What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

Woaa, this thread = britain/argentina dispute but we get more of kashmir - india - pakistan - balochistan - naxals - kohinoor - bangalis - british raj - aid money :hitwall:

And we called it peanuts. :D
we call it, zardari's personal bank account :enjoy:

No.
I am not "Proud English" Brain starved,but a stiffy higher than the statute...But yes i am a British..
I see how many businesses are going Bankrupt everyday .. Wilkos,Comet,JJB and the list goes on,and so does the list of people who lost jobs...
Taxes are rising but the reason of paying tax "Social security" is going down...
From where do you think,Britain will "Pay" for another Falkland war?
I don't know if you were here in David's Predecessor Maggie the Fukin Thatcher's era or not..But compare Britain before her and compare Britain after her...
Coal mines closed,Shipping industry shut,manufacturing industry forced to go abroad and country sold to banking sector....All due to her "English Pride"..
A pride every British citizen is paying until today and will keep paying for the foreseeable time to come...
The Scots saw this and they are leaving.
Starve the country any more of cash and the welsh may leave too,and then the English will fight among each other as they used to...
Another Falkland war will Break the country,mark my words..

kindly elaborate bolded part

Considering Andaman is next to Burma not India you should read history of falklands before burping?

Andaman and Nicobar Islands were under Indian emperor rule even before The so called trading British came into out territory. Who are you a false flagger or what??

You seem to be getting butt hurt even for a small comment from an Indian, More British than British them selves :lol:.

I can give you lot of examples and battles where British lost and Ran away, remember in first world war Germans made you run after beating you.

Andaman and Nicobar Islands were under Indian emperor rule even before The so called trading British came into out territory. Who are you a false flagger or what??

You seem to be getting butt hurt even for a small comment from an Indian, More British than British them selves :lol:.

I can give you lot of examples and battles where British lost and Ran away, remember in first world war Germans made you run after beating you.

Justice Katju ur right another dumb I--------------. First world war I ended with the Germans scuttling 100 ships of the UK waters? Hardly a loss I would say? We ruled India for some years when did you rule us?

/B].

Thanks for educating your countrymen. We ruled Falklands before a state called Argentina was created. How dumb can you be?

kindly elaborate bolded part

She was too uptight to listen to anybody...
To show her writ over the union strikes she destroyed many industries..
Same as her successor David cameron... Doesn't listen to anybody..due to his overly inflated ego..

Justice Katju ur right another dumb I--------------. First world war I ended with the Germans scuttling 100 ships of the UK waters? Hardly a loss I would say? We ruled India for some years when did you rule us?

Thanks for educating your countrymen. We ruled Falklands before a state called Argentina was created. How dumb can you be?

Whole of Britain was under the control of Romans and they ruled you and they are the ones responsible to your culture and life style.

Atleast we Indians retained out culture and other aspects of the society but you people were invaded both culturally and physically.

Below is the link

Great Retreat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amndaman and nichobar islands and Falkland islands are two different cases.

Back
Top Bottom