What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

@American Pakistani has quoted the "7 lakh indian occupier terrorists" phrase more than 100 times on this forum in the last few weeks with total impunity in spite of you countering and invalidating his claim.

He is probably part of the forum staff/admin and hence should be totally ignored.

@American Pakistani is a relatively unintelligent member who just spouts unceasing hatred of India. He needs to be nailed every time he talks about the 700,000; apart from that, he does not say anything relevant or useful, and may be neglected, apart from the 700,000 remark. The forum staff are without exception highly intelligent people and very well balanced, and I had to laugh out loud at your suspicion that he belongs to that staff.

Please continue with your Goebbels's way of living ..... I have no time for your propaganda .. :D

View attachment 323400

View attachment 323399

Ironic part is you don't even understand the context of the point you just posted. :D

As for I.O.K in response to the invading army ruling the native Kashmiris unjustly.

EmilysQuotes.Com-injustice-law-resistance-duty-Thomas-Jefferson.jpg

@American Pakistani is a relatively unintelligent member who just spouts unceasing hatred of India. He needs to be nailed every time he talks about the 700,000; apart from that, he does not say anything relevant or useful, and may be neglected, apart from the 700,000 remark. The forum staff are without exception highly intelligent people and very well balanced, and I had to laugh out loud at your suspicion that he belongs to that staff.

My take on it is that there are two sets. The first set are highly educated and intelligent ones like @waz and @Oscar while there is a second set to create a reaction or kick start a debate like @American Pakistani @kahonapyarhai

I do not find anything wrong with this approach at all. :D . and my guess could be totally wrong. That is the beauty of forums in general.

My take on it is that there are two sets. The first set are highly educated and intelligent ones like @waz and @Oscar while there is a second set to create a reaction or kick start a debate like @American Pakistani @kahonapyarhai

I do not find anything wrong with this approach at all. :D . and my guess could be totally wrong. That is the beauty of forums in general.

No, you are right. It is like that. Over time, I have found the intelligent set to be superior conversationalists; take any single post of Oscar, for instance (ignoring his sharply etched preferences). It is so nice getting into a discussion with that set. And some of the younger people who behave exactly like them.

Ironic part is you don't even understand the context of the point you just posted. :D

As for I.O.K in response to the invading army ruling the native Kashmiris unjustly.

EmilysQuotes.Com-injustice-law-resistance-duty-Thomas-Jefferson.jpg

Interested to know the context. I only read that it was in his diary. How authentic is that Diary only god knows .. Dead man does not speak..

Interested to know the context. I only read that it was in his diary. How authentic is that Diary only god knows .. Dead man does not speak..

His dairy apparently does. :D

It was at the time when British ruled USA-before-the-independence unjustly. Like Indians are ruling Kashmiris unjustly. Resistances were formed later, and the rest is history. They were considered terrorists by British.

His dairy apparently does. :D

It was at the time when British ruled USA-before-the-independence unjustly. Like Indians are ruling Kashmiris unjustly. Resistances were formed later, and the rest is history. They were considered terrorists by British.

No I was asking about the Goebbels's quote.

Huh. Yeah, after Pakistan's continued support to terrorists in Kashmir, are we supposed to feel bad about this?

When you give your intentional support to terrorism and terrorism that results in huge loss of life of our citizens, you will us hard pressed to be sympathetic to your innocents.

As if I give a f about your comments on myself...

I don't have any love or hatred for india. I have few indian friends in US and they never talk what internet indians and indian media f@rts.

You can keep putting your efforts on nailing me, best of luck succeeding in your lifetime. On the other hand I will keep posting "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists".

And yes forum staff is great who is tolerating indian garbage on a Pakistani defence forum, has this been an indian forum, the pakistanis would be turning pink left and right.

I don't kick start anything. I just post the facts and the facts are that Indian 7 lakh occupier terrorists are hated in IOK.

As if I give a f about your comments on myself...

I don't have any love or hatred for india. I have few indian friends in US and they never talk what internet indians and indian media f@rts.

You can keep putting your efforts on nailing me, best of luck succeeding in your lifetime. On the other hand I will keep posting "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists".

And yes forum staff is great who is tolerating indian garbage on a Pakistani defence forum, has this been an indian forum, the pakistanis would be turning pink left and right.

I don't kick start anything. I just post the facts and the facts are that Indian 7 lakh occupier terrorists are hated in IOK.

How did you get that figure of 7 lakh?

extremely unfortunate incident... may be we should clearly mark the border.. with danger sign and all(skull and bones in red color)...

Read Gen Musharraf instead of constantly repeating one liner again and again in the forum when this nonsense one liner has been addressed a zillion times.

Respect the title that this forum has given you. Don't abuse the privilege.

I respect the title that this forum has given me. That is why I hunt down all 420s and bluffers and ignorant people who spout propaganda.

Like you.

Where did you get the 7 lakh figure from? That amounts to 30 divisions. The Indian Army has only 34 (and 2 Artillery Divisions, so called). Are you saying that there are only 4 Indian divisions outside Kashmir? Are you saying that the break-up shown of a total of 7 divisions in the vicinity of Kashmir (not in Kashmir) is wrong?

Why don't you stop repeating propaganda and get down to details?

Back
Top Bottom