What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

She was too uptight to listen to anybody...
To show her writ over the union strikes she destroyed many industries..
Same as her successor David cameron... Doesn't listen to anybody..due to his overly inflated ego..

Yet you chose this country when you could have happily lived in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan or from your posts anywhere in the world?

Whole of Britain was under the control of Romans and they ruled you and they are the ones responsible to your culture and life style.

Atleast we Indians retained out culture and other aspects of the society but you people were invaded both culturally and physically.

Below is the link

Great Retreat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amndaman and nichobar islands and Falkland islands are two different cases.

Yet we don't claim the vatican as ours? We are ready to give Falklands a referandum, can you do the same in Kashmir valley?

Yet you chose this country when you could have happily lived in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan or from your posts anywhere in the world?
And whats the relation between Maggie th thatcher imposing council tax which you pay to this date and me immigrating to Britain?

You cok is so high that you cant take criticism,no matter how positive and well reasoned,and resort to same old boring broken record of yours...

Whole of Britain was under the control of Romans and they ruled you and they are the ones responsible to your culture and life style.

Atleast we Indians retained out culture and other aspects of the society but you people were invaded both culturally and physically.

Below is the link

Great Retreat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amndaman and nichobar islands and Falkland islands are two different cases.

Be happy we gave you Andaman just as easily we could have to Burma.

And whats the relation between Maggie th thatcher imposing council tax which yoi pay to this date and me immigrating to Britain?

You cok is so high that you cant take criticism,no matter how positive and resort to same old boring broken record of yours...

Nothing Mr. Think Thonkl. Let me see you being as passionate when the Pak Govt. blows its budget on Kashmir and Balochistan Military Ops when millions of its citizens starve?

Yet we don't claim the vatican as ours? We are ready to give Falklands a referandum, can you do the same in Kashmir valley?

British media has done the poll and majority is not in favour of Pakistan people's opinion is changing there and will be in favor of India in the coming decades.

Why are you equating falklands with Kashmir?, Falklands is not near UK and first take care of scotland which is slipping away then you can talk about Kashmir.

Britain would have lost the 1982 war if France, the US and other commonwealth countries like Australia etc had not assisted Britain. If the war had occurred by the end of 1982, it would have been a massacred and bloodshed of Brit mad cow soldiers. With a handful of exocets, some unguided bombs, a few Mirage and conscript soldiers, Argentina had been able to resist for 4 months and sunk the HMS Sheffield, Conventry, Sir Galahand, the Atlantic Conveyor etc. Fortunately the UK had asked France to stop supplying Exocets and an arms embargo was imposed on Argentina. Moreso, the US and France had provided useful information on movement of Argentina troops and Argentinian weaponry. UK had also asked, in vain, for AWACS and also for US military intervention. If the war would occur now and without air cover coz the mad cows do not have aircraft carrier and with China's support, the UK would have lost face except if master US war criminals give some useful assistance.

Britain would have lost the 1982 war if France, the US and other commonwealth countries like Australia etc had not assisted Britain. If the war had occurred by the end of 1982, it would have been a massacred and bloodshed of Brit mad cow soldiers. With a handful of exocets, some unguided bombs, a few Mirage and conscript soldiers, Argentina had been able to resist for 4 months and sunk the HMS Sheffield, Conventry, Sir Galahand, the Atlantic Conveyor etc. Fortunately the UK had asked France to stop supplying Exocets and an arms embargo was imposed on Argentina. Moreso, the US and France had provided useful information on movement of Argentina troops and Argentinian weaponry. UK had also asked, in vain, for AWACS and also for US military intervention. If the war would occur now and without air cover coz the mad cows do not have aircraft carrier and with China's support, the UK would have lost face except if master US war criminals give some useful assistance.

Yada Yada, The proof of the dish lies in its taste. If you were the Dictator of Pakistan East Pakistan would be Pakistan still. Scotland will get a vote unlike people in Balochistan and Gilgitstan

You never gave anything but you are forced to do, if not world war 2, scenario would have been different, the moment India slipped from UK it became weak.

