What's new

BSF plans using drone on Indo-Bangla border

There is no coherency here. Nor are there any secular terrorists in BD. As far as Al is concerned, it is a political party ruling BD by the mandate of the people of BD, if they elect AL again then it shall be there choice and if not then that too shall be their choice.

As far as your opinions on the BNP and JI our concerned they are irrelevant to how the GOI perceives them, as far as India's policies are concerend that's all that matters.

AL came to power in rigged election and they are planning another rigged election to stay in power.

If you had no intention of interference in our country, you should not hold any opinion about our own political parties period, but reality is that Awami League is your baby and if AL is not in power, India is upset and lost.

AL came to power in rigged election and they are planning another rigged election to stay in power.

If you had no intention of interference in our country, you should not hold any opinion about our own political parties period, but reality is that Awami League is your baby and if AL is not in power, India is upset and lost.

The GOI holds an opinion in terms of its policy formulation wrt BD, that does not indicate manipulation of BD elections. Association fallacies such as this are rather tedious.

What is the ratio between the two groups?
China needs you more then you think.
Did China ask for a navy port yet,if not they will in the future.

Why is India considerd the bad guy here,there must be a reason dont you think?

The fact that Indians gratuitously poke their nose acting as if they own Bangladesh, should give you a clue about their real feeling and attitude.

Ratio between Secular vs. Moderate Muslim, I would say it is 5% secular vs. 85% moderate Muslim and then there is 9% Hindu and 1% Christian, Buddhist, animist etc.

China sort of asked for it once, but the US would not like it. According to my fantasy theory, we should give base to Japan:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/275937-japanese-plan-indian-ocean-bangladesh.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180755-geopolitics-asean-region.html

Never take an enraged pagan seriously.

I don't take them seriously, I just like to rub it in the face more. I find it funny the sheer stupidity they display and how they referred to some one on this forum as "Muslimah", I think they're getting a bit too ahead of themselves.

India are getting too big for their boots, think they have a nuke they can laugh just because we have a population far less than them? I see the little sarky comments they make, but let's not forget that Pakistan a nation of 160 million have gave you thrashings before, up above and on land, plus the hissy fits India makes whenever a bomb pops off, lol. Stop relying on the Punjabis because let's be honest, they are the backbone to your country, sports, military etc. For a population of 1 billion+, what are the achievements? Not much to boast about to be honest.

India is a big bully in the region, the Nepalis certainly don't like India, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, etc. The question is why? There has to be a reason.

India are getting too big for their boots, think they have a nuke they can laugh just because we have a population far less than them? I see the little sarky comments they make, but let's not forget that Pakistan a nation of 160 million have gave you thrashings before, up above and on land, plus the hissy fits India makes whenever a bomb pops off, lol. Stop relying on the Punjabis because let's be honest, they are the backbone to your country, sports, military etc. For a population of 1 billion+, what are the achievements? Not much to boast about to be honest.

India is a big bully in the region, the Nepalis certainly don't like India, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, etc. The question is why? There has to be a reason.
bangladeshis love us.. there are millions of them in india...

Are they showing off? DRDO drones. :omghaha: Any way as long as they keep those stuff within their borders there's nothing we can do about it but knowing them, they will routinely violate BD airspace to tease/mock/provoke us and see the reaction. We have to shoot down these junks in their first attempt to violate airspace otherwise it would turn into another Indian constant bullying tactic like border killings.

bangladeshis love us.. there are millions of them in india...

It's funny how some Indians think that the millions of Bangladeshis in India is a "Islamic threat" loool. You lot are a funny bunch, sometimes.

I don't take them seriously, I just like to rub it in the face more. I find it funny the sheer stupidity they display and how they referred to some one on this forum as "Muslimah", I think they're getting a bit too ahead of themselves.

Well, they can exaggerate. For example, regarding the number of illegal Bangladeshis there, some of them say that it's 30 million. Some say 50 million. Some say 3 million. And people say they have good math skills.

I found it amusing that the sub-human known as Sohel Rana tried to run through Benapole over to India (illegally of-course). Amusing as it is that many AL-linked businessmen, criminals, etc. nearly always try to run to India where they receive safe haven. The higher-level and richer ones obviously run over to Western nations (legally of-course).

If the BSF was or is as indeed efficient as they say they are, this problem would not have been festering in their minds for so long. Though, it is worth noting that India shares the largest border with Bangladesh. Nope, it is not with China, Pakistan or Myanmar. It's Bangladesh. Ironic isn't it?

And yet this fact barely gets mentioned in the ingenious Bangladeshi media. Apart from overly, retardedly sentimental articles like this one:
India is liable for Felani’s death
CROSS TALK - India is liable for Felani’s death
On the other hand, I honestly find patriotism to be over-rated. The kind in where it is smothered with whipped-cream with a cherry on top. And with a heart tainted by an idiot's tongue. This isn't unique to Indian nationals only though. In particular to this forum.

The last pages of this thread is an example of just that.

Sure, the BSF is not as a great as they say they are. But neither are the ones on our side of the border. It is a fact that countries like India and China are rising powers. But are we acknowledging that reality fully? Or properly? In my opinion, no.

Another example: In spite of all the anti-Yunus rhetoric from Hasina along with trying to pin down on Grameen Phone (Telenor), GP managed to acquire the best deal in the recent 3G auction and even failed to address Telenor over labor laws when its Bangladeshi unit laying off many employees for the sake of profit. That speaks volume.

There is very, very extremely little that the AL can do in regards to.......anything. Or Bangladesh rather.

What kind of drones India will using to monitoring those border area? Searcher or Heron?

@eastwatch Do you even know the basic difference of spy satellite or communication satellite.

Or every type of satellite is same for you??

Understand sir,
its bangladeshanything is possible :omghaha:

Who knows if BD satellite has no military component also. If not, BD can always send one to the sky to spy on India. Better late than never. However, Bd will not send spaceships to the Moon when the country's poor are still suffering. We are not India.

yeah u r not india indeed we are one of the biggest economies,we have one of biggest companies,yes u r not india right we are one among top 5 militaries..plzz mate stop sacasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Drone spying by this poor India should not go unchallenged. However, it is good to see how the crony AL is getting slapping from its mentor.

If im not mistaken u said POOR INDIA
nd i remeber we gave u one billion USD dollor
hail rich bangla
mate stoll trollin

BD can solve the UAV issue of its own - just put some air balloons with SAR equipment that can see into Indian territory. There is nothing wrong with having UAVs (unarmed) patrolling the borders. Its just an extension of border security. If BD was more technologically advanced, it would use more technology to replace humans from harms way. Also, (please correct me if wrong), I believe the terrain with jungles and hills is more likely to be un - friendly for ground troops for general patrolling purposes.

Agreed sir i dnt knw when these respected banglas will understand it

Back
Top Bottom