What's new

8-year-old Pakistani Boy Enters India, BSF Hands Him Over After Offering Food

Signs of warm relations. Something is happening behind the scenes. A deal probably but what is the deal? content is important.

Answer to your question.
Watch the movie referenced below which is based off a real life incident.
The movie is free.
My question was not addressed to you but to Robbie who said if it was an Indian kid he would be tortured by Pakistan. Unless you are the same person, let him respond.

@INDIAPOSITIVE
Is this true?

If it is a kashmiri 8 year old they will even shoot his grandfather in front of him. The best way to get minimum respect from india is get away from it it seems.

You want a pat on the back for the minimum level of humanity expected? Should I congratulate you for not killing a 8 year old child?

Honestly there are some awesome Indians abroad and in India but the ones in charge in government and the army are just absolute knuckleheads.

so now offering food is a news too ? :lol:

That's the most cringeworthy and pathetically mean news i came across today -------a truly shameful display of sanghi character if you ask me

"Hey listen everyone not only we returned him but we also offered food to a lost lil boy "

I am glad that they return him safely, their history specially in Kashmir i wont be surprise if they shot and kill this kid, put a ak next to it and declare him to be the world most deadliest terrorist send by Pakistan.

That's very uncharacteristic of Indians, probably because they fear Pakistan will offer them more tea. We get different treatment for being weak country. So many Indians proudly displayed pic of another child at the time of her killing..

1617548332048.png

If this was Pakistanis, they would have probably tortured the kid.

No one rivals you in this field. You have proven track record.

Last edited:
If it is a kashmiri 8 year old they will even shoot his grandfather in front of him. The best way to get minimum respect from india is get away from it it seems.

we returned with full safety two pak kashmiri girls who crossed in to india accidently .

.jpg

BeFunky-collage-2-8.jpg.webp

we returned with full safety two pak kashmiri girls who crossed in to india accidently .

.jpg

BeFunky-collage-2-8.jpg.webp

Yes because they are pakistanis - and pakistan has a voice in UN etc , india will exercise a limit . But if they were indian kashmiris then they are fair game for indian govt.

Yes because they are pakistanis - and pakistan has a voice in UN etc , india will exercise a limit . But if they were indian kashmiris then they are fair game for indian govt.

indian kashmiris girls ?
lakhs of them are studying in colleges and universities of india right from kashmir to kanyakumari in south india , from gujrat to calcutta in east .

That's the most cringeworthy and pathetically mean news i came across today -------a truly shameful display of sanghi character if you ask me

"Hey listen everyone not only we returned him but we also offered food to a lost lil boy "
ohh bhai khana khao gay kya ?

breaking news - breaking news - breaking news india offered food .

is food so rare commodity in india ? :D

ohh bhai khana khao gay kya ?

breaking news - breaking news - breaking news india offered food .

is food so rare commodity in india ? :D

tumhari girls ko gift bhi dia , six boxes full with dresses and sweets .

you can see in photographs .

.jpg

Back
Top Bottom