What's new

BSF officer killed by cattle smugglers

Think Tank .

Well according to what I am seeing in the sources, it seems like an agreement/ passing through, no motive to fight from either side with soldiers returned later on. You might know how Talibans treat people its enemies. Usually results in beheading and executions, they even took one of you soldier's head along last time.

Secoolarism ki jai ho... :pissed:

Fooking bastards.

May the brave have eternal peace in the hereafter.

These political p*gs will pay for this soon. Very soon.

A spring can be pushed only this much...

We should make it legal to export cattle to Bangladesh. We are not able to stop this outflow even in presence of BSF. This cattle racket has to be put out of business.

If millions of Indian cows are smuggled every year in front of BSF patrol then it raises a lot of questions about how effective is BSF in their duties to stop smuggling. It is not like they are hiding the cattle in trucks and shipping them across. They are being allowed to cross in open. These smugglers are openly flaunting the rules and making a mockery of our system.

The smugglers are not making mockery of the system. Rather, they make arrangements with the BSF troops. By paying a pre-arranged fee (not bribe?) they smuggle the cows across the border to BD. Trouble arises when BSF demand more money or the smugglers try to pay less.

The smugglers are not making mockery of the system. Rather, they make arrangements with the BSF troops. By paying a pre-arranged fee (not bribe?) they smuggle the cows across the border to BD. Trouble arises when BSF demand more money or the smugglers try to pay less.

When I said to bust smuggling racket, I also included the Indian mafia, who are overseeing these operations in cahoots with BSF.
Anyway lifting the ban on cow export makes sense.

Really u two....

and still 5 soldiers get killed and someone out of blue beheads yr soldiers n escapes....and u even dont get to know about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was an ambush in both the cases.

As I said both the times that it could not have happened without the help of your army. Now the govt. is stating that your soldiers were directly involved. Now wait for some retaliation.

Really u two....

and still 5 soldiers get killed and someone out of blue beheads yr soldiers n escapes....and u even dont get to know about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We know who did it. So this is not a respective thread it to discuss it. So come back to topic.

now now aren't you that you who told me a few days back in another thread that the first human being in the entire world was Adam:omghaha::rofl:

Yes he is and it is written in yr holy books too care to ever read them??

Back
Top Bottom