What's new

Britain- the new Belgium

Who would've thought that anyone, forget an entire country would fall for jokers like Nigel Farrage? There is this thing where you talk big, but you should never believe in the things you say. The problem with Britain has been just that- they actually believe in the things they say.. One could never have expected such an awesome result. Give it 10 years and Britain will look exactly like the country Farrage likes to ridicule :lol::lol:. Man I've been LAUGHING since morning. Hell even today, the Brexit supporters on BBC were lamely saying 'future is unpredictable'.

But this is a 'win win' situation- congrats Brexiters you get what you want and an enfeebled UK is good for the world.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36615028

@jbgt90 @Levina @anant_s @Skull and Bones ...the ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!
That was cocky. :D
What is my humble opinion, that european union is now under tight control of Germany, with France as secretary. Now again when, as Germany is taking Russian side, Britian as natural ally of USA, has to take her side too. Soon we are also expecting a major rupture in NATO.

There will be discussions at length about the possible consequences of BR-EXIT, its impacts, benefits or losses for Britain, EU or rest of the world. However, we should keep in mind one thing that big players of the world especially "international companies" won't allow anything that would hurt their interest. These giants have played their role in toppling even government of countries when thing comes to their interest. Moreover, role of Spy agencies can't be overlooked who don't allow even a bird to move against their country's interest. So In my opinion whatever is happening or we are seeing at the TV is only to fool the public. Everything is pre decided and planned.

in the long run people will say they are smart to be the first to leave just wait and see what will globalization and multi culture will bring to Europe

My friend you cannot see the benefit of closed fabricated countries. Simply most of multi national companies has their head office in UK which operates whole of EU. Now they certainly need to switch over.

It is a long process of renegotiating all the deals with the EU. Untill then the British economy will be under uncertainty.
What next? Another freedom referendum for the Scottish Independence from UK? Reports are saying that there could be a referendum for the Dutch exit from the EU.

My friend you cannot see the benefit of closed fabricated countries. Simply most of multi national companies has their head office in UK which operates whole of EU. Now they certainly need to switch over.

I don't think that is the case, a lot of MNC HQ are spread across Europe.

There will be discussions at length about the possible consequences of BR-EXIT, its impacts, benefits or losses for Britain, EU or rest of the world. However, we should keep in mind one thing that big players of the world especially "international companies" won't allow anything that would hurt their interest. These giants have played their role in toppling even government of countries when thing comes to their interest. Moreover, role of Spy agencies can't be overlooked who don't allow even a bird to move against their country's interest. So In my opinion whatever is happening or we are seeing at the TV is only to fool the public. Everything is pre decided and planned.
See, its an ecosystem of economics. At the top of the chain are money lenders. Two points summarize all things: Division always is good for business, be it countries or people, organizations etc. Wars are good for business, be it atomic or conventional. Perhaps the people who are financing ISIS call it "micro financing".

More Indians swarm to EU than refugees so i hope they will stop Indian invasion as well
Indians are preferred in US and Europe coz we work hard as doctors and engineers. Not like some people in the Biradar who don't have reputation for either.

Indians are preferred in US and Europe coz we work hard as doctors and engineers. Not like some people in the Biradar who don't have reputation for either.

Yeah sure i have seen the cheap labour working nowadays in Australia as well. Hardworking is working is not the term i would use. Biradars are actually becoming mayors of london and being appointed at the most respectable positions unlike indian witch doctors.

Yeah sure i have seen the cheap labour working nowadays in Australia as well. Hardworking is working is not the term i would use. Biradars are actually becoming mayors of london and being appointed at the most respectable positions unlike indian witch doctors.

lol, that's why everybody is standing in line to grant visas to biradar mulk and Indians become CEO of Microsoft, Google, Nokia etc.

And these are people who were born and brought up and educated in India. Not born there.

lol, that's why everybody is standing in line to grant visas to biradar mulk and Indians become CEO of Microsoft, Google, Nokia etc.

And these are people who were born and brought up and educated in India. Not born there.

Well even MICROSOFT GOOGLE AND NOKIA want sasti labour :rofl:.

On serious note Intelligent people are not bound by India so get your head our of your arse and smell the fresh air for once.

See, its an ecosystem of economics. At the top of the chain are money lenders. Two points summarize all things: Division always is good for business, be it countries or people, organizations etc. Wars are good for business, be it atomic or conventional. Perhaps the people who are financing ISIS call it "micro financing".
Totlly agree with you. All in this world is being done for money. Fake sympathies, public supports, ideologies are just a face to show. Underneath lies the original heinous faces of capitalism, MONEYLORDS......

Well even MICROSOFT GOOGLE AND NOKIA want sasti labour :rofl:.

On serious note Intelligent people are not bound by India so get your head our of your arse and smell the fresh air for once.

Lol the packages they get looks like Sasta labor then you should get your head out of your arse and smell the fresh air for once.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom