What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Uncle...Rape doesnt...but if you accuse a woman of sleeping out of wedlock then the accuser needs to provide the evidence in the form of 4 witness...if 4 are provided the 4 will be whipped along with the accused for not stopping the crime! Not sure which 4 will come forward for a whipping! :p:

Other religious people can practice but cant preach...
But why make these laws in the first. Why do sharia laws want to control what goes on in a person's private life life. Matters like sleeping out of wedlock may not be morally right for some people but why on earth does a religion, any religion want to dictate the terms?

Shariah is law for slaves. Because their masters will always be above it since they can buy exemption.

Any people that willingly submit to slavery of the mind body and soul deserve the slavery that follows

I not sure I would equate to slavery but I would note that sharia law seems to always be only possible where democracy does not exist. i.e. dictatorship, monarchy or military rule.

also every time where religion is the guiding light of a countries constitution, the women are always 2nd class citizens and ironically its citizens are most sexually deviant.

This is beyond ridiculous. What you have done is third class reference building, sorry to say. Aurangzeb's Fatwa (though he couldn't have done that legally, it should be called the firman) is mentioned in the source in his court. The source is his own court chronicle. Using that as a primary and final source to prove a point is beyond ridiculous, besides being juvenile. This is something analogous to the following example -
:rofl: Firman is from Prophet's saying...fatwah is opinion while firman means decree...So maybe you have 3rd class reference!

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/soc/faculty/mann/ETHNIC.pdf

Yes - I have quoted the same source that you did. Here it says that the Untermenschen or sub humans should be legally subdued and penalties imposed on intermixing. Now does it mean that is the absolute truth. What I did not stress upon is that it was quoting the Nuremburg Laws of 1935, and not giving its own judgement on the matter.

Also you can honestly give up convincing Indians on Shariah. No Indian non Muslim will live under Shariah in their own country - you can be assured about that. One time in the past taught us enough lessons.

1stly, this is a thread about Brunei so wake up troll!

secondly I am not convincing you to live under it! Seriously, man you people need to fix your mentality of the urge to be under someone's rule! I am asked questions I am answering...Show me where I told you to live under Shariah!

If you have a problem with that article take it to UCLA

What the hell did you quote?

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/soc/faculty/mann/ETHNIC.pdf is not the same it doesnt even say Auranzeb in this article!

Please stop trolling and lying! Thank you!

I fully agree with death penalty for rape specially in cases like Nirbhaya Delhi Gang Rape but in the eyes of conservative Mullahs even normal pre marital relation between boys and girls will be akin to rape and will lead to a death penalty.
And you answered your own question...the question here is about Shariah not Mullah!

when brunei was given independence bcoz british were not their own ppl and ppl of brunei didnot like the british. will king of brunei give independence to those who doesnot want to live under shariat or brunei considers others second class citizens.
1stly, get your mentality right...Just because Hindus were treated as second class under Aurengzeb or whatever trauma you have been suffering from some centuries, doesnt mean that is what Shariah is...Maybe if back then they had bothered to read they would have known their rights! But even today's generation is doing the same...posting without reading :tsk:

Secondly, have you heard complains from non-Muslims of Brunei? Did you even know where Brunei is before this thread? without the need to google it when I asked?

:rofl: Firman is from Prophet's saying...fatwah is opinion while firman means decree...So maybe you have 3rd class reference!

1stly, this is a thread about Brunei so wake up troll!

secondly I am not convincing you to live under it! Seriously, man you people need to fix your mentality of the urge to be under someone's rule! I am asked questions I am answering...Show me where I told you to live under Shariah!

If you have a problem with that article take it to UCLA

What the hell did you quote?

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/soc/faculty/mann/ETHNIC.pdf is not the same it doesnt even say Auranzeb in this article!

Please stop trolling and lying! Thank you!

And you answered your own question...the question here is about Shariah not Mullah!
I did not call your reference 3rd class. That is a primary comprehension mistake. Your reference building is 3rd class, not the reference itself. It depends on the application of the said source. There is a subtle difference.
The Scandal of Empire: India and the creation of imperial Britain - Nicholas B Dirks - Google Books
-Lists Mughal firmans in Chronological Order.

You were seen here desperately defending Shariah to Indians. You don't need to do that. We won't buy it ever.

