What's new

BSF jawan killed in Pakistan firing in J&K

That Isn't A disorder or what ever you say Sir, our soldiers are enough to take care of the situations , but if time comes i am ready to sacrifice my life in the battle field in the defence of india

Not only you , when time reckons IA can draw out capable youths from huge 1270 millions populations. Every Indian youth is ready to sacrifice his life, if country needs it.

Question should be why haven't more Indian BSF soldiers been killed recently? Clearly this is controlled escalation.

It will be avenged? How so, are you going to offer you body for a human sacrifice for the PA?

Are you born troll or just trying to troll , idiot. :rofl:

Let's see what happens in comming times.

Pakistani claims are bogus as always , get ready to be killed ;)

well we are watching it since long time its been 1948 to 2003 without ceasefire and same as these days hot . i trust my forces and i am 100% sure they can defend it and they are doing great job . abut ready to killed ? you are new member hence in would like to inform you a solder is always ready to be killed otherwise he is not a solder . when there is exchange of fire there is blood too and death too . its nt need to be ready again . my best wishes to PAK forces on borders .

Question should be why haven't more Indian BSF soldiers been killed recently? Clearly this is controlled escalation.

It will be avenged? How so, are you going to offer you body for a human sacrifice for the PA?

again gear problem ? or issue with weapons may be . i don't know they recovered yet from shortage of BF gears and insas issues ?

Usual Mortar fighting, cowardice and will only result in more bloodshed.

firing mortar is cowardice ? wow i was unaware of it :omghaha: man please take all of the mortars from indian army :undecided: or they also are cowards ?

look at cowards man
21b6whw.jpg

firing mortar is cowardice ? wow i was unaware of it :omghaha: man please take all of the mortars from indian army :undecided: or they also are cowards ?

look at cowards man
G

Epic fail :laugh:

They didn't use it at LoC. Can't you recognise Blue turban ?? It's pic of UN peace keeping service.

PA allegedly beheads your soldiers, you complain it's too brutal, PA fires mortar it's too cowardice. Firing mortars is no act of cowardice it is a tactical and legitimate means of attacking enemy position in warfare.

Epic fail :laugh:

They didn't use it at LoC. Can't you recognise Blue turban ?? It's pic of UN peace keeping service.

you mean to say they were coward at UN ops ?

we are talking abut mortars baby not dirty bomb every force on earth use them with proud weapon including wide range of mortars being used by US forces

PA allegedly beheads your soldiers, you complain it's too brutal, PA fires mortar it's too cowardice. Firing mortars is no act of cowardice it is a tactical and legitimate means of attacking enemy position in warfare.

Beheading suits PA, after all they are not what people called professional force. However firing mortar is cowardly act. It's like throwing sh!t to wall and see which one sticks.

And people here dreaming of snipers and what not.

We'll air lift our M-109A5's :coffee:

we know it since 1947 that is why pakistan maintain more numbers and more artillery guns all times its tool to keep away border enemy . MLRSs production has same moto too sir . even today inventory of artillery guns of pakistan is more then indians in numbers and types . from 203mm to 80mm

Beheading suits PA, after all they are not what people called professional force. However firing mortar is cowardly act. It's like throwing sh!t to wall and see which one sticks.

And people here dreaming of snipers and what not.

are you this deep stupid LAbhonk ?:omghaha:

HAZRAAT HAZRAAT HAZRAAT COWARD DEKHO :cheesy:
here is your mighty indian army doing this **** coward act ?
1384021_584491268281240_360331579_n.jpg

Indian Army soldiers prepare a mortar du
Caption: Indian Army soldiers prepare a mortar during exercises on the beach at Madhavpur, some 475 kms. from Ahmedabad on February 9, 2009. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force jointly conducted exercises named 'Exercise Tropex-2009' at Madhavpur beach in the state of Gujarat. AFP PHOTO/ Sam PANTHAKY (Photo credit should read SAM PANTHAKY/AFP/Getty Images)

Indian Army Soldiers Prepare A Mortar During Exercises On

Back
Top Bottom