What's new

BSF officer killed in mortar shelling in Indian occupied Kashmir

Well @Slav Defence respects them n he offers 'condolences and deep regrets' on those murderers and rapist personnels' deaths and suicides.
Anyways, rampage thanx for ur views. But plz make sure u write comments that don't hurt dear slav defence's sensibilities. If kashmiri women get raped and their men get killed it's obviously their fault ,why they were born in iok. Not the ia dogs fault who are there to kill and harass them.

Drama queen

RIP jawan .

Your death will surely be avenged appropriately .

The symptoms are there, you refuse you read them nair. Think about it. Their national anthem is in a foreign language, their national language is in a foreign language, their religion and religious figures are all foreign.

So have you ever told your former president Abdul Kalam that he follows a foreign religion and is a foreigner?

So have you ever told your former president Abdul Kalam that he follows a foreign religion and is a foreigner?
President Kalam followed a foreign religion however was no foreigner.

He:
1. neither considered himself descendant of a foreigner or affiliated to any foreigner
2. nor someone who valued one square inch of any arab land(including mecca) more than one square inch of his land - India.

Most Pakistanis have point 2 as an issue and some Pakistanis have both point 1 along with point 2.

President Kalam followed a foreign religion

So former Indian president followed something non Indian as a religion. How cute!!!

As for Pakistanis, I don't think any of us need a certificate from you or any other Indian. You consider us all terrorists or military targets. Well nobody gives a f*ck. We would still target only your soldiers in return.

So former Indian president followed something non Indian as a religion. How cute!!!

As for Pakistanis, I don't think any of us need a certificate from you or any other Indian. You consider us all terrorists or military targets. Well nobody gives a f*ck. We would still target only your soldiers in return.
All Indians don't portray pakistanis as you think we do and am sure all pakistanis are not keyboard warriors either like you. Do you think this imaginative hate against hindus or Indians will make us give any f*ck for whoever dies on your side of the border.

So how about Mumbai attack

There is a large population..and one that is brainwashed in its entirety.

The symptoms are there, you refuse you read them nair. Think about it. Their national anthem is in a foreign language, their national language is in a foreign language, their religion and religious figures are all foreign.

They as a nation have their source of pride from a foreign land..ergo, they donot have self respect for their own land or people.

These survey;s might not be entirely accurate, I agree, but they do show that something is wrong with their population when so large a number loves suicide bombing and so large a number of their population owes loyalty to foreign land(arabia) more than their own.

Kasab and all are also civilians. Pakistani civilians have the same tendencies as kasab's and bin laden's.

Bye bye. Don't let the door hit you on the back
On your way out. With such bitter hate I don't know why you come to our forum. You're better off with your own.

Back
Top Bottom