What's new

Bruce Riedel: Military Aid is bribe to Pakistan Army

FqtBckRXgAEhaZh
Dracula ki tarha is k monh per Pakistaniyon k akhoon bhi laga dete

Admittedly, I'm an Imran Khan supporter however, I know for a fact that if the current Army leadership were to enter into the parliament house and take over and put the scum of PDM behind bars, all those barking against the army on these pages will suddenly see them as their darlings.
Don't the Americans give military aid to the likes of Israel, Japan, South Korea and to West Germany in the past to do its dirty laundry but Pakistan being a Muslim country and the only nuclear Muslim power and not always playing the ball will obviously be mentioned without much affection. And what to say about the Pakistanis who are always ready to jump on the band wagon.

Let's hope that a certain segment of the Pak armed forces still has some semblance of sanity. The Americans like to call elements of sanity as extremists. They have been doing it for years. We like to call them patriots. If the patriots have any shame left they know what to do.

Will the Israeli, Japanese, S. Korean or German Army remove their elected Government for a few dollars?
Have these Armies ever done a military coup? There is a big difference between these Armies and N@pak
Fouj-noon.
Ab tum jaison ko Kon samjhaye on what level Japan S Korea and Germany are subservient to American world view that the situation you assume for them is not even supposed to develop in first place.

is this the same shameless American so called expert idiot , who once claimed 40% of Karachi port is in the hands of Pakistani Taliban . WTF!!! I only see a jealous old bold guy spilling out his internal hate they lost Afghanistan

Bruce Riedel is an epic Pakistan hater. That is no secret.

@waz @SQ8 Damn ... its free for all against the Pak army leadership on the forum...

Why are you getting upset? Don't get emotional when people are calling a spade a spade, Indian.

Fake news

It isn't fake news.

Ab tum jaison ko Kon samjhaye on what level Japan S Korea and Germany are subservient to American world view that the situation you assume for them is not even supposed to develop in first place.

That wasn't the question. The question is whether the armed forces in these countries would resort to regime change on the orders of another power. In Pakistan the army has changed a regime. That is highly problematic and I hope you would agree.

100% fake

100% true. Let's just say we disagree on almost everything and leave it at that.

Do tell me one thing. How does it feel when Bruce claims that the Pakistani army is essentially subservient to the US? Would you like to torture Bruce?

That wasn't the question. The question is whether the armed forces in these countries would resort to regime change on the orders of another power. In Pakistan the army has changed a regime. That is highly problematic and I hope you would agree.
And I clearly answered it they wouldn't even reach that point..the government would agree .submissively to US and get some favor in eturn.
If tomorrow Japan suddenly decides to mend bridges with China you believe US would just sit there..but ofcourse we know that's not happening

They are fooled by our military many times. In past general zia used their money given for war against ussr for building nuclear weapons but here many naive members having no understanding of world affairs are criticizing army but ignoring foreign funding given to political parties from hostile agencies

And I clearly answered it they wouldn't even reach that point..the government would agree .submissively to US and get some favor in eturn.
If tomorrow Japan suddenly decides to kend bridges with China you believe US would just sit there..but ofcourse we know that's nohappening

How do you responds to Bruce's claims? He is essentially calling the Pakistani army a gun for hire... I understand that you always call us out for being anti-army blah blah. What would you call Bruce?

Do tell me one thing. How does it feel when Bruce claims that the Pakistani army is essentially subservient to the US? Would you like to torture Bruce?
American intelligencia has a divergent view. Many say pakistan has become subservient to China . Then you see indians alleging the same thing . So are they right? Ofcourse not.pakistan has to maintain balance among two.
022a0000-0aff-0242-5c65-08dadc896117_w1080_h608_s_b.jpg

American intelligencia has a divergent view. Many say pakistan has become subservient to China . Then you see indians alleging the same thing . So are they right? Ofcourse not.pakistan has to maintain balance among two.
most-exposed-to-chinese-influence-new-research-shows/6873075.html
View attachment 919401

That wasn't my question. Bruce makes a certain claim. Is that true? Is the Pakistani armt subservient to US demands? Bruce openly claims that this is the case.

What would you call Bruce?
Bruce called us the most dangerous country in the world..his analysis often is blown out of proportion. He may be working with certain lobbyists to portray Pakistan like that.

That wasn't my question. Bruce makes a certain claim. Is that true? Is the Pakistani armt subservient to US demands? Bruce openly claims that this is the case.
You ask yourself..
Has pakistan given up on cpec
Has pakistan given US air bases after the withdrawal?
Did Pakistan boycott Russia or stopped negotiating deals with them?

US demanded most of that.. and a lot more which we do not see happening any way.

The Generals will sell their mothers and sisters for a few dollars.

Not just the generals,
same holds true for our civil service, I have seen them melt and lick the earth for a bottle of wine.
and the reason behind both is our educational system, that turns boys not into men, but slaves.

Back
Top Bottom