What's new

Britain- the new Belgium

not their responsibility, that should be on the gulf states and saudia etc
Why theirs? CIA do not belong to Gulf or Saudia who initiate the "Arab Spring" the mother of all this Syria crisis. They have done this to the middle east, they must face the consequences dude.

Why theirs? CIA do not belong to Gulf or Saudia who initiate the "Arab Spring" the mother of all this Syria crisis. They have done this to the middle east, they must face the consequences dude.
just like Pakistan is facing the consequences of supporting the Taliban and now you have millions of Afghan refugees ?

going by the comments on this forum, they're not very popular and most of you guys want them out, and want to 'build a wall' and mine the durand line. :lol:

just like Pakistan is facing the consequences of supporting the Taliban and now you have millions of Afghan refugees ?

going by the comments on this forum, they're not very popular and most of you guys want them out, and want to 'build a wall' and mine the durand line. :lol:
whatever the talk is, you guys can't resist yourself quoting Pakistan. Such a love for Pakistan:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.....

However...... for your kind information, Pakistan did not start the war on Afghanistan, it was Russia. Pakistan supported its neighbor country, The same Country who always worked against it. Yes There are huge numbers of migrant caused by THAT WAR and again it was not Pakistan but USA who waged war in Afghanistan in 2001.
we are hosting them for over three decades. And how why are you relating border management matters between two countries in this discussion, beyond my comprehension. I can give you longgggg list of arguments but the matters that you are trying to connect are actually irrelevant. When you will see the matter unbiased, you will see the difference.

whatever the talk is, you guys can't resist yourself quoting Pakistan. Such a love for Pakistan:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.....

However...... for your kind information, Pakistan did not start the war on Afghanistan, it was Russia. Pakistan supported its neighbor country, The same Country who always worked against it. Yes There are huge numbers of migrant caused by THAT WAR and again it was not Pakistan but USA who waged war in Afghanistan in 2001.
we are hosting them for over three decades. And how why are you relating border management matters between two countries in this discussion, beyond my comprehension. I can give you longgggg list of arguments but the matters that you are trying to connect are actually irrelevant. When you will see the matter unbiased, you will see the difference.
my whole point was that refugees from war ravaged countries generally cause nothing but trouble to whoever hosts them, you guys have an Afghan refugee problem, so why wish the same kind of problems on others ?

my whole point was that refugees from war ravaged countries generally cause nothing but trouble to whoever hosts them, you guys have an Afghan refugee problem, so why wish the same kind of problems on others ?
And my point is, where should they go??? Ok you tell me? They are going through hell BECAUSE of the wrong policies of WEALTHIEST of this world. Did you not encountered by the statement of Barak Obama who "confessed" he made mistake in Syria. Only a confession can set the whole thing right? Eu was with USA in all its policies. Now they are not ready to take the responsibility. They should realize that USA is out of reach thanks to its natural boundary of Ocean. Eu would have to bear the fall out of the war. Still they stood with USA in its hegemonic agenda. And now they are crying of migrant crisis. You mentioned Pakistan. Pakistan is developing country and still hosting around two million refugees. and wealthiest continent can't handle few million people. Even though EU experts have mentioned every now and then that this "migrant crisis" would provide EU with most needed "Labour Supply" because Eu population is getting old and lacks young population in proportion of its need. There are highly qualified people in the migrants.

Instead of crying, they should figure out the way of accommodating them for few years. I don't believe that highly qualified intellectuals of most developed nations can't map out a plan for this.....

And my point is, where should they go??? Ok you tell me?
the gulf states, saudia etc

provide EU with most needed "Labour Supply" because Eu population is getting old and lacks young population in proportion of its need.
and drive down wages for the natives. This is exactly why some of their business elite are pro refugee.

Even less clear at this stage is what sort of relationship Britain will seek to negotiate with the EU once it has left.

To retain access to the single market, vital for its giant financial services sector, London would have to adopt all EU regulation without having a say in its shaping, and pay a substantial contribution to Brussels coffers for market access, as Norway and Switzerland do.

Aside from trade, huge questions now face the millions of British expatriates who live freely elsewhere in the bloc and enjoy equal access to health and other benefits, as well as some 2 million EU citizens who live and work in Britain.

France and Germany has to deal with this

French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron said last weekend that "when you're out, you're out", insisting Britain could expect no preferential treatment. German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble has issued similar warnings.