Yet your country men die to come here and not vice versa. I am talking of the illegal ones the rest are welcome

Yet your country men die to come here and not vice versa. I am talking of the illegal ones the rest are welcome

Things will change once our economy gets stronger, nobody wishes their citizens to migrate for the sake of employment and basic needs.

Nothing Mr. Think Thonkl. Let me see you being as passionate when the Pak Govt. blows its budget on Kashmir and Balochistan Military Ops when millions of its citizens starve?

So you are admitting you are writing irrelevant comments..Good..finally some truth..

Pakistan is Under attack by TTP,Kashmir is way larger areas and have resources Pakistan is exploiting and can Exploit,plus the ethnic linguistic,religious and historic links...
Baluchistan is an integral Part of Pakistan and asking Pakistan to stop fighting against a handful of Insurgents is silly.he cost is covered by Sui Gas anyway,if you are asking about costs..
What link UK got with Falklands? I will be interested to know from "Johny English" you..
Plus who will cover the cost? Falkland has no substantial resources to offer...
Here read this..
Falkland Oil & Gas shares halve after gas sites' poor returns in South Atlantic | UK news | guardian.co.uk

I am not wasting my time with you anymore...

Things will change once our economy gets stronger, nobody wishes their citizens to migrate for the sake of employment and basic needs.
Hope they do and so stop pontificating and read a bit?

Falkland was colonised 100 years before Argentina was created.
The were no natives on that Island.
The IsLAND HAS A vote and they may or may not choose to be part of UK in 2013. If you believe in that then tell your Govt. to give the same choice to kashmiris?

So you are admitting you are writing irrelevant comments..Good..finally some truth..

Pakistan is Under attack by TTP,Kashmir is way larger areas and have resources Pakistan is exploiting and can Exploit,plus the ethnic linguistic,religious and historic links...
Baluchistan is an integral Part of Pakistan and asking Pakistan to stop fighting against a handful of Insurgents is silly.he cost is covered by Sui Gas anyway,if you are asking about costs..
What link UK got with Falklands? I will be interested to know from "Johny English" you..
Plus who will cover the cost? Falkland has no substantial resources to offer...
Here read this..
Falkland Oil & Gas shares halve after gas sites' poor returns in South Atlantic | UK news | guardian.co.uk

I am not wasting my time with you anymore...

How is Balochistan a part of Pakistan? Pakistan was an artificial creation of us ( I Take it ur English) to appease Jinnah and stop the two oldest so called civilisations from slaughtering each other?

Once Manu Ginobili comes to power, this issue will be settled and hopefully no war will ever take place.

Hope they do and so stop pontificating and read a bit?

Falkland was colonised 100 years before Argentina was created.
The were no natives on that Island.
The IsLAND HAS A vote and they may or may not choose to be part of UK in 2013. If you believe in that then tell your Govt. to give the same choice to kashmiris?

Why are you equating Kashmir with Falklands two are different, Kashmiris do not want to join pakistan either. I haven't said anything about Falklands, I am replying to your hate comments on India.

Nope, Lahore was a part of the Indian subcontinent never the Republic of India. Please reference all these history books the world over that say Lahore was a part of the Republic of India in the 1800s..... :azn: Taken last from Lahore so logically the successor state of said territory should be given the jewel.

Indeed. It was taken away from Maharaja Ranjit Singh of Sikh Empire :)

You are aware that Argentines are colonialists who took the land from native Indians?

Yes I'm aware in fact many South American countries are the same way, a lot of them are of European descent. They treat the natives with disrespect, a few countries like Peru still have many natives. Countries like Argentina and Chile are very racist countries against dark skin people and even to their own native population.

Argentina can't take back the falklands for now. UK don't have any carriers but soon they will have the elizabeth class carriers along with 8 Astute class N.submarine. US is always there for back up. Brazil even though a regional power, is yet not strong enough to back argentina against UK & add to that the demography of the Island. UK gave away lots of colonial territories but petroleum rich EEZ of falklands is too big a price for the economically shrinking UK specially when they still have the military might to control it. And can it be justified to force out the inhabitants of the islands living for 2 centuries even though its a colonial legacy. Argentines have to become a new regional power like brazil to have a chance to take it back.

Back
Top Bottom