What's new

BSF plans using drone on Indo-Bangla border

Do you honestly think,the Indian government would ever do something to Bangladesh?
To what purpose what gain?

Have you seen the comments on this forum? Some of the Indians complain about why Bangladeshis are Muslims and how we have lost our culture and submitted to our "Arab/Persian fathers". It's also as if they hate how we are Muslim but it's probably true. They hate the fact that we are Muslim but yet show solidarity to non - South Asian Muslim countries.

Do you honestly think,the Indian government would ever do something to Bangladesh?

Indian govt does not run by fancies of random indians... they take decisions based on what is best for country.. with help of advisors .. and other friendly countries who influence us.

Have you seen the comments on this forum? Some of the Indians complain about why Bangladeshis are Muslims and how we have lost our culture and submitted to our "Arab/Persian fathers". It's also as if they hate how we are Muslim but it's probably true. They hate the fact that we are Muslim but yet show solidarity to non - South Asian Muslim countries.
You said ''some''which means most are mature and decent,there will allways be haters evrywhere.
We are in the age of common sense.

Well,

Some India members like to demonstrate how powerful their country is, however, these individuals turned their back to what had made their country what it is now. I make no mistake that such comments are utterly provactive.

It goes as simple as this friend, whatever doesn't kill, simply makes you stronger.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @Sinan @T-123456

Another exhibit to show what Indian Hindu's and Sikh's want to do about Muslim population of Bangladesh, note they will be very careful about sparing the non-Muslim 9-10%, even if they go for extermination of Bangladeshi population, although I am not sure how, but the Hindu Supa Pawa will find a way.

Here is another one:

On other note, you really should do what the Saudis do :yay: Nearly 5.5 billion human beings hate us for one reason or another, but the best way to revenge is to live :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

I am sure you know what the Indian govt. is doing in Kashmir, 50,000 - 100,000 people dead and 750,000 armed security forces keeping calm over 6 million Kashmiri's:
http://www.eurasiareview.com/190320...ial-of-self-determination-for-kashmiris-oped/
http://freedom-movement-in-kashmir.blogspot.com/2009/01/genocide-in-kashmir.html

The only reason they cannot do similar thing to us is because we have our own country, yet they found some traitors among us and use them to control Bangladesh, by helping and keeping them in power. That traitor political party is called Awami League, who is currently in power. 9% Hindu's blindly vote for them. Awami League has unleashed a reign of terror in Bangladesh with the help of India, killing, imprisoning and torturing the opposition parties. In 3 months we have an election, but India and Awami League has a bullet proof plan to rig this election and win, despite the fact that 85% of the country is against them. The US and EU is fine with India and Awami League, because they believe the fabricated Indian/Awami lie that the opposition are Islamist and some part of them are tied to Islamic terror.

Indian govt does not run by fancies of random indians... they take decisions based on what is best for country.. with help of advisors .. and other friendly countries who influence us.

Barring to every country, you guys are only having issues with the PRC and Pakistan. But, tbqh, your country is cool!

I am sure you know what the Indian govt. is doing in Kashmir, 50,000 - 100,000 people dead and 700,000 armed security forces keeping calm over 6 million Kashmiri's. The only reason they cannot do similar thing to us is because we have our own country, yet they found some traitors among us and use them to control Bangladesh, by helping and keeping them in power. That traitor political party is called Awami League, who is currently in power. 9% Hindu's blindly vote for them. Awami League has unleashed a reign of terror in Bangladesh with the help of India, killing, imprisoning and torturing the opposition parties. In 3 months we have an election, but India and Awami League has a bullet proof plan to rig this election and win, despite the fact that 85% of the country is against them. The US and EU is fine with India and Awami League, because they believe the fabricated Indian/Awami lie that the opposition are Islamist and some part of them are tied to Islamic terror.
I dont have any knowledge about the situation in your country,so for me to ake a statement would be wrong.
Ill get back to you after getting some info.

You said ''some''which means most are mature and decent,there will allways be haters evrywhere.

Yes, I wouldn't say "all" as that would be generalising. But I mainly refer to the Indian government and their current and past actions only make my point stronger. Have you ever heard of the 5th May massacre?

We Bangladeshi's cannot depend on other people's "common sense" for our own safety and security. Eventually we need to find a way out of this to protect ourselves from any threat from any sources.

If Pakistan did not have nuclear weapons, they would be invaded long time ago. Currently without nukes we are vulnerable, as South Asia region has been nuclear-ized, that is why random Indians can dare to say these things against Bangladesh, but will not say words like this against Pakistan or China.

Getting kinda side-tracked aren't we @kalu_miah ?

So now you want to shut us down but not say anything against the Indians who want to kill us all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I wouldn't say "all" as that would be generalising. But I mainly refer to the Indian government and their current and past actions only make my point stronger. Have you ever heard of the 5th May massacre?
No,care to explain?

So now you want to shut us down but not say anything against the Indians who want to kill us all?

How very dramatic sir.

They can't kill anyone through the Internet.

The topic is about BSF using UAV's. Which by the way won't exactly solve their problems. First they expected that fencing would solve their ills. That obviously didn't solve their problem.

The network for illegal activities (including human trafficking) reach all the way to India. It is not just Bangladesh that's the issue here. If they don't destroy them, their problems will continue. And whining as usual.

Expectations can be a dangerous thing.

No,care to explain?

The 5th May Massacre was something that occurred this year. A Islamic group called the Shibir, they are a student wing of a political party called Jamaat e Islam. The shibir had demonstrated peacefully in a place called Shapla Square. While the Shibir were sleeping as this was a overnight demonstration the Awami League, a party known to lick Indian *** had made orders to deploy government agents, police authority which had open fired and bombed the Shibir while they were asleep. I know this from this from 1st hand as I know people down there on the day it happened. The brothers I know reported that around 1000-2000 were killed and put in wagons and dumped in the river. The police and what was reported Indian agents had come in and started firing live ammunition as well rubber bullets, gas, etc. How cowardly is it to open fire on unarmed peaceful protestors?

Welcome to Bangladesh, the land of dirty politricks and hartal.

By setting an India puppet govt, India will enjoy the strategic and business advantage and dominance from BD. INDIA definitely has a huge business in BD and India is desperate to set a BD govt here which would care more about India than BD.

Actually, you are not aware of India's plan in BD. May be you will know if you give time into BD section, but I know that's not important to you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/19050-book-review-india-doctrine-1947-2007-a.html

Never take an enraged pagan seriously.

Back
Top Bottom