What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

1.the kids that comes to shahbag are accompanied by their parents.
2.show me a video where the kids says " shibir dhor jobai kor" , until then...stup.

1.the kids that comes to shahbag are accompanied by their parents.

2.show me a video where the kids says " shibir dhor jobai kor" , until then...stup.

:omghaha:..........thats your logic on defending kids who come to an atmosphere that chants "shibir dhor jobai kor"? ... you'll make a great father:coffee:

:omghaha:..........thats your logic on defending kids who come to an atmosphere that chants "shibir dhor jobai kor"? ... you'll make a great father:coffee:

parents are always your first teacher. They teach you to speak, write and also the right and wrongs.Don't tell me you grew up in foster home,:coffee:
I said show me proof of your statement or else move on and stop trolling.
Thanks

parents are always your first teacher. They teach you to speak, write and also the right and wrongs.Don't tell me you grew up in foster home,:coffee:
I said show me proof of your statement or else move on and stop trolling.
Thanks

:undecided:awami league logic!

Who's voice in the video Hammer-fist? And addition of music in mist of all these shows selective and daramatic production motive.
But core of the fact is this police force is nothing but awami league and indian genocidal force, are subject to resistence. Just like Bangladeshis resisted Pakistani forces in 1971. Those who are making and spreading propaganda should be treated as indian and Awami League gonocidal force and should be bring under war crime law.

Here is how Awami League and "projonmo" class desecrated Bangladesh national flag while attacking Islami Bank under protection of police. This police force is rouge and subject of people's resistence.

24266_342973909135818_714316326_n.jpg

299756_342978772468665_1085444557_n.jpg

555196_343297245770151_1520137491_n.jpg

@Skallagrim do u now seeing attacks on minorities.

Question for @madx, @ShadowFaux and @DURJOY.

Do you three acknowledge that clearly all major media outlets in BD are blatantly anti-Jamaat and/or pro-AL? And that the rest of the media outlets are either shutdown or harassed leaving us with only one-sided news?

All majority of BD hate jamat. Clear answer wahats the difference with media.
So how did u corruption and brutal acts by AL. Its the same media.

Last edited by a moderator:
then how the hell can they hold such huge protests almost for a week despite 100+ being killed

they clearly have supporters in bangladesh

Do u know population of BD? Calcute its 0.5%-1%. Whats the result? Isnt it huge?
Terrorists few looks like huge. Its for the destruction.
Only 12 districts where protests shown. Poor & illiterate ppl r used there only.
:wave:

Do u know population of BD? Calcute its 0.5%-1%. Whats the result? Isnt it huge?
Only 12 districts where protests shown. Poor & illiterate ppl r used there only.

100+ people killed by the state and this is your argument. Typical awami argument. :sick:

than again if what u say is true the 99.5% could easily repel them.....we havnt seen that

they surely have their share of supporters and sympathizers

for a party which has .5% of support 12 districts is quite a lot dont u think:smokin: ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom