What's new

BSF jawan killed in Pakistan firing in J&K

REVENGE WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU PAKISTANIS!!

Keep praying in your masjids that we don't launch a final attack on you!

As some guys said, WAR WILL HAPPEN, this is just the starting of build up...

Let me guess, You have been watching too much funny deol type bollywood movies. right?

:bounce: :argh: :nana: :chilli:

At least thank us this time, We didn't came to chop the head off n took it back as a trophy. Yeah bud we have been praying in our Masjids Alhumdulillah. That's been a reason we have always been able to stand couple of inches taller than you in defending our Homeland.

First go and burn the dead body of your Jawan, or what ever you guys do ....

They should have taken 2 or 5 jawans down, so indians can't think of coming back on.

BTW Its a Party time for us... :nana::chilli: :nana::chilli: :nana::chilli:

There is no solution to our dispute with India without war. I am not war-mongering, but ultimately we will go to war. Why live in denial?
bro, what do you think will be the result of a war, besides Indian subcontinent made a nuclear wasteland

So finally a causality on the Indian side. I was hearing for days about Pakistani response yet no causality reported on the other side was rather strange.
While i don't like to stereotype but i am of this strong opinion that we should hit much harder than this. But then again we have another coward traitor in the government for the next 5 years. So well no more hard responses only sugar business with India.

Just FYI: India has far better quality and much more quantity in MLRS. While what you say is true for arty. Pakistan has better and more arty(the modern ones).

On topic: RIP to the soldier.

Better quality MLRS? Dude we produce advanced version of PHL-03 AR-100 ... Apart from that KRL-122 .. both have better range,penetration power and even guidance systems...

On topic.: rip.. now im not going to go as low as saying he deserved it or tht we avenged etc... thts your (indians) department... and hope ur fellow indians (trolls) would stfu and respect fallen soldiers... from both sides!

RIP solider...... But wonder the purpose of this loss? How many more?????

Beheading suits PA, after all they are not what people called professional force.

Are you sure about this part ? Not so long ago , a senior India army personnel admitted that he was invited by a enthusiastic commander to show the mutilated head of a Pakistan Army soldier on a tree with pride near the Line of Control and this was well before the beheading incident of five Indian soldiers , the personnel in question was speaking in a program on the Indian channel which was reporting on the same issue and surprisingly , using the same words as you have , in your post . If you doubt me or think it is a " made up " story , just quote me again here and I will post the thread or well the article/source or someone else will .

Not what people call professional force ? Cowardice ? Interesting . :azn:

That Awkward Moment when you realize - This chain reaction is already in process and is not gonna stop in near future unless or until Indian side remains successful in declaring "Kashmiri Freedom Fighters" as "Pakistani Terrorists" when they have a past of backing and supporting of Mukti Bahini just because they were Freedom Fighters to Indian establishment

The only difference is Mukhti Bahini was successfull while the ones coming from your country is being hunt down by our army .

How about india calling all Anti-Pakistan agendas and programs off and instead of provoking like recently gen.v.k. singh revealed and getting out of the fallacy that Pakistan is a new born country who can't stand on its own.

V.K.Singh made no provoking revelations . You must be day-dreaming .

How about stopping all the financial and diplomatic support to the Baloch Insurgents which doesn't represent the 97% of the Balochistan

Pakistan has failed to provide any proof of Indian involvement in baluchistan .

and concentrating on Manipur,Nagaland,Assam,Khalistan and Naxalities.

Except Naxalites , all other insurgencies are dead . Naxalites too will be finished off soon .

How about india tracking back to the older position on Siachen Glacier of 1980s and instead of complaining granting CBMs.

How about pakistan retreating to the position pre 1947 in kashmir .

How about Instead of asking for the culprits of 26/11, concealing and foiling ALL the culprits of bombing Samjhota Express first which burnt 66 Pakistanis Alive

Unlike you we take action against people involved in crimes . Hence all accused in samjhota case are in jail while UN declared terrorist is roaming free in pakistan .

How about indians not day dreaming the fact that Pakistan is not here to call off all the reservations india have just like a switch of a bulb. How about indians coming to realize the fact that PAKISTAN is a REALITY and is here to stay till the day of judgement. How about concentrating on ourselves a little more and then realizing each other some more awkward moments.

Usual rant with no content .

Pakistan stands a stronger ground in terms of claims on the regional autonomy over Kashmir than indian side which is nothing more than a false claim.

Are you kidding ?? What regional autonomy are you talking about .

Back
Top Bottom