What's new

BSF jawan killed in Pakistan firing in J&K

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: A BSF jawan has been killed in firing by Pakistani troops at RS Pura, Pargawal sector in Jammu & Kashmir, TV channels reported on Wednesday.

Pakistani troops fired at 50 locations in all sectors along the international border on Tuesday night.

Since August, the border has virtually seen daily firing and shelling from the other side, forcing residents from the nearby villages to flee their homes.

There have been over 140 ceasefire violations this year alone, the highest in the last eight years.
BSF jawan killed in Pakistan firing in J&K - The Times of India

Jammu: One Border Security Force (BSF) jawan was killed and six others were injured as Pakistani soldiers opened unprovoked firing and targeted 50 locations along the international border in Jammu and Kashmir last night. Heavy firing went on till late in the night in almost all sectors along the border, particularly in RS Pura and Pargawal. Pakistani troops reportedly used small arms, mortars and rockets to shell BSF posts and nearby villages.
http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-s...-killed-six-i-435911?pfrom=home-lateststories

@DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Imran Khan @RazPaK @AUz @mafiya @Icewolf @tarrar @Areesh @A.Rafay @nick_indian @GURU DUTT @nair @doppelganger @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Stealth @Secur @balixd @jaibi @HRK @PWFI @Patriot @Pakistanisage @Emmie @fatman17 @JonAsad and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest in peace.... how many more lives have to go in vain?

Sir until final war takes place Sir that war sooner or later will take place and they are the ones who open fire mostly it is accepted by whole world Sir and if they will open fire our soldiers have right to strike back and strike back hard

Im with the stupid.

How bout you come to the LoC and stand in the middle to be 'machine-gunned' - maybe that will cure your ignorant/stupid obsessive compulsive disorder.

That Isn't A disorder or what ever you say Sir, our soldiers are enough to take care of the situations , but if time comes i am ready to sacrifice my life in the battle field in the defence of india

That Isn't A disorder or what ever you say Sir, our soldiers are enough to take care of the situations , but if time comes i am ready to sacrifice my life in the battle field in the defence of india

ok then don't expect that your enough solders are sleeping there they have guns in hands and they are firing and shelling too . trust in them .

BTW this jawan dead by shelling most probably mortar shell . i have ques did pak army using .50 cal snipers on LOC too ?

Back
Top Bottom