What's new

BSF jawans gun down Pakistani woman.

I am hardly partiotic and hate nationalists, but I approve the policy of shoot at sight near border at night.
Because I put myself in position of a poor and ill paid BSF guy, who might be only person with income in his family.
His self presevation is very important to me and I wont judge such a person, sitting in london, without knowing the type of life such people lead.
Trust me, if I was semi literate guy from a distant land in deployed at international boder that has risk of violence, constantly thinking about my children and my family, I will shoot anything that moves at night.
(ya, am not very brave person, you would have guessed by now :) )

shooting women and beating kids to death.. this message was approved by an idiot.

shooting women and beating kids to death.. this message was approved by an idiot.
Beating kids to death, unforgivable. Shooting women, no intruder carries his gender and intentions with a glowing neon sign. The safety of soldiers come first, before an univited and potentially harmful polevaulter. That wasn't an unmarked border and it was middle of the night. If security personals calls you to halt, you stop, not ignore them. Hell, what is the excuse to jump a barbed wire fence? Why should security personals risk themselves for some criminal? What if something happened to the BSF guys? Not like your country would come take the responsibility for them.

No sympathy for such criminals. Irrelevant of whichever part of the world they are from. Whichever part of the world they are in. You have problems with BSF? Stop sending your women and children across the border.

Beating kids to death, unforgivable. Shooting women, no intruder carries his gender and intentions with a glowing neon sign. The safety of soldiers come first, before an univited and potentially harmful polevaulter. That wasn't an unmarked border and it was middle of the night. If security personals calls you to halt, you stop, not ignore them. Hell, what is the excuse to jump a barbed wire fence? Why should security personals risk themselves for some criminal? What if something happened to the BSF guys? Not like your country would come take the responsibility for them.

No sympathy for such criminals. Irrelevant of whichever part of the world they are from. Whichever part of the world they are in. You have problems with BSF? Stop sending your women and children across the border.

Yeah a woman was intruding into IOK... pretty lame *** story you are trying to peddle.. similiar to the "hey we only rape and massacre terrorist kashmiri women" ... shit....

Meanwhile retards here return your helis and soldiers who couldnt swim and girls who incidently cross the border... guess Rangers should have shot her instead of giving her clothes n sweets and returning to india... or that bsf soldier boy .. instead of him giving an interview n praising how he was kept here.. we should have shot him dead...

Yeah a woman was intruding into IOK... pretty lame *** story you are trying to peddle.. similiar to the "hey we only rape and massacre terrorist kashmiri women" ... shit....

Meanwhile retards here return your helis and soldiers who couldnt swim and girls who incidently cross the border... guess Rangers should have shot her instead of giving her clothes n sweets and returning to india... or that bsf soldier boy .. instead of him giving an interview n praising how he was kept here.. we should have shot him dead...

It's in the banniya nature.

It wasn't Kashmir, BSF doesn't guards in Kashmir, given the news paper clip, it seems Punjab. The woman was on the fence. And as long as the intruders cooperate, they are returned, numerous examples. Would your force cooperate with an unknown, unidentified intruder at night which isn't paying heed to their calls? No force in the world would.

Sure, shoot every Indian intruder you catch, no problem. As I said, no mercy to criminals. Expect the same - numerous Pakistani intruders are returned. The safety of any security personal is priority. Or may be all the violence in your country doesn't teaches you anything!

It wasn't Kashmir, BSF doesn't guards in Kashmir, given the news paper clip, it seems Punjab. The woman was on the fence. And as long as the intruders cooperate, they are returned, numerous examples. Would your force cooperate with an unknown, unidentified intruder at night which isn't paying heed to their calls? No force in the world would.

Sure, shoot every Indian intruder you catch, no problem. As I said, no mercy to criminals. Expect the same - numerous Pakistani intruders are returned. The safety of any security personal is priority. Or may be all the violence in your country doesn't teaches you anything!

So a woman was "on the fence" of Punjab border? how lame can you story get????

As for violence in my country.. how about smelling your own shit?Do i need to remind you of your fuk ups? bsf the all might innocent beat a kid to death... so spare me the bloody nonsense...

This girl sure looks like a terrorist:
Pak_Woman_Killed_During_Bsf_Firing__Aime__QF7J13W6_44_320x240_crop_320x180.jpg

So a woman was "on the fence" of Punjab border? how lame can you story get????

As for violence in my country.. how about smelling your own shit?Do i need to remind you of your fuk ups? bsf the all might innocent beat a kid to death... so spare me the bloody nonsense...

This girl sure looks like a terrorist:
View attachment 148248
Not sure who posted it. Ask some Panjabi member to translate.
D29818376.JPG

Few days ago your so called jawans shot down teenage muslim boys driving around in kashmir, they also looked suspicious to your army 'jawans'. Now this unarmed woman. Whereas in mumbai it took you 3 days to kill 10 armed men. Is that all u cowards train for? Killing innocent and unarmed people.

Apples and oranges. How are you equating a raid with a border shooting? Indo-Pak border is mostly fenced. Almost entirely. No person can accidentally cross it. In middle of night someone trying to jump the fence, not cooperating with security forces, how do you accuse of BSF not doing the right thing? What is the excuse of jumping one of the most dangerous border fence? Its not like it is an unmarked border where someone can make a mistake. And how do BSF know it is a man or a woman, innocent or smuggler? How do you justify her?

Few days ago your so called jawans shot down teenage muslim boys driving around in kashmir, they also looked suspicious to your army 'jawans'. Now this unarmed woman. Whereas in mumbai it took you 3 days to kill 10 armed men. Is that all u cowards train for? Killing innocent and unarmed people.

We have a pretty good idea of there those 10 armed men came from; the same place as the woman that the BSF shot down. See the patern emerge here? You people can shed your crocodile tears all you want, but it is you that has forced our hand. With the recent attack on the wagah, we will not take any risks. Keep your citizens away from the border and incidents like this can be averted.

We have a pretty good idea of there those 10 armed men came from; the same place as the woman that the BSF shot down. See the patern emerge here?
Yea the unarmed woman was going to hold delhi hostage this time. I get it

Yea the unarmed woman was going to hold delhi hostage this time. I get it
how do you know at middle of night who is going to do what?
The kashmiri boys should not have been killed. It happened inside our border in broad daylight, Indian Army has apologized unconditionally for the incident, and I expect heads to roll.

Back
Top Bottom