What's new

Bangladeshi miscreants attack BSF

dont shoot the bd scarecrows .. shoot the moving one only.. :rofl:

Fine. Shoot anything that wears a lungi, is moving, probably has a beard and smells vaguely of fish (if you're near enough one of em') THAT ACCURATE ENOUGH!?:angry:

So let me clarify again, now that they are illegal combatants and obviously even a child can toss a crude bomb- we can kill them without any complaints?

fight fight ...

Fight+or+Flight.jpg

@Secur See this is what happens when we don't shoot first. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine. Shoot anything that wears a lungi, is moving, probably has a beard and smells vaguely of fish (if you're near enough one of em') THAT ACCURATE ENOUGH!?:angry:

fair enough.. if they are carrying fish as they usually do..confiscate them.. we need fish.. :cheesy:

fair enough.. if they are carrying fish as they usually do..confiscate them.. we need fish.. :cheesy:

Don't talk to me you profiling, genocidal loon..don't talk to me. That was a test too see whether you would be outraged or not. From now on every Bangladeshi that dies, and there will be quite a few since the BSF will be extra careful about shooting first and continuing to shoot, is on your head.:angry:

Everything else aside, the injured jawan is now stable and out of danger. :)

Oi @Secur meet me in the Conference Room in 10, we need to analyze how we can exploit this situation to our benefit ! :smokin:

Waisee I was thinking of using our connections to get @BDforever be made the top-man of the Border Guards Bangladesh ! :D

I know for a fact that we can get our main man @Dillinger to keep the Indians quiet on this because I've got a file on him resting in my drawer that shows pictorial evidence to suggest that he ain't the man he claims to be...hes a eunuch & if that evidence was somehow to reach the desk of the many lady Politicians & Bureaucrats hes been courting - Apneiii Dilly Bhai would have hell to go through ! :unsure:

What say you, brother ? :what:

Oi @Secur meet me in the Conference Room in 10, we need to analyze how we can exploit this situation to our benefit ! :smokin:

Waisee I was thinking of using our connections to get @BDforever be made the top-man of the Border Guards Bangladesh ! :D

I know for a fact that we can get our main man @Dillinger to keep the Indians quiet on this because I've got a file on him resting in my drawer that shows pictorial evidence to suggest that he ain't the man he claims to be...hes a eunuch & if that evidence was somehow to reach the desk of the many lady Politicians & Bureaucrats hes been courting - Apneiii Dilly Bhai would have hell to go through ! :unsure:

sure.. @BDforever .. first get your lungi in camo print... you should be able to hide in grass.. :cheers:
camouflage-army-military-print.jpg

I've got a video of you trying to get your kicks out of Alpha1's cat. :azn: No wonder the poor bloke is so traumatized. Whats up, got your daily fill of nihari? I was just trying to see how we could exploit the recent attack at your border, unfortunately we don't yet know who set off the bomb.:frown:
@BDforever will be too busy catching hilsa for me. :D

Oi @Dillinger @hinduguy - Tell me something, when I was in Singapore, I bumped into more Indians than I ever had....most of them were South Indians.

Why in God's name do your women (read - Aunties) think that it alright to wear a swimsuit two sizes short & your men (read - Uncles) to flaunt their manly hair as if they want to give a grizzly bear the run for its money ? :bad:

I had the most terrible sites to behold at the beach because of your countrymen ! :pissed:

Oi @Dillinger @hinduguy - Tell me something, when I was in Singapore, I bumped into more Indians than I ever had....most of them were South Indians.

Why in God's name do your women (read - Aunties) think that it alright to wear a swimsuit two sizes short & your men (read - Uncles) to flaunt their manly hair as if they want to give a grizzly bear the run for its money ? :bad:

I had the most terrible sites to behold at the beach because of your countrymen ! :pissed:

because ..weee are like that yoonlyyy.. :yay:
if it is too embarrasing for you close your eyes and stick to your own ghetto..

Back
Top Bottom