What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

Well its your fellow Indian's who come here and have brain fart about Falklands not me.

They forget

Argentina did not exist or have the boats to sail there when the first Brit stepped on that land.
The falklanders want to be a part of UK and not present day Argentina.
No natives were killed when WE arrived.

NOW COMPARE THAT WITH KASHMIR VALLEY?

OUCH THAT MUST HURT?

Indians came and spoke about Falklands, they were on topic.

You are advised to keep your points on Falklands only and not bring up kashmir in it, or else each and every post of yours will be reported.

Mr. Think Thonk compare the British economy to the Argentinian one before pontificating or pureile hatred for the country you live in.
No.
I am not "Proud English" Brain starved,but a stiffy higher than the statute...But yes i am a British..
I see how many businesses are going Bankrupt everyday .. Wilkos,Comet,JJB and the list goes on,and so does the list of people who lost jobs...
Taxes are rising but the reason of paying tax "Social security" is going down...
From where do you think,Britain will "Pay" for another Falkland war?
I don't know if you were here in David's Predecessor Maggie the Fukin Thatcher's era or not..But compare Britain before her and compare Britain after her...
Coal mines closed,Shipping industry shut,manufacturing industry forced to go abroad and country sold to banking sector....All due to her "English Pride"..
A pride every British citizen is paying until today and will keep paying for the foreseeable time to come...
The Scots saw this and they are leaving.
Starve the country any more of cash and the welsh may leave too,and then the English will fight among each other as they used to...
Another Falkland war will Break the country,mark my words..

Where exactly is Pakistan in there in this whole god damn topic :offtopic:

Typical hot head. Does not read the thread but needs to pontificate? Sarfreeze Think Thonk said UK was bust and hence could not afford a war yet he loves his pay cheque in Sterling. Can you read the whole thread and come back please?

No.
I am not "Proud English" Brain starved,but a stiffy higher than the statute...But yes i am a British..
I see how many businesses are going Bankrupt everyday .. Wilkos,Comet,JJB and the list goes on,and so does the list of people who lost jobs...
Taxes are rising but the reason of paying tax "Social security" is going down...
I don't know if you were here in David's Predecessor Maggie the Fukin Thatcher's era or not..But compare Britain before her and compare Britain after her...
Coal mines closed,Shipping industry shut,manufacturing industry forced to go abroad and country sold to banking sector....All due to her "English Pride"..
A pride every British citizen is paying until today and will keep paying for the foreseeable time to come...
Starve the country any more of cash and the welsh may leave too,and then the English will fight among each other as they used to...

Time to head home and enjoy the land of TTP?

Indians came and spoke about Falklands, they were on topic.

You are advised to keep your points on Falklands only and not bring up kashmir in it, or else each and every post of yours will be reported.

Why not dont the people in Kashmir and Falklands want their voice to be heard? The former will never but the latter will?

Can you read the whole thread and come back please?

Why are you so riled up , if I may ask ? :azn:

He lives in your country and he made a comment relevant to the topic , how exactly does that bring Pakistan into the topic ? I do not care where he lives and where he earns his living which I am sure he does after immense hard work ! Are you unaware of forum rules ?

Why not dont the people in Kashmir and Falklands want their voice to be heard? The former will never but the latter will?

SO again you go to Kashmir ?

If you are so concerned, then why does not UK come out in the open and support Pakistan in asking for a referendum in Kashmir ?

Yet you lost Aksai Chin and large parts of Arunachal Pradesh? Due to cowardice?

then why not brave British doesn't fighting for taking USA back since Usa was part of UK just like falkland?

Btw Not even a inch of arunachal is under control of China.

No.

Scots are not going anywhere. Alex Salmond is a bell*end! People know Scotland is gonna find it hard to survive on just £90 billion Oil money and Britain is stronger together.

Scottish_referendum_2014_polls.png

Btw I agree to everything you say but even today Every Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi wants to come to this country and mooch on tax payers' money if they're given a chance and that's a fact as well.

Btw Not even a inch of arunachal is under control of China.

Who told you that? Ur army? Please google and stop making an aXX of your self.

SO again you go to Kashmir ?

If you are so concerned, then why does not UK come out in the open and support Pakistan in asking for a referendum in Kashmir ?

what a childish reply? Why not come to the help of your own brothers and give them a chance to decide in Kashmir like we are doing in 2013 in Falklands?

@Always Neutral Stick to topic, don't bring in other countries to prove a point, you can't prove. Off-topics will draw infractions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Who told you that? Ur army? Please google and stop making an aXX of your self.

what a childish reply? Why not come to the help of your own brothers and give them a chance to decide in Kashmir like we are doing in 2013 in Falklands?

Who are giving chance to someone? Have you gve us option when you came her uninvited and looted this country for 150 years uninterruptedly

Fight a war with what? The UK has no ACCs right now nor any fighters to fly off them. The UK's frontline fighter the EFT has very limited A2G capability. The RN has been/is being cut down to the lowest force levels in a century, the UK has 0 MPAs and limited AAR assets.

The Falklands conflict in '82 was only a success really because the Argentinean AF had short-legged Super Étendard. Now the Argentinean AF and Naval aviation has IFR capability, capable MPA fleet.

To think it would be another walk over is a fantasy not to mention the S.American nations are now very much on the Argentinan side and are especially more powerful today then 20 odd years back.

Born in india so Indian. Lahore too was India back then. Anyway , i will let history decide and oops history books all over the world say -India.:agree:

Nope, Lahore was a part of the Indian subcontinent never the Republic of India. Please reference all these history books the world over that say Lahore was a part of the Republic of India in the 1800s..... :azn: Taken last from Lahore so logically the successor state of said territory should be given the jewel.

Back
Top Bottom