Both countries, whose painful post-war reconciliation formed the basis for the future union of Europe, must now deal with buoyant anti-EU parties at home, with the Alternative fuer Deutschland in Germany and the Front National in France.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/eu-v...lose-to-call-1422792?pfrom=home-lateststories
It looks like brits will ask for more euro benefits without taking any responsibility. They will simply try to negotiate beneficial terms get best of EU and dump rest of it. Bottom line is they will maintain arms length, will try to have the cake and eat it too. Question is will french & germans allow that too happen.

A result of little consequence either way.
aye, they are seeking attention like babies :cheesy:. No one is jumping to death due to brexit other than europeans. We still have our tea the usual way no change in it.:coffee:

the gulf states, saudia etc

Anddd we are back to square one. Ok suppose they go to gulf states. What about the war responsibility of EU. They should simply move on after ruining whole country to the ground "mistakenly"? This is what you are trying to say? So that they can find next country to do the same in order to satisfy the cravings of its military industry?
and drive down wages for the natives. This is exactly why some of their business elite are pro refugee.
ALONG with working FOR EU industries, driving its economy, creating new jobs, better opportunity, foreign investment, trade surplus to name a few.

EU was doomed whether the UK stayed or leaves

allowing in millions of migrants in the span of a year a hald and then you have Merkel and the Pope giving the green light for millions more to come.

better to cut the cord now and deal with the temporary pain then stay on a sinking ship.

I agree with your point on migrants, but...UK alone does not have it in them to remain a great power. Without the EU their individual capacity in several 21st century sectors are extremely limited. UK can't launch a sat on it's own, can't build a fighter on it's own and several other things. They have a shot at doing these things if they do remain a part of the EU (EFT, ESA etc.) . Whether they accept it or not leaving the EU to go it alone has been a sentiment for several people from even before the migrant crisis.

British pound will nosedive

Has already nosedived....

In the Long run UK will suffer a lot and decently beg the EU to add itself as memeber (ofcourse behind the scenes). UK's manufacturing is far less when compared to other EU nations. Infact even if UK manufacture strong and still it needs to pay Duties when enter EU market countries after exit.

Also, most service sectors have head office in UK which operates whole of EU countries. Now other EU union countries won't allow it after exit. So, many head offices will shift to either France or Germany and small EU coutries where Tax and security is feasible.
UK thinks their contribution to EU can be used inside their country after exit. But where will they get money after exit to spend ???

UK will be saved secretly by US for little longer, but not too many years. One good thing UK have now is Oil exploration in Scotland., but if they express to have independent country the UK is a total mess.
Surely we need to wait for a decade to see the results, but UK will suffer a lot.

And my point is, where should they go??? Ok you tell me? They are going through hell BECAUSE of the wrong policies of WEALTHIEST of this world. Did you not encountered by the statement of Barak Obama who "confessed" he made mistake in Syria. Only a confession can set the whole thing right? Eu was with USA in all its policies. Now they are not ready to take the responsibility. They should realize that USA is out of reach thanks to its natural boundary of Ocean. Eu would have to bear the fall out of the war. Still they stood with USA in its hegemonic agenda. And now they are crying of migrant crisis. You mentioned Pakistan. Pakistan is developing country and still hosting around two million refugees. and wealthiest continent can't handle few million people. Even though EU experts have mentioned every now and then that this "migrant crisis" would provide EU with most needed "Labour Supply" because Eu population is getting old and lacks young population in proportion of its need. There are highly qualified people in the migrants.

Instead of crying, they should figure out the way of accommodating them for few years. I don't believe that highly qualified intellectuals of most developed nations can't map out a plan for this.....

Dude, if you make yourself a pawn to great powers, it really is your fault.

In the Long run UK will suffer a lot and decently beg the EU to add itself as memeber (ofcourse behind the scenes). UK's manufacturing is far less when compared to other EU nations. Infact even if UK manufacture strong and still it needs to pay Duties when enter EU market countries after exit.

Also, most service sectors have head office in UK which operates whole of EU countries. Now other EU union countries won't allow it after exit. So, many head offices will shift to either France or Germany and small EU coutries where Tax and security is feasible.
UK thinks their contribution to EU can be used inside their country after exit. But where will they get money after exit to spend ???

UK will be saved secretly by US for little longer, but not too many years. One good thing UK have now is Oil exploration in Scotland., but if they express to have independent country the UK is a total mess.
Surely we need to wait for a decade to see the results, but UK will suffer a lot.
in the long run people will say they are smart to be the first to leave just wait and see what will globalization and multi culture will bring to Europe

They aren't leaving anytime soon....or ever. I see India wants to get into the SC...and now you want to kick out Britain...Dont expect the US to kick out its own ally and replace with a Ruski ally.

If Scotland leaves Uk....? :smokin:

Buddy, this a gift that goes on giving :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom