What's new

British Company sold Fake Bomb Detectors to Pakistan.

yes, but the question we are discussing is that why did they not find out? if somebody sells you a dog painted with stripes as tiger, you may get conned during purchase, but the moment you take it home you will notice....

Oh...ok go ahead then.

BTW the answer is in knowing the difference between a dog and a tiger whatever color they are painted in, I am sure the sales presentation and the free gifts would have been quite impressive.

Oh...ok go ahead then.

BTW the answer is in knowing the difference between a dog and a tiger whatever color they are painted in, I am sure the sales presentation and the free gifts would have been quite impressive.

Either that or the kickbacks.... some device costed GBP 40,000! it's production cost sure would not have exceeded USD 50!!!

pakistan should sue it and they will earn millions in fine

Blind trust in western equipment and the myth thar 'white man is more honest than brown man'.
I wonder how many people lost their lives due to this man's greed.

Those responsible for testing the equipment for purchase in Pakistan should also be tried for murder.

I agree with you no one is that big a fool unless he wants to be for personal interest, but now that we know with proof that supplier is convicted, we should open enquiry on the procurement the side and find out who was the culprit who ordered this equipment without a demo, And who approved their quality on receiving and approved payment. Despite all the corruption, these guys still follow the procedure to be other safe side but dont do their duties as expected, hence catching them should not be that difficult unless the investigator itself is for sale too

How about we call an apple an apple. We have all the capabilities to TEST these devices, it's just that such tests are ignored on the whims of certain people.. an eg may be the sub standard ECM systems fitted to Mirages in the 80's or the procurement of USELESS equipment within so-called "crucial missile and bumb developing" institutions for ten times its worth on the invoice.

And you a think a Bomb detector is a thing to worry about when your sensitive installations and weapons too have fallen prey to corrupt people & procedures.
This is why good people either leave those organizations or simply resign to the system and join the club..and this is why you are ten.. nay twenty times behind where you really should be.

They sell them to about 20 countries, main to Iraq for 85million $(including to English soldiers guard road, bring English soldier die), others include Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Pakistan, Lebanon, security companies of China, Georgia, Niger

Blind trust in western equipment and the myth thar 'white man is more honest than brown man'.
I wonder how many people lost their lives due to this man's greed.

Those responsible for testing the equipment for purchase in Pakistan should also be tried for murder.

:tup::tup:

I agree with you no one is that big a fool unless he wants to be for personal interest, but now that we know with proof that supplier is convicted, we should open enquiry on the procurement the side and find out who was the culprit who ordered this equipment without a demo, And who approved their quality on receiving and approved payment. Despite all the corruption, these guys still follow the procedure to be other safe side but dont do their duties as expected, hence catching them should not be that difficult unless the investigator itself is for sale too

The supplier is not convicted at all. The scam started out at ASF..then moved on as the scammer made friends with civil and military corrupt alike.
There are other scams as well, certain Chinese whole car detectors that are supposed to scan cars as they go by but in reality cant even see inside glass.

^^^^
Check the source provided before jumping up and down !!

Screenshot (167).png

Back
Top Bottom