What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

how many wars britain would fight i mean argentina has the geographical advantage here not UK

Considered as a possibility yes. :coffee:

Are u smoking? No one is going to nuke anybody. I would force my Govt to give up Falklands than nuke Argentina. We just need one nuke sub to ensure no one Argentinian ship enters what we call NO ENTRY ZONE. General Belegrano was a sad incident but we know the result.

how many wars britain would fight i mean argentina has the geographical advantage here not UK

Argentina has a geographical Advantage? Chile is 600 miles away and they do not claim Falklands as theirs? Argentina is 1200 miles away.

Argentina has a geographical Advantage? Chile is 600 miles away and they do not claim Falklands as theirs? Argentina is 1200 miles away.

what are you talking? this is falklands

799px-FalklandEconomicZone.png

what is kohinoor's relation with Falklands :hitwall:

@ But if people of falklands vote for Britain, I think the islands should remain with British.

Reading through the thread, I was thinking
1. how many indigenous and native people were killed to wipe out entire populations in north america, south america, Australia?

2. How many amounts of Gold, silver and diamonds were looted from India and China to transform them from richest regions to one of the poorest countries in world?

3. How many slaves were transported from Africa? Africa cannot still stand on its feet.

4. How many number of artificial boundaries were created in Asia and africa to have them fighting with each other continuosly purchasing western artillery, planes and ships.

These colonialists were worst and destroyed all regions in world except europe.

Many European nations were colonized, especially Eastern and Southern Europe. Britain too was at war with much more formidablie entities like the Roman empire, spanish empire, Napoleons empire, and Nazi Gemany.

But they somehow managed to protect their land from invaders. Same goes for the Turks.

in 2014 Britain will break anyway as Scotland will vote for freedom,so whats the point in going after an island thousands of miles away...

Which nation will give away land it has for more than 100 years?

what are you talking? this is falklands

799px-FalklandEconomicZone.png

Check out where Punta Arenas is and then come back. Then check where Buenos Aires is ? Punta is where we based our Special Forces to take out the Exocets.

Which nation will give away land it has for more than 100 years?

And that gives you sad life a streak of joy? Well tell the Naxals as they seem to control the hinterlands of India.

Argentina lost because of faulty bombs. Some more Exocets could change the result.

Back
Top Bottom