What's new

BSF firing injures Indian in C’nawabganj

5 billion usd is almost 30% of Afghanistan's GDP. So you can easily imagine it should be in millions. All the border region of Bangladesh in India survive through this. In other words you can say this is state sponsored smuggling and Indian government is actively helping it.

and these smugglers are getting help by BSF.......really????
have you ever heard about BGB shooting smugglers???.......what say:azn::azn:

pole vaulting Bharatiyaa. How many Bharatiya live on selling cows, drugs, weapons to Bangladeshis??

Perfect question should be how many bharatiya law makers (mla/mp etc.) :cheesy: . Poor people are the same regardless of their nationality...they only get exploited by their untouchable boss.

India does not play any role in Bangladesh's economy apart from draining it. All the poor people of border region survive cause of Bangladesh in India. Keep your delusional thought with you.

You better keep your propaganda with you and keep your mouth shut.

Well, I was replying to kobiraaz post(indians sell cows, drugs weapons which is not listed in any trade report), and the 'commodity' being sold by bangladeshis is not in list of items being traded.
Just search around in pdf, there is a thread about it. :)

I dont want to specify it, coz I dont want to be banned.

Because Bangldesh is civilized country and unlike india does have law.
Yeah! They are over defensive don't you think? Look at the link roy posted, where 4 BGB men were attacked by 20 and still they didn't fire, i guess those 6 rounds they fired without targeting anyone

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom