What's new

British PM to visit Islamabad on Tuesday

So he was in Bharat last year trying to please bharati leadership and crowds by making statements against Pakistan. And bharatis were on our tail after that.

But guess what, even someone with no brain can see that this guy just did it to please the bharati leadership. He didn't say those statements before, and didn't say them afterwards. Sounds like he used bharatis big time. bharatis are such emotional creatures that you can easily do this to them and they will get happy and have an instant erection, while guys like Cameron, Obama, Sarkozy laugh their off.

Exactly, everyone knows why people suck up to india only IN india. They are a cash cow and nothing else!

So what were the details of the visit so far?

Meeting corrupt ministers and what more?

If i remember a meeting with Pasha was overdue from long time!

Had he met him?

ok buddys today i travelled 26 Km's on my bike to reach the university to my surprise the whole road leading to comsats was extremely guarded by a large number of police,traffic police,rangers and people in civilia clothes,, on reaching the university i was not allowed to go inside as the university security guards told me that today it is holliday,, they gave no reason as to why it is holiday,,most of the students were returned without access to univ,, the guards onl explaination fr holliday was that it was on website ,, its shamefull that they very universuty to which some personality is coming is not allowing its own students,, i wonder to whom will brown talk,,? from the outside the university was pretty much empty,, very very few students wee seen,,, it was heavilly guarded,,
hell with such arangements
oh btw i wasted 1 litre feul which cost me 83 rs,,hell

So u didnt realize that the biggest student of the year , Mr. Cameron, came to study for one day.....:woot::cheesy:

So he was in Bharat last year trying to please bharati leadership and crowds by making statements against Pakistan. And bharatis were on our tail after that.

But guess what, even someone with no brain can see that this guy just did it to please the bharati leadership. He didn't say those statements before, and didn't say them afterwards. Sounds like he used bharatis big time. bharatis are such emotional creatures that you can easily do this to them and they will get happy and have an instant erection, while guys like Cameron, Obama, Sarkozy laugh their off.

Now lets see if he says similar things about India while he is in Pakistan. Anyways may be India got used but you were the suckers in that case as the blame went to you not us. But thanks for your insightful comments.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Exactly, everyone knows why people suck up to india only IN india. They are a cash cow and nothing else!

Like you people suck up to US and China for aid..We are happy to be in that league..thanks..

Now lets see if he says similar things about India while he is in Pakistan. Anyways may be India got used but you were the suckers in that case as the blame went to you not us. But thanks for your insightful comments.

But did anything practical happen against Pakistan? If you remember, it was Cameron who was on the backfoot after the episode, not Pakistan. Cameron says a few words which sound like lyrics out of Indian patriot songs book for bharatis, and bharatis get all excited, while Cameron laughs his way back to UK at the stupidity. Remember, he only blamed Pakistan WHILE in India. Not before, not after.

Pakistan should stay away from any conflict in the Middle East. Arabs never care too much about whats happening in Pakistan.

Pakistan also has millions of problems.

Cameron, Pakistan is the wrong country for you to be in for seeking guidance about Libya. It would be better if you went to Saudi Arabia instead to seek guidance about an Arab country.

Zardari probably doesnt even know a word of Arabic.

The PPP goons on media will have another thing to brag about. "We consult guidance to UK government". :lol:

no its not zardari he is seeking guidance from,its ISI he is after.why you think he is accompnied by MI6 cheif?
ISI may be asked and éayed for getting involved in libya,on britain's behalf.

But did anything practical happen against Pakistan? If you remember, it was Cameron who was on the backfoot after the episode, not Pakistan. Cameron says a few words which sound like lyrics out of Indian patriot songs book for bharatis, and bharatis get all excited, while Cameron laughs his way back to UK at the stupidity. Remember, he only blamed Pakistan WHILE in India. Not before, not after.

Pakistan was called a terrorist state. It was a news in every media. Practical or not you were the suckers there. Entire episode meant Pakistan is not important to UK as India is. There are ready to please India at the cost of their relationship with Pakistan. It doesn't happen in international diplomacy. Yet Instead of condemning UK out right you are still sucking up to them. Now who are the suckers here? In the end India got pleased Pakistan got insulted.

Still think you can have an upper hand?

It was the pressure, of the more than a million British Pakistani's that forced Mr Cameron to change his tune, we have not lost anything - as he is back with his tale between his legs - offering a big assistance package, believe me - his MP's were facing a hostile response from Pakistani constituents.

@true indian. / . / . / you may be partially correct. Pakistan had not even let cameron visit,but international poitics is complicated and there must be a catch for Pakistan

isnt this the cameron who recently stood in front of EU meeting and declared that multiculturism has failed in britain? Meaning all ethnicities in uk regardless of their culture and beleifs should be forced to consume alcohol in pubs every weekend?

Pakistan was called a terrorist state. It was a news in every media. Practical or not you were the suckers there. Entire episode meant Pakistan is not important to UK as India is. There are ready to please India at the cost of their relationship with Pakistan. It doesn't happen in international diplomacy. Yet Instead of condemning UK out right you are still sucking up to them. Now who are the suckers here? In the end India got pleased Pakistan got insulted.

Still think you can have an upper hand?

No, it wasn't called a terrorist state. The two are not the same thing. It wasn't as bad for Pakistan as you make it look like because it was Cameron who was on back foot after making those statements, not Pakistan. He was the one having to explain himself everywhere. That tells you a lot. And look how he comes running to us now.

India got pleased but at what cost? You're only concentrating on what happened with Pakistan, not with India. The point I am making is that these guys sing like canneries while in India to make bharatis wet and when they leave bharat they leave with laughing their asse$ off at the how stupid the bharatis are. Throw some non-practical crap at them and they get their pants wet in a hurry. "Pakistan must not be allowed to look both ways..." What practical things did he do on that part? Did he try to address it with Pakistan? Did he try to get Pakistan sanctioned? Quite the opposite, now he's in Pakistan seeking Pakistan's advice. Remember, he was the one on back foot after making these statements.

No, I am not sucking up to the UK. In fact I rather that we were more strong in our response to the UK. But I am just mentioning facts regarding this whole incident, because bharatis were acting like they just had the best erection of their life, and I am commenting on how much of that was real and how much illusion.

Back
Top Bottom