What's new

Brothers by choice , not blood , pakistan türk, aik devleti bir milleti

Army research

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After having been on Twitter a lot recently , in this time of testing for Pakistan, only people from one nation our openly supporting and I've seen hundreds of Turks posting this , thank you our brothers,
We helped you in the last days of the ottoman by our donations and protests and in Cyprus, and unlike the Arabs who we have helped even more , you have never forgotten this , and are the only the nation that supports Pakistan openly every where , and seeing Twitter right now, it feels as if Turkey is our second home, I've had my family visit and when ever my father told the people he's from Pakistan Askari , he said all of them got really happy and talked very good about Pakistan
Pak Turk Zindabaad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227-001044_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-001044_Twitter.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 1,789
This is not the right time for these things, Turks are our brothers and they supported us in all problems, but one thing i can tell you, All Muslim Nations even Bangladeshis are our brothers and they love us as i know many of them personally.
i cannot even count the nations, only problem is leaders, otherwise from every corner of Muslim world they see us as a pride.

Do not come under liberals propaganda, they only want divisions among Muslims.

This is not the right time for these things, Turks are our brothers and they supported us in all problems, but one thing i can tell you, All Muslim Nations even Bangladeshis are our brothers and they love us as i know many of them personally.
i cannot even count the nations, only problem is leaders, otherwise from every corner of Muslim world they see us as a pride.
I was talking about Twitter personally , and I and my family has had a lot of exp abroad ,
These other Muslims Arabs ( except very few) bengalis , they fall for enemy propaganda, treat us as back wards and inferior ,
The Turks love us , from the mid and the maiden to the old man on the hill,

Just search on Twitter #pakistanarmy and go on latest and see the amount of Turks

Thats true

Even we pakistaniz love bangalis afghans and iranians . also indian muslims. Love is there no doubt. Its all politics which is the problem

they fall for enemy propaganda
Dear, you are falling in propaganda, I know personally dozens of Bengali, Egyptians, Saudis, Arabs from different African nations, they all see us as hero.
Almost all of Bengali except few only are against Pakistan.
Only Afghans(Pursians) and Iranis(due to superiority complex) have more hate towards us.

Dear, you are falling in propaganda, I know personally dozens of Bengali, Egyptians, Saudis, Arabs from different African nations, they all see us as hero.
Almost all of Bengali except few only are against Pakistan.
Only Afghans(Pursians) and Iranis(due to superiority complex) have more hate towards us.
I'm talking about the situation on Twitter as of now

Back
Top Bottom