What's new

Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

I am all for this. Gives us already in UK chance to integrate. And why would any Pakistan need to claim asylum? The only people I can think of are Ahmedi's and Christian's. Definitely not the Islamists ....

UK is getting old. Time for new blood to renew its vigour.:D

Only enemies of desis are desis themselves. Seriously ppl who migrated earlier put stumbling blocks for ppl who come after them. Well there will be issues but instead of solving them ppl reject it outright.
All desis are cut from same cloth but some are of different size & color.:angry:

The government is probably afraid they'll claim asylum. Something like 80 percent of Syrians get rejected for that reason.
This is idiotic. They can reject asylum claims but the visa should be granted to the legit applicants.

Only enemies of desis are desis themselves. Seriously ppl who migrated earlier put stumbling blocks for ppl who come after them. Well there will be issues but instead of solving them ppl reject it outright.
All desis are cut from same cloth but some are of different size & color.:angry:
This is definitely most annoying thing..desi trying to act white and act as if they own this country just because now they have got the citizenship and feel that immigration should stop for otherd desi etc

I wouldn't consider University of Leeds, Sheffield, Southampton or Manchester as fake universities.
I wa stalking about private colleges.. what wrong with universities you mentioned?

Last edited:
I just pointed out that getting admits and VISA for UK is too damn easy.
but these universities which you mentioned are not fake ..yea visa is easy now because UK is most expensive when it come to education and living expenses and now very limited right of work , NHS charges per year, family visa restriction and no work opportunities/experience after study making it least favourite destination for international student.

boht se student k ankh idar a k khuli. I met plenty of Indian students who took loans for their study and was hoping that they will get some job after study or will get work placement during study to earn some money but could not manage

The real questions is why, despite such discrimination, Pakistanis still apply for visa by the thousands? Why not apply to travel where they are welcomed?

Strange as it sounds to be, why not they go to rich Arab countries?...I have many Indian Muslim friends..who always prefers to go to Gulf rather than the West...I think Pakistan people should feel at home in Arab nations rather than being discriminated at UK...

Strange as it sounds to be, why not they go to rich Arab countries?...I have many Indian Muslim friends..who always prefers to go to Gulf rather than the West...I think Pakistan people should feel at home in Arab nations rather than being discriminated at UK...
There are many Pakistani in middle east just like there are many Indians in almost every country even you will find Indian in sierra Leone , kenye etc or in less developed country where they are running business . Its choice of people to go wherever they like and who are you and this ali haider to tell Pakistani that where they should move?

There are many Pakistani in middle east just like there are many Indians in almost every country even you will find Indian in sierra Leone , kenye etc or in less developed country where they are running business . Its choice of people to go wherever they like and who are you and this ali haider to tell Pakistani that where they should move?

Why are getting cranky on my question...The thread itself is providing information that UK is not interested to accept more Pakistan people....If you have so many choices then why do not one person will not go to a nation where he is not discriminated???...

Why are getting cranky on my question...The thread itself is providing information that UK is not interested to accept more Pakistan people....If you have so many choices then why do not one person will not go to a nation where he is not discriminated???...
do you know the percentage of Pakistani in Uk? How they are living in UK if UK is not welcoming them? If few people face discrimination don mean every UK immigration officer is racist or bias..LAST TIME I HEARD MANY INDIANS WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT RACISM OF AUSTRLIANS

do you know the percentage of Pakistani in Uk? How they are living in UK if UK is not welcoming them? If few people face discrimination don mean every UK immigration officer is racist or bias..LAST TIME I HEARD MANY INDIANS WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT RACISM OF AUSTRLIANS

I agree...Indians are discriminated at Australia and it is reported by our Gov too...That is why the number of people who go for pursuing higher studies are quite less in Aus for those years...Aus Gov send their envoy and taken some steps to assure than Gov of Australia is taking step to make sure Indian are welcome in their country..

So my point is that there is an interest from the Gov for people of India and Indian students to go to Australia...where as here based on this report, Gov itself is not interested to provide Visas to the people...Now this is the major difference between these 2 situations..

There is nothing like a visa to UK. UK has several Tiers of visas. Some for education, some for temporary workers, some for exotic skills like aerospace engineering/doctors etc.

Now can we have some numbers of which tier of visas got rejected and how many ? And a bar chart of say 2014 compared with 2015.

I bet none of the idiots on this thread have any clue about a visa processing procedure and neither do you guys have any numbers ?

I have some suggestions below:

1 - Federal government should form a department that should review the visa applications of Pakistanis first before they are submitted to foreign missions.

2 - All the foreign missions should be informed that they shouldn't accept any application of any Pakistani without proof of the review first by this newly formed department. That proof should only show the confirmation of review by the department, not the advice given to the applicant. This way, the outcome of the internal review will not be binding on the applicant. He can still submit the application even if he has got negative advice from the Pakistani department (if he wants to really waste his money)

3 - The review should be conducted in relation to (i) the requirements of the respective country, which is the visa is being applied for; and (ii) the trend of visa application outcomes by the foreign missions in Pakistan.

4 - Fees of this advisory service should be minimal (between PKR 1000-2000). This will decrease the revenue of foreign missions by saving a lot of money of Pakistanis going into their pockets for no reason.

5 - As the advice will not be binding on the applicant, chances of corruption will be far less in this department.

6 - This department will create jobs as the applicant who apply for visas are in 100,000s each year.

7 - Pakistanis who are suspected of creating havoc in other countries by playing in the hands of RAW, or other criminals, should not be given any advice whatsoever so that they are unable to apply for the visa unless they are cleared of any investigations.

I think they apply (and get) visa by the tens of thousands to the rich Arab countries too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom