What's new

The US and UK, twin bastions of Western stability, are now political basket cases

Neoliberalism and hyper capitalism driven corporatism that shifts the burden of tax from the plutocrats and onto the working class has doomed both these countries. The slide started with Reagan in US and Thatcher in UK and has been a consistent spiral downward with bipartisan adherence to the neoliberal principles.

Sure everything is totally fine.

I did not say that. All I said is that such crises are quite routine in international geopolitics. Business as usual will continue. No hysteria needed.

Neoliberalism and hyper capitalism driven corporatism that shifts the burden of tax from the plutocrats and onto the working class has doomed both these countries. The slide started with Reagan in US and Thatcher in UK and has been a consistent spiral downward with bipartisan adherence to the neoliberal principles.

So if USA is doomed, should I move back to Pakistan, or the next superpower China, if they would let me in? Ideas, please. :D

The increasing desperation and extreme policies the US is pursuing to keep its primacy even if they translate to enormous damage to itself.
Leave him be, next he will ask you for empirical data to support your conclusion as if you are trying to forecast sales growth or predict weather patterns. It's the contrarion idiot bit part he's been playing all this time, getting tiresome now.

Leave him be, next he will ask you for empirical data to support your conclusion as if you are trying to forecast sales growth or predict weather patterns.

Without any data, opinions are just so easy to pull out of a preferred orifice, aren't they? :D

(You are obviously still hung up on that Table 1.1.5, obviously. :lol: )

And just HOW have you arrived at such a "brilliant" conclusion? :D
When i watch documentaries on TV (Nat Geo, Animal Planet channels, etc.), seeing American dull looking people with clearly low IQ faces, claiming they were "best team in the world" on this and that, i have come to a similar conclusion.

Last edited:
So if USA is doomed, should I move back to Pakistan, or the next superpower China, if they would let me in? Ideas, please. :D
Depend on your expertise. If you are a nuclear scientist, even Indonesia will invite you with red carpet, an expensive mansion, and luxury cars. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom