respect and take good care of our parents. even a hadith said that Heaven is under feet of mother. BUT having said that we are NOT supposed to bow before a human.

:cheesy: because a discussion is going on and you are on backfoot.

and above all why are you on a Pakistani forum?

If IM are so adamant to live my their book and not ready to follow Indian traditions then they should go back from where their forefathers came.

Not at all. Did anyone force the minister to sing Vande Mataram? Nobody did.

Yes you did when you had imposed it as compulsory for ending of session in a parliament.

Does a deliberate walkout count as an attempt to disrupt proceedings? Yes, it does.

First of all NO deliberate walk outs as protest had been taking place DURING proceedings.

In this case it was not during proceedings of parliament BUT the religious song that has NOTHING to do with actual session.

Did other Muslim MPs stage a walkout too? No. They didn't.

Other Muslim MPs also arrange hindu religious festivals does that mean entire Muslim population should go against own faith?

I have no idea what you meant by the term "unconstitutional warning" and I'm unaware about the numerous times that they have been hurled by the Speaker. Perhaps, you would like to point some of these warnings out to me?

There's no need to prove you wrong, you're doing a fantastic job all by yourself!!!

1. Is it written in the Indian constitution that all members of parliament should listen to hindu religious song in the parliament? if NOT then this warning is against the constitution.

2. please read again i said You MAY have

If IM are so adamant to live my their book and not ready to follow Indian traditions then they should go back from where their forefathers came.

:lol: and this throws your fake claims of a nation to drain.

dahhh yeh yeh Indian Muslims are Indian only when they follow hindu traditions. simple and clear

Sir, The fundamentalists/ mullahs and worst section of Muslims in subcontinent aka Deobandis had OPPOSED creation of PAKISTAN hence it is wrong to say that Gandhi by supporting partition catered to fundamentalists' demand.

You should ask your fellow Hindu countrymen that why they are calling all those Indian Muslims as traitors and terrorists and non-Indians who had selected India to stay over Pakistan at time of partition?

They staying back Muslims dream of being treated equal shattred with slogans like traitors becuase they do not want to accet durga praise song as national song.

Yeh thats why the speaker of the hindu assembly/parliament warned him agaist walking out.

With a disclaimer that I am indifferent to partition, I have to say only the muslims who did not vote for muslim league in 1945/1946 federal/provincial elections which stood on the platform of partition deserve to stay back. The rest stayed back out of some compulsion and did not pick India as a choice.

Back
Top Bottom