What's new

BSF plans using drone on Indo-Bangla border

Just shoot them down even they are inside Indian territory, and claim that those entered inside BD territory. Let's see what India does, lol/

lets see what bangldesh does to this
stop trollin urself

what name???
by the way, why india has this neighbour-phobia that every one in this region has one mission
To Invade India

ghazwa e hind

India are getting too big for their boots, think they have a nuke they can laugh just because we have a population far less than them? I see the little sarky comments they make, but let's not forget that Pakistan a nation of 160 million have gave you thrashings before, up above and on land, plus the hissy fits India makes whenever a bomb pops off, lol. Stop relying on the Punjabis because let's be honest, they are the backbone to your country, sports, military etc. For a population of 1 billion+, what are the achievements? Not much to boast about to be honest.

India is a big bully in the region, the Nepalis certainly don't like India, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, etc. The question is why? There has to be a reason.

Oh dude Bangladeshis love us there are plenty of them in my country
Come here
or better yet come to my house & see how much Bangladeshis love us

yeah u r not india indeed we are one of the biggest economies,we have one of biggest companies,yes u r not india right we are one among top 5 militaries..plzz mate stop sacasm

With that much of land and over 1 billion population India has grown nothing. If Bangladesh or any other country of South Asia had that much of land and manpower they would have been the biggest economy and toughest military.

Oh dude Bangladeshis love us there are plenty of them in my country
Come here
or better yet come to my house & see how much Bangladeshis love us

Oh yh, I give you that, you lot won the award for the biggest bullsh-tters and exaggerators. 2 million went to 20 million, 20 million went to 30 mill. Been drinking too much Cobra, don't drink you heart out mate.

With that much of land and over 1 billion population India has grown nothing. If Bangladesh or any other country of South Asia had that much of land and manpower they would have been the biggest economy and toughest military.
Rich God Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom