What's new

Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

What is weird regarding these arrangements, which are up to the country controlling its borders?

British High Commission in Pakistan is a very big operation. It has two deputy High Commissions in Karachi and Lahore too.May be its swamped with too many applications and thats why its forwarding to Abu Dhabi office.

There is definitely something going on and it should orders from Whitehall.

As for India staff. Canadian High Commission too used to send Pakistani immigration applications to New Delhi and forwarded received Kabul, Tehran, Uzbekistan applications to Islamabad.

We can generalize and make such sweeping statement about every single community in UK which has all sort of people in them. You are British Pakistani because you/your parent were allowed to enter into uk without any discrimination and others should have same right if they fulfil all the requirements of these different visa for foreign nationals. We cannot restrict visa by painting all community with one brush if there are some people in them who abuse the system or do illegal stuffs

I did not say the Indians, Nigerians and the rest are not doing it. They all are. However lets be honest it is not right. We live in UK. This thing sinks we all sink. Time to start thinking about future. The twon I live in we are getting Eritreans for some reason.

Fact is we have to curtail immigration. It is no good to you, to me and rest. It puts pressure on housing, jobs and essential health services. My parents are now very old. Go to the A&E ward sometimes. It has crowds and can take 5 hours to get seen. In addition it annoys the indigenous population.

So I am saying time to enforce restrictions on everybody. Yes, my parents were immigranrs does that mean I should support unlimited immigration?

Last edited:
They can t adjust too many Asians. They have right to refuse and stop.

You hace control the inflow SOME HOW.

ITS A TINY ISLAND.

And the ENTIRE WORLD wants TO COME TO UK

It will be over soon. The U.K is planning to pull itself out of E.U. That being said, there will be no quotas and no chance for illegal migrants to cross over.

The Indian's? Well they love creating slums. You know slumdogs of Mumbai. Well they have done the same in UK. Talking of illegal Indian migrants.

llegal immigrants living in UK Slums
Illegal Indian immigration in the UK has been exposed in a shocking investigation carried out by the BBC, the once fairytale dream of the UK with its streets paved of gold and illegals 'loving it' has now crumbled. The dream has been replaced with the harsh reality of unemployment, drugs and a 'slumming it' lifestyle for many illegal Indian immigrants.
By Indi • March 2, 2012

"many illegal Indian immigrants burn or destroy their passports"
Hundreds of illegal Indian immigrants are reported to be living in slum like surroundings, amongst rats and rubbish in parts of Southall, West London or ‘Little India’ as it is known to the locals.

A recent BBC investigation has confirmed that many illegal Indian immigrants coming to the United Kingdom seeking a better way of life after paying thousands of pounds to agents who smuggle them into the country, often find them selves living in far worse conditions than the ones they left behind in India. The ‘sheds as beds’ issue is a growing problem in the UK turning areas into major slums.

illegal-1.jpg
Large numbers of illegal Indian immigrants also known as ‘Faujis’ to the Asian community, often sell land or property in India to pay agent fees which can be as much as £90,000. Once they are here in the UK, many illegal Indian immigrants burn or destroy their passports and other identity documentation as instructed by the traffickers, which makes it harder for the authorities to deport them, if caught.

The economic downturn in the UK together with the crippling fines imposed on employers that employ illegal immigrants has significantly reduced the number of jobs open to illegals, which were mostly concentrated in the construction or catering trades.

High on drink and drugs, sleeping in large groups on the streets and under bridges without food, money or jobs; this is the kind of life these people are living when they come to the UK. The despair and hopelessness can be seen on their faces and in their actions.

Illegal immigrants living in UK Slums | DESIblitz
Bleak world of Britain's illegal immigrants revealed in troubling new investigation | Daily Mail Online

I did not say the Indians, Nigerians and the rest are not doing it. They all are. However lets be honest it is not right. We live in UK. This thing sinks we all sink. Time to start thinking about future. The twon I live in we are getting Eritreans for some reason.

Fact is we have to curtain immigration. It is no good to you, to me and rest. It puts pressure on housing, jobs and essential health services. My parents are now very old. Go to the A&E ward sometimes. It has crowds and can take 5 hours to get seen.