Also refer to a previous post of mine to Indians. I don't care about you or Brunei becoming a Shariah state. I don't care. I just want Indians to know what to expect from such countries.

You should learn this word - analogy (noun). Will be a good addition to your vocabulary. After that read my previous post again. You will get the relevance. Otherwise please quote the statement that you found confusing and I will translate into Urdu (I can read and write) for your benefit. No offense.

I not sure I would equate to slavery but I would note that sharia law seems to always be only possible where democracy does not exist. i.e. dictatorship, monarchy or military rule.

also every time where religion is the guiding light of a countries constitution, the women are always 2nd class citizens and ironically its citizens are most sexually deviant.

Those people to me are slaves. You draw your own conclusions.

But why make these laws in the first. Why do sharia laws want to control what goes on in a person's private life life. Matters like sleeping out of wedlock may not be morally right for some people but why on earth does a religion, any religion want to dictate the terms?
Islam is for individual, society and nation...it is for the universe...If there is imbalance in individual or society then there is imbalance in nation...everything is linked...Hinduism and Buddhism teaches something similar!

Depends whose implementing it...If Taliban..hell no!
Are there different Sharia Laws, there is one Quran,shouldnt there be One Sharia Law?
And do i still have to give pocket-money on Eid when Sharia Law is implemented?:smart:

sharia is Islamic law , its from Allah and as far as I know , he is the creator of everything including your modern societies .

and world become heaven after that ?

No comment on YOUR God..

Yes World became better place under modern Democracy.. Atleast No one kill me for my belief..

Islam is for individual, society and nation...it is for the universe...If there is imbalance in individual or society then there is imbalance in nation...everything is linked...Hinduism and Buddhism teaches something similar!

death to cartoons!

The Scandal of Empire: India and the creation of imperial Britain - Nicholas B Dirks - Google Books
-Lists Mughal firmans in Chronological Order.

You were seen here desperately defending Shariah to Indians. You don't need to do that. We won't buy it ever.

You should learn this word - analogy (noun). Will be a good addition to your vocabulary. After that read my previous post again. You will get the relevance. Otherwise please quote the statement that you found confusing and I will translate into Urdu (I can read and write) for your benefit. No offense.
I am not selling it...I am fending off pests from Brunei and Shariah!

i dont care what some author has written ...I am giving the meaning of the word firman means decree and was used for Prophet and some may use it for Sahabah...But because the Arabic language is very specific it tells you hirechy from the sentence itself...Firman is for Prophet...yes many Sultans try to use it to sound important...so wouldnt be surprised if Aurengzeb did so!

I cant read Urdu very well so no benefit for me...I am dealing almost 6 of you right now so wait I am not even sure what you are talking about need to re read what you quoted...wrote that some 2-3 posts ago (of mine)

It is now the law of the land...call it force or whatever...not everyone has a say to what the pentagon decides!

Hinduism does not specify punishments if a particular way of life is not followed.
Hinduism may suggest how to live ideally , but there is no hard and fast rule.
This is certainly not the case with Islam.

Are there different Sharia Laws, there is one Quran,shouldnt there be One Sharia Law?
And do i still have to give pocket-money on Eid when Sharia Law is implemented?:smart:
There is differences between what the law states and what one derives from it!

Dont think he would be tried for apostasy,just killed in a Sharia way(stoned,chopped,hanged?)i guess.
I beg your pardon?

also hindus had to pay tax to go to different hindu festivals. like puri festival.
What Aurengzeb did with you guys is

1) due to your lack of understanding what Shariah is...instead of blaming the culprit who made a mickey of you guys you blame the laws you know not!

2) you abided he didnt even need to raise a finger! Had you known the law (again like today) many of you wouldnt be asking me the very basics which are already mentioned in OP....the new generation still didnt learn :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

1stly, get your mentality right...Just because Hindus were treated as second class under Aurengzeb or whatever trauma you have been suffering from some centuries, doesnt mean that is what Shariah is...Maybe if back then they had bothered to read they would have known their rights! But even today's generation is doing the same...posting without reading :tsk:

Secondly, have you heard complains from non-Muslims of Brunei? Did you even know where Brunei is before this thread? without the need to google it when I asked?
i was also asking why non muslims are not allowed in army. you cleverly did not answer that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom