What's new

British should have granted "Khalistan" to Sikhs in '47!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enlighten Yourself with the terms Independent Baluchistan & Pakhtunistan

Well, the britts could've finished the job by further dividing Pakistan to give Shias and Sunnis their own land. take that mr.threadstarter.

Enlighten Yourself with the terms Independent Baluchistan & Pakhtunistan

In 1947, the British should also have granted Khalistan as a homeland for the Sikh people as they granted Pakistan to the muslims. But the British did not finish their job completely and in haste they finished the job half done. This created a South Asia which has been in unrest and wars till today. This was also partly the fault of the Sikhs since most of them did not demand an independent homeland of their own and threw their lot with the Hindus. They saw the result of this in 1984 with thousands of Sikhs were killed by Indian forces and their most sacred place was invaded by the army. The Sikhs would always remember this and its a wound which would not heal with time. I think if the partition of South Asia had been done properly by the British like asking the muslim majority princely states to join Pakistan and Hindu majority princely states to join India, created Khalistan and also created a Christian homeland at the north east of present India and created proper borders without errors, South Asia would have been living in peace since then and instead of fighting with each other and spending large sums of money on military there would have been total peace and a lot of progress by the people of South Asia. There would have been no reason for tensions as Hindustan would have been a homeland for the Hindus, Pakistan for muslims, some Christian homeland and Khalistan for the Sikhs. :pakistan:

Well they will get their Khalistan :agree: some day ... Seikhs are working hard to help their cause in rest of world

For all those who has similer dream,misconception.

don't want to say anything about you stupid dreams but i will only say 2 days before one indian sikh (Captain Devinder Singh Jass along with paratrooper Imtiaz Ahmad Thokar and Naik Selva Kumar ) died in kashmir when they were fighting from your so call muzahiddeen.

I hate to pin point their religion for just shake to counter of your cheap arguments(As i don't want to insult them) but i will do it bcoz when they martyr they were fighting the same ideology which you are representing today.:argh:

so if you peoples are really sympathize of sikhs then respect him and please don't insult them
:hitwall:

NEW DELHI: The Indian Army Wednesday stoutly maintained that a captain and two soldiers who were killed during a daylong encounter with militants in Sopore, died fighting and denied reports that the officer was captured and slain.

Captain Devinder Singh Jass, paratrooper Imtiaz Ahmad Thokar and Naik Selva Kumar were from the Special Forces and were part of an operation mounted by the army, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the police. The encounter, which began Tuesday morning, continued late into the night.

Five militants were killed in the fierce exchange of bullets that raged for several hours. A civilian were also injured.

The militants, belonging to various groups, were holed up inside some houses in Sopore's Chinkipora area, 54km from Srinagar. The special army squad had to be called in after the insurgents, possibly from the Lashkar-e-Toiba and the Hizbul Mujahideen put up tough resistance.

"The officer noticed some suspicious movements and asked for identification. Instead, the militants hurled grenades and resorted to heavy automatic gunfire," a senior army official told IANS.

"Captain Jass was killed in the shoot-out. He received a bullet injury on the left side of his chest."

There has been speculation that the captain was overpowered by militants and later killed.

But officially, both the army and the police insist that Jass was not taken captive and was killed fighting the militants.

"He was killed in action. Reports that he was captured and his throat was slit are absolutely incorrect. We have recovered the body. It is absolutely intact barring the bullet wound," the officer pointed out.

The body of a slain militant was recovered Wednesday from the debris of two houses destroyed in the gunfight.

A police officer said the debris clearing operation was still on and the bodies of the other slain guerrillas were likely to be under the debris.

Captain died fighting in Kashmir shootout: army

Looks like someone got off from a relatively wetter side of the bed today morning......LOL....

62 yrs and still people cant digest the fact that India is one country....under whatever situation....

Whatever...

In 1947, the British should also have granted Khalistan as a homeland for the Sikh people as they granted Pakistan to the muslims. But the British did not finish their job completely and in haste they finished the job half done. This created a South Asia which has been in unrest and wars till today. This was also partly the fault of the Sikhs since most of them did not demand an independent homeland of their own and threw their lot with the Hindus. They saw the result of this in 1984 with thousands of Sikhs were killed by Indian forces and their most sacred place was invaded by the army. The Sikhs would always remember this and its a wound which would not heal with time. I think if the partition of South Asia had been done properly by the British like asking the muslim majority princely states to join Pakistan and Hindu majority princely states to join India, created Khalistan and also created a Christian homeland at the north east of present India and created proper borders without errors, South Asia would have been living in peace since then and instead of fighting with each other and spending large sums of money on military there would have been total peace and a lot of progress by the people of South Asia. There would have been no reason for tensions as Hindustan would have been a homeland for the Hindus, Pakistan for muslims, some Christian homeland and Khalistan for the Sikhs. :pakistan:

blind??? The British did just that!!!!! It's called India, a land for all!!!...and most Muslims from India didn't want to come to Pakistan.... so the they created India where everybody stays , and everybody claims as their own country!

BTW if you have problems with the minorities in Pakistan please do send them over to India.

Well.....Sikhs have their country....Don't they?
India is their country....Just remember who is the "Prime Minister of India"..!! So yes....they too are ruling over us (for the kids)!!...

@all Indians:
It is useless to reply on these poor threads. This only shows frustation and jealousy. They don't and will never understand the "Idea of India"...

How can the pakis ever understand the Idea of India as they dont understand what is secularism. How many non muslims have reached a high position in army or politics in Pak. They only understand Islam and treat other religion with a dirt and expect other to respect them without giving respect to other.

Will A minority ever become a Prime Minister In Pakistan???????????. This can only happen in India.

I am just plain sick of people starting Khalistani topics on PDF. Take it from a Sikh, the more you talk about it the more I go against it. Idiots!

To all of you folks crying over Khalistan. Let me show you an ideal Sikh. This guy is a real Sikh. He is my hero and not those kirpan wielding idiots in Kaneda!

Slain Capt let go cushy jobs to serve country - Delhi - City - The Times of India

Slain Capt let go cushy jobs to serve country

GHAZIABAD: He let go cushy offers from the corporate sector to serve the country. And true to his conviction, the 26-year-old laid down his life fighting terrorists in the insurgency-hit valleys of Jammu and Kashmir. The only son of his parents, Captain Devendra Singh (26) sacrificed his life in an armed encounter with militants on Tuesday.

Though the martyr did his engineering and masters in business administration (MBA), he always cherished a dream to be a part of the Indian Army, said his shell-shocked but proud Bhupendra Singh. He joined the Army in 2007.

‘‘It was the happiest day of his life. Since he had an engineering background, he was inducted into the signals wing. But, his adventurous spirit took him to the para commandos. He volunteered to join it. I told him it involved a lot of risk, but he retorted: ‘I do not bother about any risk’,’’ recalled his father, who retired as a senior executive in the Ghaziabad-based firm, Dabur.

The grieving father said that he never came in the way of his son’s career choice.

‘‘Devendra, who did his schooling from Guru Harkishan Public School near India Gate in New Delhi, always wanted to be in the Army. I told him that he should simply pursue his passion. I never came in the way of his sister choosing her own career. And, she (Harpreet) has opted to become a professor at Jamia Milia Islamia in Delhi,’’ said Bhupendra, adding that his son was also a great dancer and singer.

The late captain’s father said that his son came home to Indirapuram last October when his grandmother had passed away.
‘‘On Tuesday morning, I had a premonition that something was wrong with my son. And, at 7 pm, his commanding officer called to say that Devendra had died doing his duty,’’ he said.

3282d48a399d9e98d7b02446106f7cf5.jpg

British granted freedom to all 456 princely state and teritories of india,and that include Patiala,It was their decision to join Indian union..the all weather road to J&K pass through this area so any one can understand u r love for Khalistan,if u cant resist ur love towards Sikhs plz help the Sikhs in u r country.

"SomeDay" There is no word called "someday" in Indian Manifest....We use "NEVER". Never ,nobody can divide India.But we Indians did n't finish our Job , we started in 1971.....created Bengladesh....next Baloochistan,Karach.......

So please don't dream "SomeDAy"........:taz:

Hi Kerala(Gods own country), why do you have both INDO- PAK flags on your profile? Did you join here for "Aman ki Asha".. Dude this is a war forum for ppls without guns but Keyborad

Yes, British did not finish their job completely :chilli:

they haven't created globallistan for you :woot: :partay:

"SomeDay" There is no word called "someday" in Indian Manifest....We use "NEVER". Never ,nobody can divide India.But we Indians did n't finish our Job , we started in 1971.....created Bengladesh....next Baloochistan,Karach.......

So please don't dream "SomeDAy"........:taz:

:)))) Are sure NOBODY CAN DIVIDE YOU ????

anyway i dont want to get into flaming.

BD is today still a Muslim country and for keeping tab on Bangldeshis for own agenda India had to spend alot on proxies even today.

before creating Karachi, Balochistan and so on you should first concentrate on your North East and over two dozen insurgencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom