What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

simple ask people of that island and let them decide......

Yeah the problem is that when they take the islands in 1833, they expelled the population from the islands and bring in their own people thats why the population on there should have no right to self determine, its a transplanted population.

If someone whants to ask anything go back to 1833 and ask them...

The British left the Island because of the troubles in the Americas

A colony which was setup by an Argentinian German citizen Luis Vernet was destroyed by an American Ship USS Lexington. This resulted in the British regaining the Islands in 1833

France was the first to arrive, and they give up the islands to Spain, UK arrived a year later claiming "no knowing" the existance of the France settlement.
Later Spain agreed to let UK stay in the islands for a few years, but Spain will retain sovereignty(that was to avoid a war), later, as you say, they left because of the problems in America, but they leaved a sign claiming the islands as British territory... :rofl:

They came back in 1833, expelled the population and bring in their own.

How someone may think that the islands belong to UK or the pepolation has any right to self determine is beyond me, this a case driven by interests, anyone that supports UK its because is interests, very few are intereseted in support Argentina claims.

France was the first to arrive, and they give up the islands to Spain, UK arrived a year later claiming "no knowing" the existance of the France settlement.
Later Spain agreed to let UK stay in the islands for a few years, but Spain will retain sovereignty(that was to avoid a war), later, as you say, they left because of the problems in America, but they leaved a sign claiming the islands as British territory... :rofl:

How someone may think that the islands belong to UK or the pepolation has any right to self determine is beyond me, this a case driven by interests, anyone that supports UK its because is interests, very few are intereseted in support Argentina claims.
So you accuse us of stealing land right? Tell me what is the difference between the falklands and argentina itself and it's own colonial past?

There are lots of territories that were won or lost in Colonial wars. That is how the world worked back then.
Spain could have fought and taken them back. Im afraid its far too late.

Spain never lost it to begin with, Spain did have full authority since it where given by France, and it was part of the Spanish Buenos Aires government until the independence. The British where the one that arrived too late and they where trying to get them in other ways.

So you accuse us of stealing land right? Tell me what is the difference between the falklands and argentina itself and it's own colonial past?

Im not accusing anything its on the history, go and read it.

Argentina colonial past? like the, how many failed British invasions? The reality of the situacion in that moment was that the British where keep getting defeated here, they just took the islands to maintain a presence on the South Atlantic and possible use it as a base of operations to strike again in the future, and by that time Argentina where having way too many internal problems to deal with it.

So this useless tiny nation is still fighting colonial wars to protect its superpower status?

I lol at the brits, their nation is sinking like a rock and they want to take as many with them as they can. Clowns want to rule islands 5000km away from their homeland. Now ofcourse if things get out of control, US is all ready for an invasion.

kk I have another option.

How about a foolball match to decide who keeps the islands??? :cheesy: Certainly would be the most watched match in the history. Messi is all up to rape some Brit ***.

Sure if you decide to settle Kashmir the same way. Our Ladies football team, could beat your National Football Mens team.

Spain never lost it to begin with, Spain did have full authority since it where given by France, and it was part of the Spanish Buenos Aires government until the independence. The British where the one that arrived too late and they where trying to get them in other ways.

Im not accusing anything its on the history, go and read it.

Argentina colonial past? like the, how many failed British invasions? The reality of the situacion in that moment was that the British where keep getting defeated here, they just took the islands to maintain a presence on the South Atlantic and possible use it as a base of operations to strike again in the future, and by that time Argentina where having way too many internal problems to deal with it.

No. As in your entire country was founded on ground taken from the natives.

argentina needs to both stand firm (never legally cede an inch to the anglosaxons) and exercise patience (not go to war now): in the long run, when there is some economic parity, it will be that much more expensive and logistically difficult for the brits to try to hold onto it than for argentina to seize and defend what is rightfully its.

At least most of South Americans are Mestizo, so racially assimilate the natives is far more benevolent than racially exterminate them.

Depends on where. Most of the southern part of South America is pretty much European and much more dveloped. I have friends from Uruguay who tell me there are almost no natives in their country.

argentina needs to both stand firm (never legally cede an inch to the anglosaxons) and exercise patience (not go to war now): in the long run, when there is some economic parity, it will be that much more expensive and logistically difficult for the brits to try to hold onto it than for argentina to seize and defend what is rightfully its.

Finally banned.

Back
Top Bottom