What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Do you know that there is no standard Holy book , No Standard God, No standard rituals and certainly no standard heavenly god given laws in Hinduism?

Since we do not have any "Sharia" we cant have any punishment based on that !!!!!!!!!!
Exactly!

I know but someone was telling me that you dont judge on society like Muslims....I say you have the laws its up to you to implement or not...Just coz you dont want to doesnt mean stop others who want to implement theirs...

Yet you pray, read Bhagwat Gita, and follow whatever your heart desires hence we are not like you we dont ....the minute we say the Shahadah its a pact between us and ALLAH to follow HIS laws...

For the leader he needs to ensure his people are safe, know to behave and also are given welfare (thats what the Sultan here is doing)

People of Brunei are known as conservative Muslims if they wish it then it is on them.

Exactly!

I know but someone was telling me that you dont judge on society like Muslims....I say you have the laws its up to you to implement or not...Just coz you dont want to doesnt mean stop others who want to implement theirs...

Yet you pray, read Bhagwat Gita, and follow whatever your heart desires hence we are not like you we dont ....the minute we say the Shahadah its a pact between us and ALLAH to follow HIS laws...

For the leader he needs to ensure his people are safe, know to behave and also are given welfare (thats what the Sultan here is doing)
Sultan is a dictator and all are suupid.

By supporting dictatorship u have indicated where u stand on the issue of social justice

By supporting dictatorship u have indicated where u stand on the issue of social justice
The word dictator was coined way after Shariah...so 1 thing is right he may be a dictator since People of Brunei never opposed you to choose whatever system you want, why are you voicing about their country?

Secondly, you just like all Indians who swarmed in) are again frightened about something you know not (Shariah)

You clearly showed me you dont know Shariah yet you want to blame it!!

People of Brunei are known as conservative Muslims if they wish it then it is on them.
No Indians want to have a say :agree: It matters deeply to them!!!

Many people actually support their dictatorships like all Saudis I have ever spoken to say we have seen democracy in the middle east, no thank you lol.

No. When you are intellectually bankrupt and lose an argument and nobody agrees with you, you go cry to the mods to stop the bad man from saying things you don't like. You do love your dictators. I'll give you that.
reported for personal remarks!

It is now the law of the land...call it force or whatever...not everyone has a say to what the pentagon decides![/user]

Yes it is the land of the law but it discriminates (in the sense that a Muslim law has been forced upon them) non Muslims (one fifth of the population) which is what some of us are criticizing.

Pentagon does not make laws in the US, you don't seem to have even the basic understandings on this topic. Even a 12 year old would know that.

Yes it is the land of the law but it discriminates (in the sense that a Muslim law been forced upon them) non Muslims (one fifth of the population) which is what some of us are criticizing. Pentagon does not make laws in the US, you don't seem to have even the basic understandings on this topic. Even a 12 year old would know that.
1) it doesnt discriminate...I have answered almost each concern yet you remain in denial is not my problem!

2) Pentagon does not make laws but makes decisions thats what I said....that is worse than making laws coz they just decide!

The word dictator was coined way after Shariah...so 1 thing is right he may be a dictator since People of Brunei never opposed you to choose whatever system you want, why are you voicing about their country?

Secondly, you just like all Indians who swarmed in) are again frightened about something you know not (Shariah)

You
clearly showed me you dont know Shariah yet you want to blame it!!

No Indians want to have a say :agree: It matters deeply to them!!!

Likewise crybaby.

1) it doesnt discriminate...I have answered almost each concern yet you remain in denial is not my problem!

It is against religious freedom of people from other religions. That's a discrimination.

2) Pentagon does not make laws but makes decisions thats what I said....that is worse than making laws coz they just decide!

Pentagon is under the control of civilian govt and congress elected by the people. Absurd logic.

It is against religious freedom of people from other religions. That's a discrimination.
religious freedom covers the right to practice their religion....it is not prohibited by Shariah...I have stated that 3 times in this thread alone!

Pentagon is under the control of civilian govt and congress elected by the people. Absurd logic.
Not absurd...ahh never mind its off topic!

Sultan of Brunei is just using Islam as a political tool for political gains. Sharia'h without a people's representative electoral system is like a car without a fuel tank.

religious freedom covers the right to practice their religion....it is not prohibited by Shariah...I have stated that 3 times in this thread alone!

Shariah is a religious law of a particular religion (Islam). Non-Muslims should not be forced to live under it. If they are non citizens then it's a different matter, then they would have the option of leaving that country. But that's not the issue here.

Not absurd...ahh never mind its off topic!

Completely absurd. Pentagon has nothing to do with internal laws of the country. If they want something changed the lawmakers elected by the people would have to pass it in the congress (both houses). I am not sure what your analogy was.

It's funny that some of these Pakistanis supporting sharia in other countries don't want the same in their own country. Talk about hypocrisy!

Shariah is a religious law of a particular religion (Islam). Non-Muslims should not be forced to live under it. If they are non citizens then it's a different matter, then they would have the option of leaving that country. But that's not the issue here.
It is now the law of the land...be it Islamic or man made...it is a law...they have lived in that country for years when it had shariah court, partial shariah law and code of conduct...now whats their problem? They heard Indians Whining from across the ocean?! :unsure:

Completely absurd. Pentagon has nothing to do with internal laws of the country. If they want something changed the lawmakers elected by the people would have to pass it in the congress (both houses). I am not sure what your analogy was.
I talked about decision making you are stuck on laws!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom