What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

I would say thats an excellent thing.
As time changes so should the laws ideally.

Something 1400 years old is unacceptable to majority of people.

If u have voting on it,majority will reject sharia even in saudi

Fortunately for the Arab dictators Sharia doesn't call for voting freedom or democracy. The only way Sharia can work is in a dictatorship.

Fortunately for the Arab dictators Sharia doesn't call for voting freedom or democracy. The only way Sharia can work is in a dictatorship.
I pity the people who don't understand that dictators are shit and have no place in modern society

I pity the people who don't understand that dictators are shit and have no place in modern society
I pity those who babble without knowing the basics :tsk: really shameful how the swarm without knowing even the ABC of the topic they are swarming :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Really a shameful act of nosiness!

I would say thats an excellent thing.
As time changes so should the laws ideally.

Something 1400 years old is unacceptable to majority of people.

If u have voting on it,majority will reject sharia even in saudi
majority in India maybe!

Well, Brunei is not Saudi...Please stop derailing!

Sharia was created to enslave the common man. It will take time but future generations of Arabs will eventually shake off the shackles imposed by their dictators and clerics.

Again I would like to highlight my post on page 1:

That small country never interfered in any country's matters!

Why are people who have no links to Brunei so butthurt? Spitting venom is probably a fav pass-time :what:

Anniyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched it a while back as I had nothing better to do...

Anniyan will disappear only if India is free of its ills. :azn: check your backyard first before going around on a rampage
Ha Ha Ha you are basing your opinion on a religion of 1 Billion people based on some shitty 3rd grade movie which majority of Indians wouldnt even have heard of?

Do you realise that every year more than a 1000 hindi movies are released? And I am not even counting South Indian Cinema.

You need a better source than an unknown movie

I pity those who babble without knowing the basics :tsk: really shameful how the swarm without knowing even the ABC of the topic they are swarming :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Really a shameful act of nosiness!

majority in India maybe!

Well, Brunei is not Saudi...Please stop derailing!

I don't derail the thread,ever

U on the other hand are fighting a losing battle.

I made reasonable arguments

Are you really that stupid? This is a forum where people express their opinions about everything. This isn't an aggregate news site. Forums are meant for debate. It seems like you are the one butthurt nobody agrees with your stone age mentality.

But yes. Please never post anything about any country or topic that doesn't personally concern you. Okay?

What a moron.
reported!

I don't derail the thread,ever

U on the other hand are fighting a losing battle.

I made reasonable arguments
I am not fighting any battle...OMG is that why you jumped in?

Your arguments show very clearly that you have no idea what Shariah is...I answered every of your arguments...

Of course when you cant counter thats when you start discouraging the opponent! :tup:

Ha Ha Ha you are basing your opinion on a religion of 1 Billion people based on some shitty 3rd grade movie which majority of Indians wouldnt even have heard of?
Likewise more than half of you are basing Shariah when you have not even read about it...

But the movie I quoted was made, it had references to your script...
Do you realize that every year more than a 1000 hindi movies are released? And I am not even counting South Indian Cinema.

You need a better source than an unknown movie
Its not hindi...I also put the source of what the movie depicted from your scripture of peace!

reported!

I am not fighting any battle...OMG is that why you jumped in?

Your arguments show very clearly that you have no idea what Shariah is...I answered every of your arguments...

Of course when you cant counter thats when you start discouraging the opponent! :tup:

Did i?
Show one useless argument on my part.

No one even came to support u on sharia unfortunately.and now u are getting angry:eek::eek::eek:

Likewise more than half of you are basing Shariah when you have not even read about it...

But the movie I quoted was made, it had references to your script...
Its not hindi...I also put the source of what the movie depicted from your scripture of peace!

Do you know that there is no standard Holy book , No Standard God, No standard rituals and certainly no standard heavenly god given laws in Hinduism?

Since we do not have any "Sharia" we cant have any punishment based on that !!!!!!!!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom