What's new

BSF jawans gun down Pakistani woman.

Maloon BSF terrorist always kill unarmed civilian. They shit on their pant whenever face deeni solders. We thought theses bakras a lesson in past and another one is over due.

Sure, the well known denial mode!
you are the ones who are in denial, the ones who refuse to accept that your BSF was scared sh**less and then shot at the poor woman, i will se your faces when you loose one of your country's woman

Maloon BSF terrorist always kill unarmed civilian. They shit on their pant whenever face deeni solders. We thought theses bakras a lesson in past and another one is over due.
no offense meant but, when did you do that? o_Oo_O

you are the ones who are in denial, the ones who refuse to accept that your BSF was scared sh**less and then shot at the poor woman, i will se your faces when you loose one of your country's woman
Yup, the BSF was scarred sh*tless. Guess why even ordinary people of your country scare the security forces?

And I would not mind if one of my countrymen jump the fence and doesn't cooperate with rangers and thus shot. If you are at IB, you listen to the security. Period.

BSF scared sh**less? enough with this childish trolling. They did what was required of them, it's an international border not her front lawn.

BSF scared sh**less? enough with this childish trolling. They did what was required of them, it's an international border not her front lawn.
Bangladeshis and Pakistanis seem to think IB as their front lawn. Can't fathom the complains of misbehavior by Indian forces towards pole vaulters. Why not complain to their own forces for letting them polevault? If they dislike BSF so much, just fence the border and absolutely deny access to anyone.

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis seem to think IB as their front lawn. Can't fathom the complains of misbehavior by Indian forces towards pole vaulters. Why not complain to their own forces for letting them polevault? If they dislike BSF so much, just fence the border and absolutely deny access to anyone.
True that.
people calling names to BSF need to look inwards and introspect, They seem to forgot what happened in kharotabad incident

wow BSF is busy these days. then again so are our lynchers, bombers and rapists

Indeed. It seems the Indian soldiers are a bit too trigger happy these days.

Not gonna go further into detail. Or I might be inundated with friendly fire

Indeed. It seems the Indian soldiers are a bit too trigger happy these days.

Not gonna go further into detail. Or I might be inundated with friendly fire
rest in peace to the dead woman. yes your soldiers are following orders of Dehli to teach us evil Pakistanis a lesson but that's an excuse the war tribunals rejected while charging the German army after its defeat.

yea I know I am not implying that BSF will become a sudden prisoner of war of international tribunal but stating a fact.about history.
few days ago three children in the village died when they stumbled across an unexploded mortar. I know for a fact (with sadness) that some Indian friends who posted their "shock" over the barbarity of the bomber who killed 55 Pakistanis at Wahagah might not feel the same when the culprits in the case of unexploded Indian ordinance are the ones who are following the orders of RSS to teach us a lesson and give us unbearable pain. funny that they dont understand how unpredictable the events can be that can turn against them. it is sad if Modi's policy is to provoke the rangers to shoot on Indian villagers as well for the benefit of a media circus and cry foul and victim and use it as a prelude to some aggressive deployment.

on a positive note
I respect your honesty. I know there are many more decent Indians who chose not to be so open to avoid the wrath of their more "patriotic" brothers, you see I also expect some friendly fire from both friendly members when I say that what really makes me upset is the justification of killings
justifications by taliban AQ apologists for killing aid workers, doctors, teachers
justification by Indian posters with wrong notion of patriotism for killing ordinary civilians

now watch this space below how I will be chided by the blowhards.

rest in peace to the dead woman. yes your soldiers are following orders of Dehli to teach us evil Pakistanis a lesson but that's an excuse the war tribunals rejected while charging the German army after its defeat.

yea I know I am not implying that BSF will become a sudden prisoner of war of international tribunal but stating a fact.about history.
few days ago three children in the village died when they stumbled across an unexploded mortar. I know for a fact (with sadness) that some Indian friends who posted their "shock" over the barbarity of the bomber who killed 55 Pakistanis at Wahagah might not feel the same when the culprits in the case of unexploded Indian ordinance are the ones who are following the orders of RSS to teach us a lesson and give us unbearable pain. funny that they dont understand how unpredictable the events can be that can turn against them. it is sad if Modi's policy is to provoke the rangers to shoot on Indian villagers as well for the benefit of a media circus and cry foul and victim and use it as a prelude to some aggressive deployment.

on a positive note
I respect your honesty. I know there are many more decent Indians who chose not to be so open to avoid the wrath of their more "patriotic" brothers, you see I also expect some friendly fire from both friendly members when I say that what really makes me upset is the justification of killings
justifications by taliban AQ apologists for killing aid workers, doctors, teachers
justification by Indian posters with wrong notion of patriotism for killing ordinary civilians

now watch this space below how I will be chided by the blowhards.
I am hardly partiotic and hate nationalists, but I approve the policy of shoot at sight near border at night.
Because I put myself in position of a poor and ill paid BSF guy, who might be only person with income in his family.
His self presevation is very important to me and I wont judge such a person, sitting in london, without knowing the type of life such people lead.
Trust me, if I was semi literate guy from a distant land in deployed at international boder that has risk of violence, constantly thinking about my children and my family, I will shoot anything that moves at night.
(ya, am not very brave person, you would have guessed by now :) )

Back
Top Bottom