What's new

British Sikh & Muslims protest against Indian slaughter in Indian Occupied Kashmir

around 20 crores in strength and still consider themselves minority..

15th August : Black day for entire minority population in India .
its funny how you think they represent our minority.
this is what our minority did in india during independence day
57b1b003a3736.jpg

57b1afdf62683.jpg

independence_day759.jpg

296668-indian-independence-day-celebrations-in-pictures.jpg

its funny how you think they represent our minority.
this is what our minority did in india during independence day
57b1b003a3736.jpg

57b1afdf62683.jpg

independence_day759.jpg

296668-indian-independence-day-celebrations-in-pictures.jpg
+1
Post of the Month.. Thank you.

This is the right way....protest all around the world....infront of media houses....infront of UN Assembly in New York.

time has come to resolve Kashmir..

This is the right way....protest all around the world....infront of media houses....infront of UN Assembly in New York.

time has come to resolve Kashmir..
its impossible to resolve..

its impossible to resolve..

Impossible, no yet, what Kashmir has done is bleeding India day by day, it is isolating India internationally, breaking India every year, Kashmir has exposed India brutality and terrorism, India is place for violence, rapes what it has committed in Jammu and Kashmir is mass genocide and murder.

Kashmir will resolve, but before it weakens and puts Indian govt to its knees.

Impossible, no yet, what Kashmir has done is bleeding India day by day, it is isolating India internationally, breaking India every year, Kashmir has exposed India brutality and terrorism, India is place for violence, rapes what it has committed in Jammu and Kashmir is mass genocide and murder.

Kashmir will resolve, but before it weakens and puts Indian govt to its knees.
i doubt that.. indian economy is bigger than 80s and 90s.. so got more resources to throw at the problem... it might not get away but it wont be expensive.

i doubt that.. indian economy is bigger than 80s and 90s.. so got more resources to throw at the problem... it might not get away but it wont be expensive.

You should not doubt it. Because Soviet Union economy was far, far bigger than Indian failing economy. Indian economy cant do sh*t like Soviet Russia economy can't do sh*t..Soviet Russia broken by Pakistan, and so will smaller India being broken since 1947....and u say Indian lives lost wont be expensive. Yo better ask the day by day, year by year Indian soldiers injury and death toll..... India is bleeding and dying both in treasure, and blood...go ask the Indian govt, that how much billions it has to spend to falsely occupy Jammu and Kashmir. Only talk, talk wont work to convince anyone...face reality. Kashmir is becoming independent.

You should not doubt it. Because Soviet Union economy was far, far bigger than Indian failing economy. Indian economy cant do sh*t like Soviet Russia economy can't do sh*t..Soviet Russia broken by Pakistan, and so will smaller India being broken since 1947....and u say Indian lives lost wont be expensive. Yo better ask the day by day, year by year Indian soldiers injury and death toll..... India is bleeding and dying both in treasure, and blood...go ask the Indian govt, that how much billions it has to spend to falsely occupy Jammu and Kashmir.
soviet russia was isolated by west, and it met its match with United States of America... pakistan was a mere pawn in the game... India trades with all the countries and the economic situation is much healthier than soviets...

1947 is the birth of both countries... not sure what you guys did in 47.. lol

now if pakistan can get Europe or America in the kashmir issue.. things can change.... otherwise like I said the real danger was in 80s and 90s when we were pretty poor economically.

Last edited:
soviet russia was isolated by west, and it met its match with United States of America... pakistan was a mere pawn in the game... India trades with all the countries and the economic situation is much healthier than soviets...

1947 is the birth of both countries... not sure what you guys did in 47.. lol

now if pakistan can get Europe or America in the kashmir issue.. things can change.... otherwise like I said the real danger was in 80s and 90s when we were pretty poor economically.

Really, the whole war was fought by ISI, and Pakistani Commandos along Afghan Mujahideen. The Arabs and US just funded the ops. If Pakistan was a pawn as per u say, why did General Hameed Gul ISI Chief, Zia ul Haq, and Gen Abdul Rehman that time, told clearly to US, the ops, ground work is only to be done by Pak Forces, No US needed.

Last I heard, not a single country has come to support Indian false flag attack, India is isolated, each country is quiet, mum on Indian blame game to Pakistan drama. India as we now know is clearly getting exposed by its own media, govt and Indian forces themselves.

Kashmir has to be liberated and get its rightful independence.

Really, the whole war was fought by ISI, and Pakistani Commandos along Afghan Mujahideen. The Arabs and US just funded the ops. If Pakistan was a pawn as per u say, why did General Hameed Gul ISI Chief, Zia ul Haq, and Gen Abdul Rehman that time, told clearly to US, the ops, ground work is only to be done by Pak Forces, No US needed.

Last I heard, not a single country has come to support Indian false flag attack, India is isolated, each country is quiet, mum on Indian blame game to Pakistan drama. India as we now know is clearly getting exposed by its own media, govt and Indian forces themselves.

Kashmir has to be liberated and get its rightful independence.
i am not saying you were not involved in afgan war... what i mean is afgan war was one of the theatres of a big anti soviet war..(both military and economic).. its like a small child giving final push to a wall and when it falls taking credit... you dont see the other big guys...
if pakistan could break soviets and cant do jack sh*t till now to India.. does it make india more powerful than soviets? that is a laughable thing to say.. all these generals, ISI fail in India?

Back
Top Bottom