What's new

BSF lodges protest with Bangladesh; complains killing of jawan

dada i dont think this is the truth
BSF jawans were fighting each other
now they r blaming cow smugglers
cow smugglers r poor village people
they dont have the courage 2 attack BSF

I thank your post for the respect but you have anything that can support your claim or is it just an other common cry for attention?

They have courage to cross one of the most dangerous border again and again despite knowing many people died and it cause tension between to nation. And they can't attack couple of BSF? LMAO.

What can we do if they are poor? Should allow them to enter our border like park so many terrorist, illegal migrant and smuggler can enter india in the name cattle trader?

huh terrorist
with what ????
ak 47 ?????

R.I.P Sartaj Singh.Another brave soldier & man lost.A brave soldier killed by cowardly scumbags.

huh terrorist
with what ????
ak 47 ?????

No. They use to come with M16. Oh no no no its INSAS. Want some link? Where your HUJI freedom fighter came from your terrorist free country.

bro aapne bangladesh ka population dekha??
waise bhi india me sasti milti hai

Population hum bada rahe hai kya vahan ? Khane ka shauq hai to mehngi khao..Kyun bevajah India mai ghuste ho.maare jaate ho to rote phirte ho.

Bangladesh needs to go nuclear otherwise they will be swallowed by the western regime.

Bangladeshi guide to illegal immigration into India.

1) Human Slingshot

Human-Slingshot-Bungy-Swing-Contraption-1.jpg

Human-Slingshot-Slip-and-Slide-650x359.jpg

2) Pole Vaulting

US-Mexican-Border.jpg

If you get killed by BSF in process of crossing into India, we Bangladeshis and our government ready to shed our tears, show anger and complain to Indian government for evil BSF for taking away Bangladesh's eternal Right to immigrate illegally into India.

Bangladeshi guide to illegal immigration into India.

1) Human Slingshot

Human-Slingshot-Bungy-Swing-Contraption-1.jpg

Human-Slingshot-Slip-and-Slide-650x359.jpg

2) Pole Vaulting

US-Mexican-Border.jpg

If you get killed by BSF in process of crossing into India, we Bangladeshis and our government ready to shed our tears, show anger and complain to Indian government for evil BSF for taking away Bangladesh's eternal Right to immigrate illegally into India.

ye cheez aap sheikh shakib ahmed ko samjhana
k kaise ud kar ghusna hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom