What's new

BSF hands over Pak teen who inadvertently crossed border

To support his big heart. Do you have any problem???

When you get fat your heart also gets fat. The fat then causes a heart attack.
Why didn't he clean his boots? Overweight and dirty. Not fighting fit is he.
Anyways both sides should respect civilians and return them promptly. This includes fishermen.

yes i have a Problem , I don't want him to be targeted by our sniper cause this poor thing can't even run for his life
It's a big target

2017_4$largeimg29_Saturday_2017_192145741.JPG

Look at uniform and shoes, clearly shows the difference of quality and training poor BSF even can't have proper food.

You should be glad he has a big heart for allowing the kid to go home.

When a sniper targets his victim, victim cannot escape even if that victim is Bolt. So don't be concerned about your enemy. But, your army knows that Indian version of Newton's law( karma) is bitch which comes back with interest, so use of Pakistani snipers is very limited. Have a tight sleep. Chill

Boss, it is give and take. Give India access to KBJ ( I am not talking about sentencing), all capitive Pakistanis will return safe. Simple equation you harm one Indian, we will hold all Pakistanis till their death without sentencing them to death. One advantage is that India need not answer International Community as they have not sentenced death penalty. Ultimately I foresee swapping of prisoners if KBJ is not already killed.

Agree with you, innocents should not be touched

You talk like you are responsible for Indian policy. Actual fact is you can't even change the pain in your bedroom without mummys permission. So cut the big headed talk

Back
Top Bottom