What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

Bro, the infamous Pink Floyd album was named after Sayeedi.

313411_10151747859543362_1674679624_n.jpg

Also, some history in pictures-

482882_536634939712661_422965543_n.jpg

Dude you're too much. :omghaha:

Back on topic, BGB thought they were surrounded.

Lolz at this mid night I cant laugh that loud. But my belly is exploding with laugh :rofl:
Cant take jamat seriously anymore.
Jamat is insane but some ppl backing them for vote, its pity :lol:

So the Army is still there on the streets ?

Why is no curfew/Sec 144 declared till now??

I said temporary. They came to help the police beside their barrack in bogra and returned the same day.

lol i dont understand bangali..but it seems like some hardcore satire is going on this poor chap..:lol:

i think you are confusing between protests and terrorism

their protests might be violent but that doesnt necessarily mean terrorism

as for foreign countrys certificate ...well even bangladesh doesnt consider them terrorist

post a credible link about the history....

About the terrorist part, I consider them terrorists but you don't. Lets leave it at that. Hopefully they will be banned pretty soon because of terrorism.

Am a bit busy right now so cant help with the links. Will post as soon as I'm free. (not bookmarked so will take some time). In the meantime, you can use google and you will find how they opposed our liberation.

Pardon my ignorance but who is koliju :unsure:
@ShadowFaux why koliju for? Isnt it that he has become one of koliju?

Don't be so serious man. He was just kidding. By the way, welcome to the forums.

Bangladesh and war crimes: Blighted at birth | The Economist

Bangladesh Genocide Archive | Complete Time Line

I think its not helpful to teach someone who has once blind fold himself with falsehood.

when u dont have an argument ...make false assumptions and use personal attacks:sick: ...

kisui apnake uddesho kore bola hoi ni. Bola hoese apnar bishash ke ebong apnar dol k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude you're too much. :omghaha:

Back on topic, BGB thought they were surrounded.

Pakistani flag is very important to Pakistani people. If you ran out of a serious discussion then close down this thread rather than posting such idiotic pics. Dont bring our National flag in this ***** slapping contest of yours.

@ShadowFaux why koliju for? Isnt it that he has become one of koliju?

I think its not helpful to teach someone who has once blind fold himself with falsehood.

kisui apnake uddesho kore bola hoi ni. Bola hoese apnar bishash ke ebong apnar dol k.

Come on man, let him go through the links first. EDIT: He was calling her 'Koliju'.

Pakistani flag is very important to Pakistani people. If you ran out of a serious discussion then close down this thread rather than posting such idiotic pics. Dont bring our National flag in this ***** slapping contest of yours.

Honestly, I didn't notice while posting. I'm sorry and I'll remove it immediately.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro its not that they recently torn our flags.
They want a flag looks like pak and saudi.
I cant understand what these jamatis want.

U can find it in their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/bd.jamaateislami/

181840_141626539325082_1309183890_n.jpg

539855_10200335981909627_972810799_n.jpg

Jamaat, allies strike terror
4 killed, around thousand injured in attacks from mosques; Shaheed Minars vandalised, national flag torn following false claim over 'insult to Islam' by Shahbagh bloggers; hartal tomorrow
2013-02-23__fr01.jpg

Bro its not that they recently torn our flags.
They want a flag looks like pak and saudi.
I cant understand what these jamatis want.

U can find it in their facebook page.

181840_141626539325082_1309183890_n.jpg

539855_10200335981909627_972810799_n.jpg

4 killed, around thousand injured in attacks from mosques; Shaheed Minars vandalised, national flag torn following false claim over 'insult to Islam' by Shahbagh bloggers; hartal tomorrow
2013-02-23__fr01.jpg

Sorry for misunderstanding but in that pic it is clearly Pakistani flag. Anyways a Flag is like an identity tearing a flag is really unfortunate.

EDIT: Done.

Thanks 4 that.

its more like they sieged the holy temple :blah:
Indian awami league attempt to use false flagh attack on hindu community and used them as human shield against public outrages is further exposed. Here Jamaat Shibbir stand guard against any false flag awami league attack on hindu temple/mondir in Comilla district.

DGFI tiktikis are pretty nonprofessional .they show their walkietalkie to the garments girls and say he is a spy :rofl: i saw by my own eyes .like 007 is trying to impress megan fox .idiots :lol:
Who asked them to get inside the mob and get caught?? DGFI spy needs to be more professional!

btw finaly atleast one person from pirozpur become an astronaut .congrad delwar hossain sayedee... "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" :pakistan: :taz:

Thats the difference we dont want destruction and kill ppl where u want.
Where jamat dont want BD.
Ppl r killed attacking police. Where u will say they were shahid. I would say terrorist.
Why to save some culprits. And I dont take jamat supporters seriously as
they come on street after seeing syedi's face on moon.

80139751.jpg
coo story bro, needs some more dragons and shits, just because police was protecting the shahbag wimps don't mean that its not vandalism
what next? you guys were not eating biryani and were in hunger strike?

Back
Top Bottom