So I am saying time to enforce restrictions on everybody. Yes, my parents were immigranrs does that mean I should support unlimited immigration?
I am not talking about unlimited immigration but rule should be same for everyone. fair play irrespective of race or religion and if there are some restriction then it should be apply to everyone . If they dont want immigration then simply stop all these visa services but stop ripping off immigration fees from poor people and then refusing their application without any valid reason. we were all immigrant at one stage of our life and now should we become anti immigration after getting settle status or British passport?

UK Visa is perhaps the easiest to get, every Tom, Dick and Harry from my College got a degree from top UK universities. :D

The Indian's? Well they love creating slums. You know slumdogs of Mumbai. Well they have done the same in UK. Talking of illegal Indian migrants.

llegal immigrants living in UK Slums
Illegal Indian immigration in the UK has been exposed in a shocking investigation carried out by the BBC, the once fairytale dream of the UK with its streets paved of gold and illegals 'loving it' has now crumbled. The dream has been replaced with the harsh reality of unemployment, drugs and a 'slumming it' lifestyle for many illegal Indian immigrants.
By Indi • March 2, 2012

"many illegal Indian immigrants burn or destroy their passports"
Hundreds of illegal Indian immigrants are reported to be living in slum like surroundings, amongst rats and rubbish in parts of Southall, West London or ‘Little India’ as it is known to the locals.

A recent BBC investigation has confirmed that many illegal Indian immigrants coming to the United Kingdom seeking a better way of life after paying thousands of pounds to agents who smuggle them into the country, often find them selves living in far worse conditions than the ones they left behind in India. The ‘sheds as beds’ issue is a growing problem in the UK turning areas into major slums.

illegal-1.jpg
Large numbers of illegal Indian immigrants also known as ‘Faujis’ to the Asian community, often sell land or property in India to pay agent fees which can be as much as £90,000. Once they are here in the UK, many illegal Indian immigrants burn or destroy their passports and other identity documentation as instructed by the traffickers, which makes it harder for the authorities to deport them, if caught.

The economic downturn in the UK together with the crippling fines imposed on employers that employ illegal immigrants has significantly reduced the number of jobs open to illegals, which were mostly concentrated in the construction or catering trades.

High on drink and drugs, sleeping in large groups on the streets and under bridges without food, money or jobs; this is the kind of life these people are living when they come to the UK. The despair and hopelessness can be seen on their faces and in their actions.

Illegal immigrants living in UK Slums | DESIblitz
Bleak world of Britain's illegal immigrants revealed in troubling new investigation | Daily Mail Online

I thought india was a superpower with a living standard far higher than that of China or the West. That's what indians on PDF have been claiming.

Its not one way traffic. For a country to take migrants you have to look at their interests too. They need people who are educated and could contribute to their country's economy. Unfortunately Pakistanis do not fall in any category.. As a Pakistani myself who travelled and lived in pretty much every corner of the world, I'm ashamed to see the level of corruption Pakistanis do. Once they come on foreign land they expect everything will be given to them by spoon feeding. We hate Indians but lets be honest, they are far better community. They are hard working, live by the rules, and live in harmony.

It will be over soon. The U.K is planning to pull itself out of E.U. That being said, there will be no quotas and no chance for illegal migrants to cross over.
I dont think this will ever happen

UK Visa is perhaps the easiest to get, every Tom, Dick and Harry from my College got a degree from top UK universities. :D
all these fake colleges have been shut down..they did let it open as long as they needed educated labour but not any more

immigrant at one stage of our life and now should we become anti immigration after getting settle status or British passport

We should not qualify our thinking by our heritage. This should be done by the merits of the case. Do you want NHS to collapse with unlimited demands. Do you want house prices to go out of the roof? Do you want your next generation to struggle to get jobs because of migrants have got them. Do you want overcrowding? The reality is UK is a tiny island. We have to think in the broader context.

You know that when ever I see a fellow Pakistan ( migrant or not ) I always help even if they have no money. However we must also be mature and responsible by looking at the broader picture.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom